Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

now we got problems jim hatt is here ..lol

how you doing jim .. long time no see .. hows things going .. still want that sail boat .. ....? :hello:

your still the only one i would trust .... what do you do with a crystall cave ...? :coffee2: in fact jim what are you looking for out there ..?

if i know where it is maybe we can go on a hunt ..

Jim Hatt

Jan 3, 2010
Apache Junction, AZ

Howdy Bowman,

I see you are still keeping everyone on the edge of their seats. :icon_thumright:

I was just checking to see if you had posted any photos of the High-Grade ore yet. :wink:

You better keep an eye on that Dirty Dutchman! Looks to me like Travis might be on his way to beating you to it!

Take care Bob,

Best,

Jim

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jim Hatt said:
Howdy Bowman,

I see you are still keeping everyone on the edge of their seats. :icon_thumright:

I was just checking to see if you had posted any photos of the High-Grade ore yet. :wink:

You better keep an eye on that Dirty Dutchman! Looks to me like Travis might be on his way to beating you to it!

Take care Bob,

Best,

Jim

thats why the invented trip wire ...lol

jim you and cub are the only trustworthy people here IMHO .

you know to much , but that is good i hate brainless humans .. and cub .. this guy would set on a mt if you ask him to .. if that is not worth a share nothing is ..

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jim Hatt said:
Howdy Bowman,

Take care Bob,

Best,

Jim

Don't encourage him for goodness sake!

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cubfan64 said:
Jim Hatt said:
Howdy Bowman,

Take care Bob,

Best,

Jim

Don't encourage him for goodness sake!

you just want me for your own .. you sweet thing ... lol .. what your wife going say ..

cub .. it dosent make any sence to you yet .... Yet !

i like jim he knows more then most on this site .. and he was honest when i ask him what really wanted ..he just can not take his horse where i am going ... :coffee2:

i saw your picture at the Redensous .. you look like all your lacking now is a sack of gold .. ore .. it is not as good as a rootbeer float . but you may need it when this is all over ..

Jim Hatt

Jan 3, 2010
Apache Junction, AZ

LOL @ Paul, He don't need no encouragement.
In fact... I have come to believe that there is no way to discourage him!

He IS always polite tho... Unless someone jerks his tail, and who could blame him for that?

Best,

Jim

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jim Hatt said:
LOL @ Paul, He don't need no encouragement.
In fact... I have come to believe that there is no way to discourage him!

He IS always polite tho... Unless someone jerks his tail, and who could blame him for that?

Best,

Jim

jim you say the word .. when i go to the mine next time you can come along .. your sail boat wont be a dream any more .. i am getting to old for all the trolls and scam artist .. in the last few years your the only one i found that was honest , you and CUP

you get two mules . and if we can get together and wait till the time is right .. i will take you to mine .. the real Ma mine !..

no i am not jokeing .. this is your chance to see the real LDM in your life time ..

Jim Hatt

Jan 3, 2010
Apache Junction, AZ

You dash in there on foot Bob, and bring me back a chunk of Dutchman ore, about the size of a baseball, and I will get you a whole string of Mules! :thumbsup:

Best,

Jim

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jim Hatt said:
Blindbowman said:
i got climbing gear , can you still hike ...

Bob,

I'm not as good as I ONCE was... But I'm as good once as I EVER was! :wink:

Jim

it will only take once .. the mine is only 14 ft deep ..

drustydog

Jan 5, 2011

Blindbowman said:
if Amy Mosier made that statement then she needs to rethink her conclussions .. because she is wrong .. the LDM is in fact the Ma mine ,...

yep, that's what she said. Not only, but she says Chuck Kenworthy solved those peralta stones. He got 13 mil out according to her. so that's all been solved. everybody can go home now.

drustydog

Jan 5, 2011

[quote ]
This was followed, on this forum anyway, by the reports that there has been a group of people secretly searching for certain "stones," which are related to that same area, and which they consider highly valuable for various reasons.

Could these two stories be somehow connected?

Things are getting curiouser and curiouser.

[/quote]

Is that the la barge canyon and picacho butt are there. at the upper box?

Javaone

Aug 9, 2010
Phoenix

Just a reminder:

The Superstition Mountain Historical Society is putting on their “Free Lecture Series” to be held at the Superstition Mountain Museum starting Jan 6th through Mar 31st.

First speaker: Clay Worst

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

drustydog---

A lot of locations have been mentioned.

If you are asking about the search for the four lost men, there is a lot about them and the search,
here: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,290777.0.html,
here: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,336056.0.html,
here: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,335957.0.html,
here: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,294970.0.html,
and also here: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,348123.0.html, mostly toward the bottom on this last one.

If you are asking about the mysterious group, that would be
here: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,369858.0.html, but it's a lot of reading!

:coffee2:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

drustydog said:
Blindbowman said:
if Amy Mosier made that statement then she needs to rethink her conclussions .. because she is wrong .. the LDM is in fact the Ma mine ,...

yep, that's what she said. Not only, but she says Chuck Kenworthy solved those peralta stones. He got 13 mil out according to her. so that's all been solved. everybody can go home now.

LOL

ipcress

Jan 6, 2011

i don't know how to insert a quote so there's little sections
at a time instead of the entire quote at once. so i'm having
to divide the quote up myself. if someone knows the secret
of how to do this please tell me.

quoting hoops.
Allow me to introduce my self. I’m Hoops. I want to correct a couple mistakes. There were 9 original members of HSI (Holy Stones Inc).
1. Rick Gwynne
2. James Whitehead
3. Marshall Haid
4. Gary Smith (sometimes rotating with other people, but his name was on the claim papers, so I recognize him as one of the original 9)
5. Emory Taylor
6. Beryl Nicholas
7. Alan Tree
8. Salvador
9. Anonymous individual known only to Mr. Taylor -- believed to be Mogens Kiehn; the former Nazi hunter

say, salvador's the one who started the treasure hunter of the
year award? and was chuck crawford's old partner back in the day.

beryl nicholas managed the grand motel. him and tom. i can't
think of his last name.

and this mogens kiehn guy. yes i remember it. beryl nicholas
and kenworthy's son. oh what's his name. chuck jr. wasn't it?
i'm thinking it is. anyway on several evenings i saw beryl
and chuck jr talking to this mogens guy. this was at the
grand motel just before the newspaper article on chuck solving
the peralta stones. i didn't know this mogens guy and couldn't
remember seing him before. but there was newspaper articles.
i recognized his photo in the paper. i kept them too because
i couldn't figure out the connection. what was a former
resistance fighter from WWII and a nazi hunter doing in
secretive talks with the manager of the grand and a
treasure hunter's son? i thought it seemed strange at the
time. that's why i kept the articles. i couldn't figure out
the connection. but now it's starting to make some sense.

quoting Hoops.
The next mistake I want to correct is the list of people hunting the deity stone.
1. Phil Reinhardt
2. Rick Gwynne
3. Ralph Henderson
4. Steve Kimball -- not Scott
5. Ron Eagle -- only by association with Ralph Henderson and Steve Kimbal, as he has another site somehow related (I believe he’s posting here)
6. Alan Tree -- but only as a side issue (as money could be made from the sale of the deity stone to German customers), his main object is something else
7. Paul Zellmer -- what Zellmer is looking for is a stone and/or medallion Crawford supposedly removed from a site called the spiral staircase; the stone/medallion may or may not be the deity stone
8 the Johnson brothers -- they are attempting to acquire the deity stone; they aren’t undertaking expeditions

i've seen ralph and steve out there on many occasions. but never
saw ron with them. there was a story about the spiral staircase
in hinchliffe's newspaper.

quoting hoops.
The next mistake I want to correct is the location of the mining claim owned by HSI as it relates to the German holy stones, and Crawford. The place Burns originally hid the holy stones was on a claim owned by him and his wife. Crawford’s Thank You claims covered a small part of the old Burns claims. When Crawford found the stockpile of holy stones, they were on his mining claims. When Crawford hid the holy stones in the small cans he made sure they were on his mining claims. Later a group of people who Crawford claimed where headed up by David Hinchliffe filed claim over the top of part of Crawford’s claim; it’s commonly called claim jumping. Some of the holy stones in the cans where at that time on disputed area; Hinchilffe and his group having claim jumped the area. In 2005 when Crawford was in a wheelchair and knew he had only a short time to live he confided in Taylor and sent him to retrieve the cans of holy stones that were in the disputed area.

i read about himcliffe and those others claim jumping chuck Crawford in the crawford biography. the letter chuck sent to those guys is there. use these links to see it.
http://www.trilogy.threethirteens.com/trilogywebsites/TheOnesWhatDoneIt/c1/TheOnesWhatDoneIt9.html
http://www.trilogy.threethirteens.com/trilogywebsites/TheOnesWhatDoneIt/c1/TheOnesWhatDoneIt10.html

quoting hoops.
The next … shall we say possible mistake I want to correct also has to do with possession of the holy stones. There is a rumor … I repeat a rumor that Crawford hid some of the holy stones inside the wall separating his office and lab. The rumor is that during Crawford’s dispute with pinal county planning and zoning, which included Phil Reinhardt, info was given to Taylor by Darlene Rushton (Crawford’s wife at the time) that something was hidden in the wall between the office and lab. Just prior to an inspection arranged by Reinhardt by planning and zoning, Taylor removed a section of the wall and discovered the majority of the holy stones. He repaired the wall with supplies that were there in the adjoining garage from when Crawford hired two local handy men to build the separating between the office and lab. If this rumor is true … I repeat if true (the rumor hasn’t been proven) then Taylor did in fact have the majority of the holy stones in 2006.

there's a lot more about emory and darlene in sharyn berchok's
book.
http://www.blackbartbetrayed.com/TBOBB/chapter2/pages40-45.html
http://www.blackbartbetrayed.com/TBOBB/chapter2/pages46-50.html
http://www.blackbartbetrayed.com/TBOBB/chapter2/pages51-55.html

quoting hoops.
Continuing the rumor … repeating it’s a rumor supposedly Taylor then got Sharyn Berchok (author of the Crawford Memorial and Black Bart Betrayed) to move in Crawford’s place while Crawford was gone to his daughter’s place in North Carolina. Rushton, Taylor and Charlynne Crawford (the daughter) had hatched a plot of getting Crawford locked up in a psycho ward. While that was going on Taylor spread around the rumor Berchok was the one taking down walls at Crawford’s place in search of treasure. Mind you … all of this is rumor. It is not fact. At least it hasn’t yet been proven as fact.

there's more about plot against chuck in sharyn berchok's
book.
http://www.blackbartbetrayed.com/TBOBB/chapter2/pages56-58.html
http://www.blackbartbetrayed.com/TBOBB/chapter3/pages59-66.html

quoting hoops.
By this time Taylor had already spoken to Burt Morrison, so he knew about Crawford putting the holy stones in cans before hiding some at the claims. It’s not certain Taylor had at this time already retrieve the cans of holy stones from the disputed area at the claim; but he had definitely spoken to Morrison, so he knew about holy stones having been put in cans. Continuing with the rumor, Reinhardt was with Taylor when the holy stones from inside the wall were hidden at Crawford’s claims. Taylor had placed these holy stones in cans before hiding them. Reinhardt didn’t know there were already other cans of holy stones put out there by Crawford, and he didn’t know the holy stones Taylor was hiding were from a wall at Crawford’s house, and didn’t even know the stones were German holy stones; all of this was know only to Taylor.

quoting hoops.
In case any of you are wondering, Phil Reinhardt is the same Phil Reinhardt who is a director for the Superstition Mountain Museum. I personally find it terribly difficult to believe Reinhardt had no knowledge of what was going on. Reinhardt seems to have been directly involved in the plot against Crawford, or at the least in the plot instigated by Taylor to gain possession of the Crawford deity stone; it’s the one believed to be the only true German holy stone; all the others are the secondary holy stones. It’s proven fact (Berchok published the document generated by the hospital) that Reinhardt impersonate Michael Morrison (Crawford’s son) in order to gain access to Crawford against Morrison’s orders. Then having illegally gained access to Crawford Reinhardt got Crawford to change his will. The new benefactors being Gregory Davis (Historical Society), the Superstition Mountain Museum, and Phil Reinhardt.

it seems to me we all need to be asking some questions of phil and rick. and we can't be letting them get away with telling us it BS. noe sir we can't. there's enough documentation surfaced right here on this form. legitimate documents like the articles of incorporation for holy stones inc. and the claim jumping papers. those 3 books of the crawford biography are "doc-u-books" which are books of documents with commentary by the editor. the book by sharyn is chuck being betrayed is all backed up by documents. and
don't forget the hospital document of phil impersonating chuck's son so to get chuck's will changed. this ain't no BS.

think about this. if phil and rick were to get the deity stone on behalf of the superstition museum, then the museum could turn around and sell the deity stone to some group in germany, for who knows how much, then the museum would have money for improvements and additions, right! so don't be saying there's no motive because there sure the crap is.

even joe beter known as cactusjumper round here said he talked to
rick at the last rendezvous and was told about the holy stones.
Javaone has reminded us that the superstition mountain historical
society is putting on their “free lecture series” at the museum
Jan 6th through Mar 31st. i think some of us boys need to be
pulling phil and rick aside and getting the right story and
accepting no BS!

i'm thinking ee thr is right

quoting ee thr.
It seems strange that, in the past, skeletons, clothing, and other items have been found which belonged to people who had disappeared there many years earlier, but nothing of these recent people has been found, besides a couple articles of clothing, even though several organized search parties began looking almost immediately after their disappearance, and searched for many days.

And, they even had the missing people's map to centralize their searches.

This was followed, on this forum anyway, by the reports that there has been a group of people secretly searching for certain "stones," which are related to that same area, and which they consider highly valuable for various reasons.

Could these two stories be somehow connected?

Things are getting curiouser and curiouser.

Just to let you know, at bookman’s there was two copies of the knights templar in the new world by William mann. When I left the store there was only one copy left. Just in case anyone other than me is interested. I’m not letting joe be then only one talking to rick and checking out the burns ranch. No sir. Not with a million reward on the line.

well I guess that’s my 2 cents, for what it’s worth.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The word "libel" keeps coming to mind :dontknow:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

"ipcress"

This entire tale sounds to me like a blending of plot lines from "The Ipcress File" and "The Boys from Brazil".
Lots of stones out there.Not sure if any of them are "holy",but I've seen a few that are holey. ::)
Maybe a novel down the road?

Regards:SH.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

All of these new folks popping up right after DE is bounced, and sounding just like someone else I know. He should be coming along any minute with some inane comments to throw everyone off.

Nahhh......Probably just my imagination. :dontknow:

"even Joe beter known as cactusjumper round here said he talked to
Rick at the last rendezvous and was told about the holy stones.

Javaone has reminded us that the superstition mountain historical
Society is putting on their “free lecture series” at the museum
Jan 6th through Mar 31st. I think some of us boys need to be
Pulling Phil and rick aside and getting the right story and
Accepting no BS!"

Actually, I am better known as Joe. Is that what I said? I thought it was something more like this:

"More of you should have made it to the Rendezvous and talked to Rick Gwynn. It was an interesting story. I only make it down to Apache Junction once a year for the Rendezvous but most people can tell you I have pretty good sources for what's going on there."

Once again, my old friend is starting to misquote me. I see the gang is gathering around to watch the fun again. Ya have to wonder how many of them will be the same old burro in sheep's clothing. Must have something to do with flu season......

Joe Ribaudo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread