Three Hikers Missing What Happened Where Are They

NativeOne

Aug 12, 2010
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
MI amigo BB, you posted -> that's out dated ... already

Geeze you almost blew it, I was just filling out the order when your post saved me, gracious. Sides I need a 1000 meter range ability.

Don Jose de La Mancha
Don Jose Check this one. Wireless Video System
See what the Draganflyer X8 UAV Sees in Real Time
Using the Draganflyer X8 UAV and DraganView software, you can see exactly what the helicopter sees in real time. This is perfect for professional photography and videography applications, because you can use your computer display or video glasses as a viewfinder. This means that you can show clients the pictures and video being obtained, and obtain their input on preferred angles, views, lighting conditions and more. Wireless video is streamed to either the base station or the handheld controller for display. The base station can be plugged in to any projector, TV monitor or other display device that supports standard RCA output jacks; and the handheld controller features an analog output for the optional video glasses.

The Draganflyer X8 Handheld Controller is Compatible with Video Glasses
Using the optional video glasses, you can view streaming video and fly the helicopter at the same time. The glasses are designed to be worn like a pair of bifocals, allowing you to glance down and see the camera view while still flying the helicopter. This means that you have a viewfinder for your pictures and video, and also opens possibilities for flying with both a pilot and dedicated photographer. Because handheld controllers can be paired wirelessly, one person can fly the helicopter while the other controls the camera and takes pictures with the video glasses.
The Draganflyer X8 Base Station Features Quad Antennas for the Best Reception
The Draganflyer X8 UAV base station features a built in DraganEye™ Pro 5.8 GHz quad diversity wireless video receiver and four video antennas. The DraganEye™ Pro constantly monitors all four video antennas and selects the best signal based on a combination of RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indication) and VSQA (Video Signal Quality Analysis) technology. This means that you see the best possible live video at all times. A combination of two directional flat patch antennas, one N-Male omni antenna, and one embedded omni antenna cover signal reception from all directions.

Multiple Base Station Options for Your Unique Application
Whether you are taking pictures and video in a controlled indoor environment or the rugged wilderness, the Draganflyer X8 system can go there. Choose between an ultra-portable mini base station and a full size model with its own hard case. Both base stations have the same features (wireless video, telemetry and firmware updates) but are designed for different physical environments. Being able to choose which base station best suits your project allows you to choose between a variety of case systems.

Each base station features a Quad Diversity Receiver, which automatically chooses the best signal from four built in antennas. This drastically reduces noise in the received video and allows you to get the best picture quality possible. Antennas can be individually positioned to obtain the best signal possible, with the antenna currently in use displayed on the four LED control panel of the base station. You can use the standard RCA jacks on the base station to output video to any compatible device for recording, or even rebroadcast using your own equipment.
Camera Payloads Anti-Vibration Camera MountIP CameraDigital Still CameraLow Light CameraThermal Infrared Camera MicroVideo Camera Damage Tolerance
Tough Carbon Fibre Frame
The frame of the Draganflyer X8 is built from high quality military grade carbon fibre making it one of the most durable electric helicopters on the market today. Carbon fibre is impervious to rust and does not decay making it an excellent choice for strong light weight constructions. Fly the Draganflyer X8 in any terrain from the middle of a desert to the middle of the forest the strong carbon fibre frame will stand up to it all.

Attachments

• hero-x8-wicked2.jpg
    hero-x8-wicked2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,867
  • hero-x8-11.jpg
    hero-x8-11.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,878

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one will fly to a gps co-ordinate and hover at the altitude entered.

Regards:SH.

NativeOne

Aug 12, 2010
Back Packable
An optional military grade detachable load bearing system is available for the Draganflyer X8. This allows the Draganflyer X8 and various components to be easily transportable to any location that you can hike into. Using a specially designed Fastex™ clip system, the load bearing system clips onto the carry case in seconds.
A live video feed and remote zoom, tilt and shutter controls allow you to get amazing shots from any position that you want, all without disturbing your subject.

Attachments

• x8-techspecs-hero.jpg
    x8-techspecs-hero.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,857

NativeOne

Aug 12, 2010
Draganflyer Training at Draganfly Innovations Inc.
Do you have no or limited experience in flying remote controlled aircraft or helicopters? Want to learn fast? Come to our location in beautiful Saskatoon, SK, Canada. We can get you using your Draganfly aircraft in a very short time.

Our technicians will assist you in understanding flight concepts, how to get your aircraft flying, the ins and outs of your aircraft system, maintenance procedures and camera set up. Our technicians will then guide you through actual flights to ensure that you are flying the Draganfly aircraft with confidence to succeed on your own.

Some restrictions may apply. Contact us for further details.
Call: 1-800-979-9794 or
Int: 1-306-955-9907
Email: [email protected]

Draganfly Innovations Inc. Business Hours:
Monday-Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm CST
Our Current Time Is 8:04 am CST.

Requirements for Training
The following steps are required knowledge prior to training day:

â– We suggest that you have a minimum of 2 hours of flight time with a a small electric CO AXIAL helicopter to familiarize yourself with the concepts of Roll, Pitch, Yaw and Throttle.
â– We suggest that your follow our CO AXIAL helicopter training guide during your 2 hours of flight time. You can download this guide here.
â– Completely read and familiarize yourself with the product User Manual
Your Training Day Itinerary
A.Theory of flight
B.Safety & Documentation
C.Weather & Environment
D.Battery Care & Use
E.Transmitter Overview
F.Helicopter Overview
G.Setup & Calibration
H.Warnings Audible & Visual
I.Flight Training - Instructor/student guided flight, solo/student flight
J.Student Flight Test

NativeOne

Aug 12, 2010
"BB and others it takes Two to 'TANGO' DF TANGO" Fully Customizable
For aerial photography everyone will require a different setup of components so rather than have only one fully loaded package, the DF Tango is fully customizable and can be ordered with a number of different components. The aircraft starts as a basic ready to fly out of the box aircraft with a digital still camera, radio system and thermal sensors to aid with flight stability. As your requirements get more complex the DF Tango can be loaded with additional equipment to fulfill your needs. You can add or remove components so you only pay for the equipment that you need.

The possibilities are nearly endless, whether you need an easy plane to fly for close range photography or a fully autonomous system able to fly up to 60 miles to take pictures and video of a specific target the Tango is up to the task.

Attachments

• tango-overview-hero.jpg
    tango-overview-hero.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 2,149

NativeOne

Aug 12, 2010
Say Cheese :) 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" and big enough to revolutionize the industry.
The small wonder, on steroids. Along with efficiency of space, an astounding one-year battery life and a one-second trigger speed, the 2010 Trophy Cams are juiced up to a whole new level of performance. All models have been upgraded from 24 to 32 night-vision LEDs for improved image quality after dark. Heightened resolution is now a selectable 3, 5 or 8 megapixels. And still featuring a PIR sensor coverage area 3x larger than any camera we’ve built before, Trophy Cams are now compatible with up to a 16GB SD card for unmatched image capacity. Select up to three rapid-fire images per trigger, or a 1 second to 60 minute delay. Video mode records a programmable 1 to 60 seconds of footage with enhanced resolution for 2010. Plus, an improved 2” built-in viewer (optional) gives you an instant look at what’s passed by. Viewer models now have an image stamp with date, time, temperature and moon phase.
Features

3, 5 or 8 MP high-quality full color resolution
Day/night autosensor
External power compatible
Widescreen, VGA, QVGA Video at 20 FPS
Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High)
Trigger speed 1 second
Trigger interval – 0 sec. to 60 min. programmable
Multi-image mode – 1-3 images per trigger
Video length – 1-60 seconds, programmable
Temperature range -5° F to 140° F
32 infrared night vision LEDs – 45 ft. range
PIR sensor is motion activated out to 45 ft.
4 AA – 8AA batteries (not included)
Runs up to 12 months on one set of batteries
Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
SD card slot (up to 16 GB)
32 MB of internal memory

Attachments

• trophycam_photo.jpg
    trophycam_photo.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,735

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...Viewer models now have an image stamp with date, time, temperature and moon phase.
Features...
Hmmm - just _what_ would we do without the 'moon-phase'? Now we can all rest on our laurels and let the moon-phase decide whether or not we are in the right place!

iinvestigator

Tenderfoot
Sep 17, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Garrett, Tesoro, Fisher, SunRay, Apex,
Hi John,

Warren Getler's email address is [email protected]. Also to this handle more related to the Lost Symbol information.

I'm sure you read his book locating Circlestone at a numerology 618 location as an anagram for the PAX681 code. Your location is more precise with the latitude being 33 26 46.06 which is precisely 681 and the longitude even as it is now happens to add up to the numerology 10 which is in some codes of the KGC/PS.

You may have to be linked to the grail expose related to get the money freed so no bankers hands or the selfish touch it. You have to be ready to just steward or shepherd the money how the code reads or it can't be freed.

I'm working on the Kryptos fourth part. Subsituting royal queen with the kryptos substitution only gets "I hope" showing so far. The RQ for royal queen was in the Morse code of part one.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
iinvestigator said:
Hi John,

Warren Getler's email address is [email protected]. Also to this handle more related to the Lost Symbol information.

I'm sure you read his book locating Circlestone at a numerology 618 location as an anagram for the PAX681 code. Your location is more precise with the latitude being 33 26 46.06 which is precisely 681 and the longitude even as it is now happens to add up to the numerology 10 which is in some codes of the KGC/PS.

You may have to be linked to the grail expose related to get the money freed so no bankers hands or the selfish touch it. You have to be ready to just steward or shepherd the money how the code reads or it can't be freed.

I'm working on the Kryptos fourth part. Subsituting royal queen with the kryptos substitution only gets "I hope" showing so far. The RQ for royal queen was in the Morse code of part one.

Ummmm, I'll be the first to say it.....

WHAT??????!!!!! And how exactly does this relate to 3 hikers missing in the Superstitions???

P

Per

Cubfan64 said:
iinvestigator said:
Hi John,

WHAT??????!!!!! And how exactly does this relate to 3 hikers missing in the Superstitions???
Hello Cubfan I found a little bit out about what this might mean in relation to the missing hikers we might be talking about real issues with religion and politics? Billions of dollars in gold, priceless ancient documents, the secrets of the gods, the bones of Jesus,12 the library of Jesus, all are thought to be buried in these shifting sands.

Rennes-le-Chateau is a mystery wonderland because of the prospect of these and other mysteries.

Illustrious men of genius such as Leonardo da Vinci, Isaac Newton, and Jules Verne have come and left this stage sharing company with such illustrious mystic titans as the 17th century painter Nicolas Poussin, Voltaire, Richard Wagner and Claude Debussy.14 All came to Rennes seeking her light.

All left clues as to the real secret treasure of Rennes-le-Chateau: the secret of the Blue Apples.

Where there are apples in myths there’s usually serpents or dragons. The Celts called Eve’s paradise Avalon, or Apple-land, the land across the western sea where heroes and gods fed on the apples of immortality. The famous winged serpent or flying dragon that many heroes of yore have sought to slay guarded these apples.

The power the secret Rennese conceals may explain why darkness does a thriving business here, too. This tiny village has dark elements of top secret U.S. military installations such as Area 51, Nevada; Pine Gap, Australia; Los Alamos, New Mexico; Michael Air Force Base, Utah; and the basement of the Vatican all rolled into one. The day before I arrived three C-130 military aircraft circled Rennes for three hours at 1,500 feet. What were they doing there? What were they looking for?

Looming large over this terrain is lore thick with superstition, thieves and even evil. If you believe half of this propaganda you probably ought to be institutionalized.

On the other hand, if you believe and discover the other half of the Rennes mystery lode, you might just join the immortals.

Certain religious and political authorities would prefer that whatever esoteric tidbits are hidden at Rennes never see the light of day. These authorities aggressively protect this desire. For once the secret of Rennes is revealed, say the legends, it will wreak hell on the existing world order. That is why this sandbox is usually covered with deep (shark-infested) water, and why its secret wisdom is so closely watched.

Do i smell the "Holy Grail" Resting Place? the actual holy grail?

P

Per

Question can anyone here or anywhere post actual close up photographs of this location in question for all to review and if not why is this so?

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Per said:
Cubfan64 said:
iinvestigator said:
Hi John,

Hello Cubfan I found a little bit out about what this might mean in relation to the missing hikers we might be talking about real issues with religion and politics? Billions of dollars in gold, priceless ancient documents, the secrets of the gods, the bones of Jesus,12 the library of Jesus, all are thought to be buried in these shifting sands.

Rennes-le-Chateau is a mystery wonderland because of the prospect of these and other mysteries.

Illustrious men of genius such as Leonardo da Vinci, Isaac Newton, and Jules Verne have come and left this stage sharing company with such illustrious mystic titans as the 17th century painter Nicolas Poussin, Voltaire, Richard Wagner and Claude Debussy.14 All came to Rennes seeking her light.

All left clues as to the real secret treasure of Rennes-le-Chateau: the secret of the Blue Apples.

Where there are apples in myths there’s usually serpents or dragons. The Celts called Eve’s paradise Avalon, or Apple-land, the land across the western sea where heroes and gods fed on the apples of immortality. The famous winged serpent or flying dragon that many heroes of yore have sought to slay guarded these apples.

The power the secret Rennese conceals may explain why darkness does a thriving business here, too. This tiny village has dark elements of top secret U.S. military installations such as Area 51, Nevada; Pine Gap, Australia; Los Alamos, New Mexico; Michael Air Force Base, Utah; and the basement of the Vatican all rolled into one. The day before I arrived three C-130 military aircraft circled Rennes for three hours at 1,500 feet. What were they doing there? What were they looking for?

Looming large over this terrain is lore thick with superstition, thieves and even evil. If you believe half of this propaganda you probably ought to be institutionalized.

On the other hand, if you believe and discover the other half of the Rennes mystery lode, you might just join the immortals.

Certain religious and political authorities would prefer that whatever esoteric tidbits are hidden at Rennes never see the light of day. These authorities aggressively protect this desire. For once the secret of Rennes is revealed, say the legends, it will wreak hell on the existing world order. That is why this sandbox is usually covered with deep (shark-infested) water, and why its secret wisdom is so closely watched.

Do i smell the "Holy Grail" Resting Place? the actual holy grail?

i can solve some of your legend ,, its called "flight qualified "

each plane has to be flight qualified by a certen date .. thats what they are most likely doing ...

ray in ny

Jan 21, 2006
southern tier ny
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S CLASSIC III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Methinks this thread has gone off the tracks--can we maybe get back to what happened to the missing folks?

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ray in ny said:
Methinks this thread has gone off the tracks--can we maybe get back to what happened to the missing folks?

their missing ... that means no one knows what happend to them .. thats the whole idea of missing in the first place ...

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
How about a short recap of what IS known of the last known location(s) of these men, where their vehicle was found, maps etc the info that may actually help someone locate them - please. Some of our members and readers may be headed into the right area to look for them, and that basic info may help. Thank you in advance;
Oroblanco

P

Per

Its obvious the three hikers were headed for Kemms Location. So what happened to them?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread