missing (total missing and or dead)

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Ginger, I am approaching the classic defination of "Old" ugh soon to be 92, I still can't believe it cause every time I look in a mirror I see a guy about 35 ????????? well, maybe 40 ?? Although I have given it a pretty good run.

Last edited:

prioris

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone talking about a curse is full of it. Most of the deaths were murders. Given the coroners conclusions of accident and suicide in many, I come to the conclusion that the coroner aided and abetted in the cover up of many of those murders. For the coroner to be involved, a large number of influential people would need to be involved such as the police and political powers in the state. Some of the criticism against Sanders is suspicious so would also suggest a criminal conspiracy. This is not to discount that some are accidents, ghost caused etc. It is clear there was some group with power trying to hide something so murdered the people who got too close to the truth.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Anyone talking about a curse is full of it. Most of the deaths were murders. Given the coroners conclusions of accident and suicide in many, I come to the conclusion that the coroner aided and abetted in the cover up of many of those murders. For the coroner to be involved, a large number of influential people would need to be involved such as the police and political powers in the state. Some of the criticism against Sanders is suspicious so would also suggest a criminal conspiracy. This is not to discount that some are accidents, ghost caused etc. It is clear there was some group with power trying to hide something so murdered the people who got too close to the truth.

they rule them suicide and accidents because they dont want to do the paperwork lol

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
they rule them suicide and accidents because they dont want to do the paperwork lol

True. Or they don't care. Somewhere around here I have a copy of a coroner's decision on the death of a miner in Pinos Altos NM back in the old days. He was found face down in an arrastra, hands tied, shot in the back. Verdict: suicide. Ironically, only about 20 years ago, another death in Pinos Altos was similar: dead abusive husband, shot in the head, no gun. Suicide. Go figure.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What happened to 393stroker ( Chuck Chatsko ) ? He vanished from TN after I posted a detailed description of the Perfil map , last August . I hope is well .

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chuck found a real treasure and married her. He has taken his lady for a couple of tours of his search area.
He is also doing a bit of drag racing, which I gather keeps him busy as well. So he's doing ok.

prioris

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
notice my last comment was deleted for no good reason. oh well, stick a fork in this forum.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I have always wondered about the possibility of a portion, ( small, none the less ), of maybe being an "assisted" suicide. maybe a miner was bitten by a rattlesnake and near death and a passerby came upon this person who was suffering and maybe the person knew they were near death and did not want to be left to be attacked by the other wild animals ? The passerby may have then helped end the life , and of course NOBODY would want to go back and admit what they did. But that doesn't explain the so called suicide cases with hands and feet bound. It's obvious that the criteria for labeling a suicide is so broad in those in the Supes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread