Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

LOL thanks joe .. at lest you have not forgotten i am here always ..the funny thing is i really dont care much for the topic i could claim the million any time i want it .. but i wont!

i dont think these group of people are willing to under stand the basic between historical and monatary...

in fact the reply above is interesting is common known to most of us less the details pointed out . and thuo i do agree with joe somewhat about new members poping up ever 3 seconds . he him self has his own little band of marry men ..

i walk alone .. i dont need any one to help me or guide me .. and the above reply is just that a interesting reply .. beyond that .. i set back and watch and learn .. aways willing learning ...

in fact i have to figer out how to move a stone door it weighs about 4 tons ...and you guys think you got problems ..if the bare human footprint in one cave dont make me wonder twice i dont know what will...

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bare footprint?
It's probably "Friday" BB...............SH.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

somehiker said:
Bare footprint?

Amish
i hear that ...lol

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Amish
:laughing7: :laughing7:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

no the reason i did bring that topic up is i have been working on something . and i am going to make a post on it ..

Furness

Aug 23, 2008
Lancs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bare footprint?

yup thats another book he's never read, probably to many long words in it,
like break first and proof,

John

Dowsing Rod

Sep 19, 2008

How to move a stone door

Blindbowman, Why don't you just wait until Easter Sunday? The door should open on its own!

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST

Since DE is gone I can follow this story again and one of the things that I do not understand is why form a corporation? what was the point of forming this legal entity?. Apparently they have no intention of selling shares, they do not seem to file annual reports. If you have a group of guys that are secretly looking for a valuable object that they hope to sell do they need some sort of "corporate veil" for legal protection in the event of future lawsuits?. It's the "corporation" label that throws this whole story into the scam category. If myself and six friends thought we had a good lead to something of great value that we thought we could sell for big bucks the last thing we would want to do is form a public corporation and tell the world what our plan was.....unless we thought we could scam a few gullable folks

Bill

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bill96 said:
Since DE is gone I can follow this story again and one of the things that I do not understand is why form a corporation? what was the point of forming this legal entity?. Apparently they have no intention of selling shares, they do not seem to file annual reports. If you have a group of guys that are secretly looking for a valuable object that they hope to sell do they need some sort of "corporate veil" for legal protection in the event of future lawsuits?. It's the "corporation" label that throws this whole story into the scam category. If myself and six friends thought we had a good lead to something of great value that we thought we could sell for big bucks the last thing we would want to do is form a public corporation and tell the world what our plan was.....unless we thought we could scam a few gullable folks

Bill

Bill - that's the thing that has a number of us suspecting a scam as well. As our friend BB would say - there's no "logical" reason I can think of for being incredibly secretive on one hand, and then forming a legal corporation on the other.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

I would ask again......If they won't be selling any stock, why issue 60,000,000
shares? Planning on doing some creative wallpapering? :dontknow:

Joe Ribaudo

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
HIO Cubber, possibly protection from each other?

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist"

I suppose so RDT, but I'm sure a legal document could be drawn up just with all the partners and lawyers involved without having to "incorporate" no? And if I were that worried about all my partners, I probably would choose different ones, or just go without any.

ipcress

Jan 6, 2011

i'm hoping i know what i'm doing. uploading docs. it's the one on the spiral staircase.

Attachments

• staircase1.jpg
    staircase1.jpg
    564 KB · Views: 1,201

ipcress

Jan 6, 2011

it was in january 1981when chuck kenworthy came out with his discovery of a peralta mine for his solution of the peralta stones in the apache sentinel.

Attachments

• quest001.jpg
    quest001.jpg
    453.7 KB · Views: 1,145

ipcress

Jan 6, 2011

it was before the newspaper article of chuck’s discovery was published that i saw chuck jr, beryl, and mogens having secretive talks in the corner at the grand motel. i didn’t know mogens was this guy's name. i didn’t know who he was. i hadn’t ever seen him before then. it wasn’t until 1985 that this republic newspaper article came out. this picture of mogens wasn’t with this article. it was with another one but the article said much the same thing. so i didn’t copy both. one’s good enough to prove my point. anyway mogens is a past nazi hunter as the article says, and i saw him having secretive talks with chuck jr, and beryl at the grand, this before the announcement of chuck's discovery of solving the peralta stones. the whole reason i kept the article on mogens is i couldn’t figure out the connection between him, chuck jr and beryl. now with this new info about phil, rick, taylor, holy stones inc, and german holy stones it’s making some sense as to why mogens was involved.

Attachments

• mogens002.jpg
    mogens002.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,006
  • mogens001.jpg
    mogens001.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 1,070

ipcress

Jan 6, 2011

Holy s&%$ look what i found. i was reading my new book on the templars in america. In the first part of chapter 1, there it was. The number 13 alerted me to it because its played a significant role in the story told by DE. And in holy stones inc.

quoting william mann.

Without ever sensing so, I had been preparing for this moment all my life. Even when I was thirteen years old I was experiencing life’s little ironies. Thinking that I could impress an older girl, I got into a fight at a Halloween party and broke a plate over a rival’s head. Unfortunately, a piece of glass from the plate flew and struck me in the eye, blinding me. Luckily it was only temporary, but for a month I lay in the hospital with patches over both eyes, unable to see. It was terrifying, not knowing whether the sight in my right eye would be saved.

At that moment I felt that I had become a complete and utter failure. Yet two things saved my spirit. Most important, both my mother and father, every day, rain or shine, made the effort to come visit me. Also, I received a visit from my great-uncle George who, along with his brother Frank, was as close to me as the grandfather I never knew.

My great-uncle was a gentle and understanding man. He explained to me that everyone possesses the ability for good and evil. In this way, all individuals have to search for their own balance of human nature, a balance between good and evil. I never questioned why he always talked in a moral, philosophical manner. I was exposed so often to the spiritual level of thinking that I considered it to be second nature. What my great-uncle did to raise my spirits was to ask me if I wanted to know a secret, a secret that no one knew except him. With patches over my eyes I could not see what he was describing, so I made him promise that if I regained my eyesight he would show me, and this he did. What he described, and ultimately showed me, was his Masonic ring, a ring that to a thirteen-year-old appeared magical and secretive. I knew nothing at this age of the Masons or Knights Templar. I only discovered afterward, during the sorting of my mother’s personal things following her death, that Frederic George Mann had shown me a ring of the Supreme Grand Master of the Knights Templar of Canada. I now know that it was my great-uncle’s instilling in me the notion of good and evil and the balance of nature that started me on my quest—a quest that ended at a secret Templar refuge in Nova Scotia.

the picture is "Most Eminent Knight Frederic George Mann Supreme Grand Master of the Sovereign Great Priory of Canada, Knights
Templar. Licentate in Music, 1927. Honourary Fellowship in the Mc Gill Conservatorium of Music, 1952. Knight Grand Cross of the Temple, 1959."

Attachments

• knights001.jpg
    knights001.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 966

ipcress

Jan 6, 2011

What intrigued me and set me on a mosaic of fascinating geometric patterns was a map within the book Holy Grail Across the Atlantic by Michael Bradley. This book illustrated what was thought to be Prince Henry Sinclair’s travels and exploration throughout Nova Scotia. Somehow, I traveled back to the ring of my great-uncle. The ring had a secret compartment. The setting was the standard Masonic emblem of a set-square and compass. But when manipulated and opened on hinges, underneath, set on a pale blue jeweled background, was the intertwining of two golden rings centered on a gold bar with a round purple stone (amethyst) set in the middle.

this picture is "A diagram of the symbol in my great-uncle’s Masonic ring Note how the intertwining rings are centered on the bar running -from the upper right-hand corner to the lower left, bisecting the jewel."

Don’t ask me how I made the mental connection, but what was truly startling was that I could apply this configuration to the mainland portion of a map of Nova Scotia, with the center of the jewel falling precisely on Nova Scotia’s geographical center at a place called Mt. Uniacke.

end quoting mann.

Attachments

• knights002.jpg
    knights002.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,145

ipcress

Jan 6, 2011

what’s important is the two interlocking circles with the bisecting bar can be set to land formations. Holy stones inc’s mining claim is here in arizona at the burns ranch. also important is mann’s great-uncle’s ring had the secret compartment with the interlocking circles with bisecting bar and amethyst. remember that store by anne c. rue. her grate granddad and the cult woman had those whispering rings with secret compartments. one had the black basalt in it but the other one had the amethyst in it. also the holy grail brought across the atlantic is the german holy grail which are the holy stones.

this got me thinking there must be a land formation at the burns ranch that matches a land formation in the grail legend. i looked up on the internet land formations of the holy grail. I found numerous website on the holy grail and a chalice well at glastonbury tor in england. it's a huge iron rich hill. it's so rich in iron that the water from the well is red.

Attachments

• knights003.jpg
    knights003.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 944

ipcress

Jan 6, 2011

this is the covering to the well and what’s important is the black iron design on the cover. it’s two interlocking circles with the bisecting bar.

Attachments

• knights005.jpg
    knights005.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 1,062

ipcress

Jan 6, 2011

quoting the website.

Chalice Well is a holy well situated at the foot of Glastonbury Tor in the county of Somerset, England. The natural spring and surrounding gardens are owned and managed by the Chalice Well Trust (registered charity no. 204206), founded by Wellesley Tudor Pole in 1959.

Christian mythology suggests that Chalice Well marks the site where Joseph of Arimathea placed the chalice that had caught the drops of Christ's blood at the Crucifixion, linking the Well to the wealth of speculation surrounding the existence of the Holy Grail. The red of the water is also said by some Christians to represent the rusty iron nails used at the Crucifixion. Frequent events are held in the grounds of Chalice Well including annual celebrations for the winter and summer solstices, World Peace Day, Easter, Michaelmas and Samhain (Halloween).

end quoting.

remember holy stones inc isn’t talking about a christian grail. they’re talking about the german grail called the holy stones, and they perform sex rituals with it to commune with high spirits. in that news paper article by ralph henderson about chuck crawford and the holy grail there’s a diagram.

Attachments

• knights005.jpg
    knights005.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,175

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread