Debunking My LDM Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN said:
ORO I am In agreement, and Here is what I Say, It is not running someone down, NOR their "beliefs", if someone, "Absolutely Anyone" else simply "Agrees" disagrees or is "Convinced" or not "Convinced of the same ideas" That Makes Perfect Sense.
However When people are mean, hateful, disrespectful, and consistantly disagree out of nothing but the sheer Continuous unending consistency to disagree!Then There Is A Fine Line That Is Being "CROSSED", No Pun Intended, And a red flag is raised to "the agenda" of the individual. Now on a positive note I am now convinced to find the truth, you must run the truth through a "fine tooth comb," or as a miner would say A "Fine Gold Sieve" Which is Fine But some people go "overboard." (You Know) They Take It To far. Every One should have the "right to present their presentation, case, or findings without feeling belittled or threatened. Friendly Joking is one thing and I approve that's Fine, but, "Inappropriate Childish Behaviour" In a what should be an Adult or Mature ((((""""Treasure "Locating" Public Forum"""")))) "Inappropriate Childish Behaviour" Now Thats Just (((("KIDD")))) Stuff. And That Is The Big Difference. Protecting A Few Mines Is One Thing. But Any One Being A Horses Arse, No Pun Intended, Is Absolutely "Uncalled For" In A "Treasure Locating Forum." Sincerely The OffSpring Of Carlos Quinto or Charles V. "And Yours Forever" John V. Kemm

Hola Santa Fe New Mexican;
Are you going to start with the name calling, simply because where you are seeing "horses" and "priests" some folks (like me) are seeing only completely natural topography? How is that going "over the line"? You can indeed see a "horse" shape, or a "heart" or a bird, or a dog, or an ox-head, etc it is too much like seeing castles in the clouds amigo. You may find those natural "shapes" to be wholly convincing evidence, but for me it is no different from seeing faces in clouds or Jesus on a piece of french toast. I am sorry that we can't seem to agree on how important such natural shapes are, but in the long run our disagreement on this point won't matter anyway since other types of proof can seal the case 100%. :thumbsup: I look forward to seeing some (or all) of that evidence, when you are ready to make it public. Good luck and good hunting John, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco

:coffee: :coffee2:

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
Springfield said:
You have to pay good money for good satellite imagery. The Google pics are OK for Grandma's amusement, but not high enough resolution or layering-capable for anything beyond that. You may be excited, but the pros aren't.
Zoom down to the sharpest image level you can acquire without going beyond the best and sharpest resolution, click your desktop to full screen and then screen shot your desktop and save as. When you click on the picture to bring up the photo, scroll zoom the image for best results. Works for me and itś free. By the way, a crazy person is more likely to have best success; mind over matter ya know. :icon_scratch:

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
Cibola, Arizona
Cibola County, New Mexico
Cibola National Forest, in New Mexico and Oklahoma
Zuni-Cibola Complex, a historic landmark district, once rumored to be the Seven Cities of Gold sought by Spanish explorers

Quivira is a place first mentioned by Francisco Vazquez de Coronado in 1541, who visited it during his searches for the mythical "Seven Cities of Gold". In 1539, the Spaniard Francisco Vasquez de Coronado led a large expedition north from Mexico to search for wealth and the "Seven Cities/Caves of Cibola". """"Instead of wealth, he found """"farming"""" peoples"""" living in the """"flat-roofed adobe towns"""" in what are today Arizona and New Mexico. Main Entry: Cí·bo·la
Pronunciation: \ˈsē-bə-lə, ˈsi-\ cibola

cibola [thee’-bo-lo, lah]
noun1. The Mexican bull, with horns turned backward

Spanish and English Dictionary
\ˈsē-bə-lə, ˈsi-\[thee’-bo-lo, lah] BO-LO,LA """"CIBOLA-Female/COBOLLO/MALE"""" """""The Mexican bull""""

7 Kivas near village camps housing guard shifts .....Utah, Arizona and New Mexico...

1562 put two scouts at Utah Lake Kiva Found, Indian find out. Indians 1, Spaniards 0

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
Oroblanco said:
ORO I am In agreement, and Here is what I Say, It is not running someone down, NOR their "beliefs", if someone, "Absolutely Anyone" else simply "Agrees" disagrees or is "Convinced" or not "Convinced of the same ideas" That Makes Perfect Sense.
However When people are mean, hateful, disrespectful, and consistantly disagree out of nothing but the sheer Continuous unending consistency to disagree!Then There Is A Fine Line That Is Being "CROSSED", No Pun Intended, And a red flag is raised to "the agenda" of the individual. Now on a positive note I am now convinced to find the truth, you must run the truth through a "fine tooth comb," or as a miner would say A "Fine Gold Sieve" Which is Fine But some people go "overboard." (You Know) They Take It To far. Every One should have the "right to present their presentation, case, or findings without feeling belittled or threatened. Friendly Joking is one thing and I approve that's Fine, but, "Inappropriate Childish Behaviour" In a what should be an Adult or Mature ((((""""Treasure "Locating" Public Forum"""")))) "Inappropriate Childish Behaviour" Now Thats Just (((("KIDD")))) Stuff. And That Is The Big Difference. Protecting A Few Mines Is One Thing. But Any One Being A Horses Arse, No Pun Intended, Is Absolutely "Uncalled For" In A "Treasure Locating Forum." Sincerely The OffSpring Of Carlos Quinto or Charles V. "And Yours Forever" John V. Kemm

Hola Santa Fe New Mexican;
Are you going to start with the name calling, simply because where you are seeing "horses" and "priests" some folks (like me) are seeing only completely natural topography? How is that going "over the line"? You can indeed see a "horse" shape, or a "heart" or a bird, or a dog, or an ox-head, etc it is too much like seeing castles in the clouds amigo. You may find those natural "shapes" to be wholly convincing evidence, but for me it is no different from seeing faces in clouds or Jesus on a piece of french toast. I am sorry that we can't seem to agree on how important such natural shapes are, but in the long run our disagreement on this point won't matter anyway since other types of proof can seal the case 100%. :thumbsup: I look forward to seeing some (or all) of that evidence, when you are ready to make it public. Good luck and good hunting John, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco

:coffee: :coffee2:
Hello My Dear Amigo And Friend, that is wonderful "For you" and, I am very happy for you, and, if thats your opinion, that you can't see a Horse, a Heart, or a Priest, or the Ldm, or Cibola, or Tayopa,, or a USGS Map indicating mines, or a mountain spring, Or Jim Hatt's Statement about guys pulling out, fifty to one hundred dollars a day, out of some of those old mines, you are very well entitled to it. However just because its "your opinion" doesnt mean that is the opinion of "every one else," Time Has And Will Reveal and Tell """"ALL"""" Mi Amigo And Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However "The Truth Being Revealed" Changes Everyones opinion. Good Luck To You My Friend Amigo, And Im Really Glad "You Cant See A Thing." It sounds like a blessing compared to my obvious curse. Always And Forever Your Best Amigo John V. Kemm

Attachments

• th_theheartblanco.jpg
    th_theheartblanco.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 924
  • th_theheartblanco.jpg
    th_theheartblanco.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 917
OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
Oro ps. "I Also Anxiously Await" and look forward to seeing some (or all) of that """"Debunking Counter Evidence,"""" (when (you) are ready to make it public:) :thumbsup: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Attachments

• Four Points of Interest.jpg
    Four Points of Interest.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 982
  • Four Points of Interest.jpg
    Four Points of Interest.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 962

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
These guys realized early on that nature repeats itself -over and over again on unlimited scales- from microscopic on up to the sky. In the same way that we see familiar shapes in the clouds, compared on the ground, there are shapes found around naturally formed gold bearing rock, that are even more obvious and consistent; certain bends like the French curve, rows of hills and rows of tributaries. Draws identical to canyons, and stones just laying on the ground; stones with natural features that are as near to the same shape of the entire mountain you are searching on.

In the quartz family, whether visible or not, palm sized stones, with natural marks on them that one might find on treasure maps. X > 0 + 8 7 L anyway a rough example here. These Dons knew this art and that the right natural stone shaped like the mountain on location, would have marks on them to show where the gold lodes popped up on the mountain; as if God himself had designed the whole deal.

They pick up such a rock, look for X symbols and then cut off the tops of trees on the mountain to match on the palm stone; and next hide the stone somewhere above ground over the heart of the lode, which is a location derived from an existing mark again found on the mini mountain you hold in the palm of your hand; thus the palm stone map of old.

Keep in mind, that the Spanish climbed and combed over every single lode that could be found in the United States. All were at least ear marked with various markers and if they were worth their salt, they were put into production. Lots and lots of hiding the goods from the French.

The system allows the brotherhood that follows in their footsteps, to waste no time digging fruitlessly; and at the same time, cause just exactly that to happen to an outsider working with hearsay. Like a French spy or Franciscan.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Santa Fe NM wrote
Hello My Dear Amigo And Friend, that is wonderful "For you" and, I am very happy for you, and, if thats your opinion, that you can't see a Horse, a Heart, or a Priest, or the Ldm, or Cibola, or Tayopa,, or a USGS Map indicating mines, or a mountain spring, Or Jim Hatt's Statement about guys pulling out, fifty to one hundred dollars a day, out of some of those old mines, you are very well entitled to it. However just because its "your opinion" doesnt mean that is the opinion of "every one else," Time Has And Will Reveal and Tell """"ALL"""" Mi Amigo And Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However "The Truth Being Revealed" Changes Everyones opinion. Good Luck To You My Friend Amigo, And Im Really Glad "You Cant See A Thing." It sounds like a blessing compared to my obvious curse. Always And Forever Your Best Amigo John V. Kemm

It looks like you are putting words into my mouth there John; I will break it down
<you wrote>
thats your opinion, that you can't see a Horse,

I still don't - all I see are natural formations;
next;

I did not state that I could not see a "heart" in fact I said that I could see a heart shape. Still looks like a natural formation, but on to the next

or a Priest

Correct, I don't see any priest;

or the Ldm

Correct, I have never seen the LDM, though I have seen your satellite image where you MARK it and say this is the LDM. Whether it is or is not, I sure don't know, but the odds are against it.

or Cibola

I have been invited to see the ruins of Cibola, at a site on the AZ/NM border that is fairly certain to be the correct site where Coronado attacked.

or Tayopa,,

I have seen photos of the real Tayopa, in Sonora Mexico; I have also seen you (and several others) re-arrange the lettering on the Peralta stones in order to pick out the letters of the name Tayopa and Toyopa, but this is not too convincing that idea is correct.

or a USGS Map indicating mines

You are incorrect here, in fact I asked you if you knew what those particular mines WERE. One was a SILICA mine, not gold, silver or even copper, and you ought to know that the USGS marked several dug tunnels and shafts (dug by Dutch-hunters) as "mines" since they were identifying them from aerial photographs; trying to identify landmarks from aerial and satellite photos is prone to error, which you ought to know. If you doubt me on this issue, contact the USGS and ask.

or a mountain spring

This is likewise incorrect, I have never said that I did not see a mountain spring, not sure where you got that but it is not from me.

Or Jim Hatt's Statement about guys pulling out, fifty to one hundred dollars a day, out of some of those old mines

Where exactly did I say that I even disagree about this? Please point out the post where I said that, because I never did say it. I know of a number of small mine operations where fellows make that amount of money or even less per day, so it is nothing remarkable; I don't know of any such mines IN THE SUPERSTITIONS. Are you saying that Jim Hatt definitely knows of such mines being operated? I don't recall his ever saying that he knew of them.

Please stop putting words into my mouth John, you would not like it or appreciate it if I were to do that with your words.

<you also wrote>
Oro ps. "I Also Anxiously Await" and look forward to seeing some (or all) of that """"Debunking Counter Evidence,"""" (when (you) are ready to make it public:)

I am done trying to talk you into presenting more evidence to help prove your discovery; in fact I have tried to be polite even when you were not but you are just way too ready to fly off the handle for us to have a discussion. What ever I say to you, seems to be coming across as torment to you, which is not what I mean at all. I wish you the best of luck, maybe we will all get to see you on CNN some evening when you are ready to show the world the final proof. :thumbsup:
Oroblanco

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
Come on guys.........There are horses and all of the rest of what ever you like, where ever you look.

These are lode stones or palm stones placed by different Dons, on the same two lodes, through a succession of lifetimes as the mines changed hands from one Mason to the other. From two separate sites collectively. Don't they remind you of something based on their shape? Shapes

Attachments

• DSC00763.jpg
    DSC00763.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 935
  • a36c7213.jpg
    a36c7213.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 956
  • 16e62487.jpg
    16e62487.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 908
  • DSC00784.jpg
    DSC00784.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 964
  • DSC00856.jpg
    DSC00856.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 942
  • Maptothemine.jpg
    Maptothemine.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 945
  • NestedMntHen-1.jpg
    NestedMntHen-1.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 934
OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
Oro Wrote: (((("USGS marked several dug tunnels and shafts "(((("("dug by Dutch-hunters")"))))" "Am I Dreaming Did Oro Actually State this" it has been my "entire point for a year," Now Im In Dutchman """"NIRVANA"""" Im Literally Floating In And through the Clouds. I am not putting any words in oros mouth he did infact quote this ("AMAZING STATEMENT") YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: Finally I can Put The Entire Argument To rest. Thank You "Every One" And thank You Treasure net :thumbsup: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: Finally :notworthy:

Attachments

• Right Nostril Of Cobollo Cibola.png
    Right Nostril Of Cobollo Cibola.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 940
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread