Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

daringEagle said:
Loke

Spoken like a TRUE man. Whenever a woman says anything about work TELL HER TO GET THE H@)) OUT.
Nope - well, I might have spoken like 'true' man - but the point was really that I have been to other sites.. TN might well have its shortcomings but its street ahead of anything else. I agree with you that it's wrong (IMHO) - but I'll still take it any day ... nothing is perfect in this imperfect world of ours.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Loke: you posted --> ... nothing is perfect in this imperfect world of ours.

You are kidding of course? You have to look no further than to me to see that, yes indeed, there 'is' perfection.

Even BB or Joe, will have to agree with that statemet, however for some obscure reason, my Tiger doesn't??.

Sheesh

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist"

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Ok ..... let me say it one more time ....... for the confused LDM hunters .......... like cactusjumper. But this time I will say it so that no one ..... especially cactusjumper ......... has to read between the lines.

The mine ..... which everyone ...... since a few months after the Dutchman's death ....... has referred to as the "Lost Dutchman Mine" ....... is in fact the Punisher mine. You guys just have not yet figured out that when your talking about the Lost Dutchman Mine what you are really talking about is the Punisher mine.

The same was true of Walter Gassler. He thought he was hunting the Lost Dutchman Mine but in reality he was hunting the Punisher mine.

Let me make this especially clear for cactusjumper. What you call the Lost Dutchman mine is none other than the Punisher mine.

Let me make this especially clear for the cactusjumper. Holy Stones Inc. generated a report on Walter Gassler, and this report was used by a man from Australia by the name of Treewood on an expedition into the Superstitions. Treewood came back with a sample that was used to pour the coin logos of Holy Stones Inc. That sample came from the Punisher mine, which you guys call the Lost Dutchman Mine.

Of course if you didn’t have a closed mind you would have been able to read between the line. So contrary to your continual claims that I’m posting on the wrong forum, I am in fact posting on the right forum …… you’re just too closed minded to realize it.

Sorry if I've upset you.

:read2:

Javaone

Aug 9, 2010
Phoenix

Sheesh! ::)
You guys really need to open your mind a little more... she said "the Treewood mine". :dontknow:

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006

daringEagle said:
What you call the Lost Dutchman mine is none other than the Punisher mine.

This will probably be asked eventually:
Do the ore samples match those from the LDM?
I believe that this is the conclusive proof that many say will settle the matter....

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Don LeRoy, My most sincere apologies to your linda mula. I do hope she is in a forgiving mood.

So now as I clearly understand, we are looking for the Publisher Mine. What's in a name anyway, gold is gold, or is it stacked full of print? Homar

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

daringEagle said:
Ok ..... let me say it one more time ....... for the confused LDM hunters .......... like cactusjumper. But this time I will say it so that no one ..... especially cactusjumper ......... has to read between the lines.

The mine ..... which everyone ...... since a few months after the Dutchman's death ....... has referred to as the "Lost Dutchman Mine" ....... is in fact the Punisher mine. You guys just have not yet figured out that when your talking about the Lost Dutchman Mine what you are really talking about is the Punisher mine.

The same was true of Walter Gassler. He thought he was hunting the Lost Dutchman Mine but in reality he was hunting the Punisher mine.

Let me make this especially clear for cactusjumper. What you call the Lost Dutchman mine is none other than the Punisher mine.

Let me make this especially clear for the cactusjumper. Holy Stones Inc. generated a report on Walter Gassler, and this report was used by a man from Australia by the name of Treewood on an expedition into the Superstitions. Treewood came back with a sample that was used to pour the coin logos of Holy Stones Inc. That sample came from the Punisher mine, which you guys call the Lost Dutchman Mine.

Of course if you didn’t have a closed mind you would have been able to read between the line. So contrary to your continual claims that I’m posting on the wrong forum, I am in fact posting on the right forum …… you’re just too closed minded to realize it.

Sorry if I've upset you.

:read2:

i like reading your post and replies .. that said .. sorry you are in fact wrong about this part .. the LDM is not the Punisher mine

it is in fact the MA mine .. i know this to be the truth .. frist hand !

i can prove it when the time is right

joe wants his DON's to rule over the land .. good luck with that one lol

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
MXT 300 / Javelina Gold Trommel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

D.E. Brother could you just get to the punch line already :whip2: Reads like your working up to sell something ? Got another Book about to be published? Share's in Holy Stone's Inc? Pink Jeep tours to the Publisher Mine? or maybe you are hoping to turn Gold Canyon into another Sedona'ish type place......( walk with the spirits,talk to the stone gods, if your real quiet ya might get a glimpse of Sasquatch piloting a UFO?)

:munky2:

Attachments

• Thunder Struck.jpg
    Thunder Struck.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 772
OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Hi T.Parker

I'm sorry but there is nothing for sale.

Get to the "punch line alredy" ...... well your not ready the posts anyway so why bother "brother". If you were actually reading then you'd know no one can buy "share's in Holy Stone's Inc". I haven't written a book ..... but I did post I was looking for an author if one is interested .... well that's another indicator your not really reading the posts ..... so no, we're a long ways from the finish. The "Pinl jeep tours" should go to the forest ..... you sure look fine standing there in front of those trees .... and they say people who live in Apache Junction are back woods people ..... well ..... at least they pose for the camera!

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

I've had a hard day jumping thru hoops. I've got to get some rest.
Bang Bang everyone.
:laughing7:

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

daringEagle said:
I've had a hard day jumping thru hoops. I've got to get some rest.
Bang Bang everyone.
:laughing7:

Oh Oh - what does Hoops say to you jumping through him?

(I know, I know - I promised never to crack bad jokes like that again - it's fast becoming a very, very bad habit - so I think I will retract: I promise to do my best to keep these bad jokes to an absolute minimum - ok?)

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cactusjumper said:
Per,

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and will have a great new year.
Happy New Year!!!

Joe

Joe - and the very same to you and yours!
I am allready looking forward to next years rendez-vous :-)

Per

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Hi Loke

You guys fee so compelled to defend each other against me ....... male pride ....... I'm guessing ..... if a woman gets the better of one of ya then she gets the better of all of ya .... or something like that ....... I'm guessing.

I don't mind if you make silly or bad jokes. As long as they are "jokes" and not sincere stupidity masked as a joke.

You can poke fun at me if you like ....... I know it's in a man's nature to poke things at a woman ......... just so long as it's "fun" and not chauvinistic pig stuff.

I don't even mind that you feel compelled to defend each other against me ..... I feel empowered by it.

:headbang:

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

You guys ......... how sweet.

But I'm trying to be MAD at you.
:notworthy:

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

LOL!
LOL!
LOL!
Your forgiven
:notworthy:
You guys stop emailing me things that can be POSTed on this forum
:tongue3:

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Estee Conatser gave Chuck Crawford a copy of her book the Sterling Legend. Before he died he gave the book to his biographer Emory Taylor.

Attachments

• book1.jpg
    book1.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 786

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS

Hey, leave me off your hit list - all I did was question a piece of your evidence. At least you're telling a decent story. If you check my record, you'll note that I've always maintained that whatever of value is hidden in central Arizona is very different than what people think. So far, your scenario is too tightly woven around what reeks of a scam to me (and I've seen some whoppers).

Some unsolicited advice: lose the 'bang-bang', wonder-woman personna - it doesn't advance your case.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Hoops doesn’t know who but someone at Holy Stones Inc thought there was an important reasons why Crawford gave Taylor the book. Looking thru the book it was discovered some of the letters for the captions of certain photos in the book were underlined. I was thought Crawford deliberately underlined the letters. It was also noted on the front and back covers letters were impressed into the cover. On the back cover the impressed letters spelled out Barry Storm. When you look at the supposed picture of the Dutchman on the back cover and compare it to the picture of Barry Storm you see the supposed picture of the Dutchman is none other than Barry Storm with whiskers, glasses, and a different hat. This made Holy Stones Inc think the underlined letters were a clue to a treasure.

Hoops doesn’t know who but someone at Holy Stones Inc solved the clue. The underlined letters say “Buried at red hill ridge you see the old rippled marker”. Holy Stones Inc found the “old rippled marker” on top the “red hill” and under it was found a treasure ….. of sorts ……. a ring and earrings that belonged to Helen Burns and some turquoise that belonged to Crawford for making jewelry. Crawford had a picture of the Burns house from 1970. That’s the year Helen died. She was shot twice in the head while at the Burns ranch with Crazy Jake. In the Sheriff’s report Jake had said the lock on the door was broken because someone had broke in. Must have been Crawford and he took whatever jewelry of Helen’s that was there.

What’s important about this is that Crawford told Burt Morrison he was saving the black/purple/white stones to make jewelry out of when he was too old to prospect and treasure hunt. He buried it at the Burns ranch because his house had been broke into twice before. The turquoise with Helen’s jewelry is for making jewelry. Sooooo …… Crawford was in deed burying stuff to make jewelry out of just like Morrison said. It backs up Morrison’s story.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread