Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010
Re: Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

No BB I'm not Anne Rue.

Ya know, I'm getting 5 times more emails then posted replies at this forum.

Ah ... no I'm not sorry I gave a lot of you my email address. I'm not even upset by so many of you hitting on me. "Trail sex" sound interesting but no.

As to how old I am ....... I thought you guys were clue chasers. Ah ... I told you I was in the AF until I was 22. And that I was at Picacho Butt when the treasure box expedition went by. It's is the crawford biography, and in the book by Reinhardt and Gwynne. Surely you clue chasers can figure out my age from that.

Ah ... no, I'm not one bit worried about anyone following me in the Supers. Ya know, i've been in the Supers watching all you guys since the treasure box expedition, and not one of you has known it. Well ....... not until I told you.

BB you can reply to my posts if you want. I love to talk about the ....... German Holy Grail.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

D.E.,

I appreciate the private message you sent me but, as I have posted many times before, I don't exchange email's or private messages with people I don't know.

If you would like to continue, I will need your real name, phone #, email address and home address. I will provide the same information to you if you
decide that's acceptable.

As anyone here can tell you, I make no exceptions, and do not give out others private information to anyone.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HMMMM HMMMM Incidentally hang gliding in the supers is not the way to go, unless you can con BB into hauling the glider out of the many canyons and back up to a launching ridge, plus you will 'always' be below the surrounding hills, except on an exceptionally hot day. Put a Rotex on it he hehe. or go for a powered sail.

Interesting story so far gal, more.

"Whats this getting 'hit on' business"? I always thought that Cactus was a semi gentleman, or was it BB?

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist".

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST

DE,
I have tried to follow your posts and other than asking for info on Walter Gassler, I am not sure what point you are trying to make. "Dutchman & Government Conspiracy request " what does that mean?. I am familier with a number of the individuals that you have refered to and they are an interesting bunch to say the least.
Would you mind backing up just a little and maybe in a paragraph or two explain what your main point is.
Thanks,
Bill

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
HMMMM HMMMM Incidentally hang gliding in the supers is not the way to go, unless you can con BB into hauling the glider out of the many canyons and back up to a launching ridge, plus you will 'always' be below the surrounding hills, except on an exceptionally hot day. Put a Rotex on it he hehe. or go for a powered sail.

Interesting story so far gal, more.

"Whats this getting 'hit on' business"? I always thought that Cactus was a semi gentleman, or was it BB?

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist".
... lol if she thinks i was hitting on her she is nuts .. lol

i have a very beautfull girlfriend and i do not cheat. i was married 25 to my second wife and never cheated and never will ..

its sad what the culture has become .. .. and you wonder why i dont want to be part of it ..

if she is sunbathing in the supers she not as smart as she thinks ..lol

i dont beleive in cheating and i do not need another women in my life thank you .. now about that sexy mule ...lol

besides that ,once you have custom chrome between your legs .. nothing rides better ... :thumbsup: :coffee2:

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Hi Bill:

Your very articulate.

Hummm … I’m speculating … one of those guys is a friend of yours. I believe “colorful character” is the term reserved for the less than honorable. And you up graded to “interesting” group. So I’d be speculating one of them is a friend of yours. But I’m just speculating.

Dutchman & Government Conspiracy request

Three things.
1. Dutchman
2. Government conspiracy
3. Request

We begin with the easy one, number 3. My request.

I believe a company called Holy Stones Inc. has located a mine, or cache, or ore deposit in the Superstition mountains, and discovered this location by using a report generated by them about Walter Gassler.

We move to the next easy one, number 1. The Dutchman.

Holy Stones Inc. believes this location was known to the Dutchman, and is called the Punisher mine --- for reasons they give in the report, and which I have not posted because it only further complicates the issue. Also, everyone seems to know Gassler was searching for the Dutchman mine.

Now it gets complicated. Number 2, the government conspiracy.

As I explained in one of my post, Holy Stones Inc. is top heavy with x government agents. I don’t believe they are still government agents -- there is noting x about it. If you want to learn about this government conspiracy aspect go to:
www.gcon1.net
And
www.threethirteens.com
Obviously I’ve been looking for someone very knowledgeable on Walter Gassler to help me figure out how the Gassler report was used, and to then locate the so called Punisher mine (whatever it really is).

Beyond that all treasure hunters can tell a great story, and love hearing a great story … ah … they’ve been letting me tell the, this story, or what I know of it anyway.

I happen to have learned that Phil Reinhardt has a friend in southwest Colorado. Sorry, but it’s true. I did see and follow them. That’s nothing.

Have I answered your question? If not, tell me and I’ll try again if you want me to.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LOL

i have been married twice and rised 3 kids ..and i have known my girlfriend from the age 7 ..my son is collage and most likely older then you are ...lol

but who knows if you lay around out there sunbathing enough a cat may want you more then anyone else .... :icon_thumleft:

i enjoyed your post .. i will leave it at that .. sorry not interested !

silent hunter

Jun 11, 2010

Daring Eagle. First of all it's ok with me if you chose to lay naked in the wilderness area. I am not a old guy and Sorry it wasn't me who had the photo opportunity. Like you I am trained by the US Army almost from birth. Yes I know what is going on out there!! Unlike you I would have never came out blasting my 45's in the air and drawing attention.

Best Wishes
Kurt P

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Ah … no, it wasn’t just my impression of Bob Ward not telling everything about Chuck Crawford. It was also partly BigDreamer telling me to stay away from that man, who I later learned is Emory Taylor. And it was also partly that BigDreamer, who has next-to-nothing, and lives in a shack, and nearly starves-to-death all of a sudden had money to go to France and the Switzerland ……. Just after meeting with Taylor. Of course France and Switzerland are the two main places Otto Rahn went on his quest for the German Grail.
So all these things played into my starting my quest.

I had only one clue to follow. My impression of Ward not telling everything about Crawford. So I decided to follow my clue. This took me to the Pinal county recorder’s office where I looked up Crawford’s claims. This took me to La Barge canyon and Picacho Butt. Eventually along came to men who acted suspiciously so I followed them. It was only later I learned it was Phil Reinhardt and Rick Gwynne on the Treasure Box expedition.

It was next I heard about the Crawford estate probate. I was at the county court house once and Reinhardt and Gwynne walked right past me. Reinhardt shuck hands with some guy who was there for the hearing. Then came the Territorial Newspaper article. It was August 12, 2009 edition. It’s Chuck Crawford and the Holy Grail by Ralph Henderson as told by Emory Taylor and Rick Gwynne. This article talks of Crawford’s biography and Taylor posting it at www.triology.threethirteens.com. I went to the website and it tells about Taylor sending Reinhardt and Gwynne on the Treasure Box expedition, and about Taylor being Crawford’s biographer. That edition of the Territorial also has an article by Ron Eagle D’Andre. He’s one of the people I’ve gotten email from.

Anyways, back to my clues, next I found out Taylor was the one who gave Mr. Greg Davis of the Superstition Historical Society the Crawford archive. Next came the December 30, 2009 edition of the Territorial Newspaper article The Lost Dutchman Mine Lost No More? by Emory Taylor. Right on the front page is a map showing the area I’ve been keeping watch on.

I then found out about Anne C. Rue having a website. That’s where I read her article called Julia Thomas and the missing Thundering Stones. These stones are what’s called the German holy stones. The ones the Nazis sent Otton Rahn looking for. The ones Taylor sent BigDreamer either looking for or researching about for his story. At her website there was also a book called Demise of the Rat Bastard by Darlene Ruston, which is Crawford’s x wife. It’s all about Crawford being a conman. In that book I found out it was Taylor who put up the fence on Crawford’s Thank You claims at the Burns ranch.

The I found out about Sharyn Berchok having a website on Crawford being betrayed. She names Thunder Thief Phil Reinhardt, Accomplice Rick Gwynne, Emory the pervert Taylor, Darlene the gold digger Rushton, and Charlyne the back stabber Crawford as the main people to betray Crawford. It was in Berchock’s book that I learned Crawford and Bobby Webb went on an expedition using the aerial photo Crawford got from the US Geological Survey Depart. When in a battle with the State over the location of the Thank You claims. This was instigated by Taylor.

I had been investigating all of this a quietly as I could not to draw attention to myself. Someone figured out it was me and that’s when the informant contacted me. I didn’t know there was a Holy Stones Inc. The informant leaked numerous documents to me about Holy Stones Inc. That’s when I found out about the Walter Gassler report, and the gold - platinum being used to pour the coin logos.

This is what I’ve been telling in my post at this forum. This whole story is 100% documented. Anyone who wants to can get their hands on the documents. One of the documents I got from the informant is the article By Berchok called Celeste Maria Jones and the Thunder Stones. It’s from the informant I learned Berchok and Hencliffe going to LA and talking to the cult religion’s prophet.

My informant tells me Taylor, Gwynne, and James Whitehead went to some cult group in Phoenix to have a sex ritual performed with the German holy stones owned by Holy Stones inc. Accounts of the ritual very. One is of a simple sex ritual with Taylor, Gwynne, and Whitehead as observers but not participants. Another is a full blown raving sex orgy with Taylor, Gwynne, and Whitehead participating in the whole thing from start to finish (if you know what I mean).

I know the German Masonic orders of the Templars have a big interest as do the Neo Nazis in the German holy stones. But my interest is in the gold - platinum. My understanding is one of the problems causing the trouble between Taylor and Gwynne is that Taylor sent out the Treewood expedition without Gwynne knowing about it so Taylor could get even with Gwynne for having been in with Reinhardt on using Crawford’s photo to try to locate a solution to the Peralta Stones without having told Taylor about it.

Ok, Bill, I hope this has helped you.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Chuck Crawford and the Holy Grail
By Ralph Henderson
As told by Emory Taylor and Rick Gwynne
There are about as many stories of treasure in the Superstition Mountains as there are people who have sought the treasures through the years. Tales of Aztec treasure, Spanish treasure, Jesuit treasure, Peralta treasure, Lost Dutchman treasure, lost mines, and buried stage coach loot ale the stuff these tales are made of. They have been the source of countless books, coffee shop gossip and the life long pursuit of many characters who have inhabited the mountain over the years. Some of these characters and their adventures are as colorful as the treasure legends themselves. These stories of
enormous treasures and fabulous wealth and sonic of the characters that sought them are at best a stretch of the imagination, however that is what makes a good legend. There always seems to be just enough hearsay and actual evidence discovered to keep the legends alive, yet not enough to solve the mysteries of the many maps, stones, treasures, and family secrets they pertain to. Such is this s-tory told by Emory Taylor and Rick Gwynne.
Emory, a talented writer and prospector, along with Rick Gwynne, another long
(See Crawford on Page 4)

Territorial News
August 12, 2009
Crawford
(From Page 1)
time local prospector and treasure hunter in the Apache Junction area, have been putting the archives and biography of Chuck Crawford together since his death in 2007. Emory has written a trilogy of Chuck’s exploits, which can be found online at
www.triologhrecthirteens.com
Chuck Crawford was a local prospector, well known to the Superstitions since the 1970s. Chuck, like many before him, led a colorful existence and spent some time in jail. Chuck often played the part of “Black Ban” at one of the local dinner theaters and was involved in many local bar fights, actual gun fights, and was accused of intimidating many a prospector he felt was getting “too close.” He was considered a prime suspect in the death of Dennis Brown at one of his mining claims near the Burns Ranch, one o the many areas Chuck prospected.
In spite of Chuck’s reputation as a local personality, he did find some success in his prospecting and filed many claims in the area through the years. the most notable being the Chciyl Ann claims located in La Barge Canyon. These valuable claims eventually led to a lengthy Court battle with the Forest Service, resulting in them invalidating his claims on June
10, 1986.
One of his lesser known discoveries was a possible Knights Templar or Amethyst treasure on the old Bums Ranch off Peralta Road just east of Gold Canyon. As part of his biography on Chuck Crawford, Emory Taylor did some research on the Templars and learned that a German sect of Templars possessed some Holy Stones, black and violet crystals, half quartz, half amethyst, that they considered to be the Holy Grail. These stones could be used to commune with divine powers. In the German Templar tradition, the Holy Grail is not a cup, but a black and purple stone on which writing appears and then disappears, and from which voices emanate. In a story told by Otto Rahn, a German investigating the “Parzvial,” one of the three epic poems of the German Grail cycle, while in southern France in the l930s he was shown an ancient trail along which is a lake of dark waters called the “Lake of the Trout” The lake is located in what legend considers by the Cathars to be the “Cradle of Thunder.” Rahn was financed by Heinrich Himmler, RcichsfuhrerSS of Nazi Germany. Himmler sought the German Grail, for the alter at the SS Church at Wewelsburg Castle.
Taylor’s research also revealed some of these stones may have come to North America with the Sinclairc —Zeno expedition in 1398 and gradually migrated west. A 1566 map called “The Zaltiere Map” drawn by a Templar descendant sl& map of North America that depicts the area that would become Arizona and the
(See Crawford on Page 6)

Territorial News
August 12,2009
Crawford
(From Page 4)
Superstition Mountains and a nearby settlement of Chuco. The features on this map can clearly be matched to the features on a modern day map.
Thus begins the legend of Henry Bums and the Apache Indians. Th this story, The Thunder Grounds are supposedly located somewhere between the Burns ranch and the upper La Barge Box Canyon. A spirit with a loud booming voice emanated from a black and purple quartz. The Apaches took some of it to Henry Bums, hoping he could understand the voice, and waning to show him the Thunder Grounds, because they thought it had something to do with white people. The Apaches eventually traded the —black and purple quartz to Henry Bums, who hid the rock in a small cave behind a false wall of mortar on his ranch. It is rumored that the Apaches often came to Henry Burns with “things” they had acquired on their raids; Burns, who had been kidnapped by the Apaches as a child and lived with them until he was an adult, would then sell the items in town and settle up with the Indians later. The Burns ranch is said to be on a location he spent time at while in captivity.
In a narrative given to Emory Taylor by Chuck Crawford prior to his death, one day he was traveling an ancient trail he had discovered in the Superstitions. The Apaches were afraid of this trail because it crossed their Thunder Grounds. On this trip Chuck claimed he ran out of water and was rescued by an angel who guided him to a pool of water with a trout swimming in it. He then claimed to have found a black and purple bar near the pool of water. Crawford claimed there were strange voices emanating from the bar speaking in a foreign language. He took the bar to his Cheryl Ann claim and buried it there. Crawford would then commune with God at his Deity claim, which was on the cliff face that the Cheryl Ann butted up against. It was from these communions that Crawford came to believe he received an ordainment as God’s messenger. He never spoke of the Knights Templar, but revealed to Emory that you had to he a high spiritualist, an initiate of 72 degrees to use the purple stone to commune with God. No one but Chuck seems to know what a 72 degree initiate was or is.
Years later in 1993, Crawford filed his ‘Thank You” claims on the Bums ranch which arc now held by Emory Taylor and Rick Gwynne. Bert Morrison, a former security guard of Crawford’s tells a story of Crawford searching the area for a cave that supposedly held an old stagecoach that had been robbed by bandits. The bandits supposedly had hidden the coach in a cave then collapsed the cave on it. Crawford never discovered its location, but he did Locate a small cave that contained the stockpile of black and purple The rock wall at Burns Ranch
The Treasure Tree

stockpile of black and purple quartz placed there by Henry Burns many years ago. All three of these stories bear remarkable semblance. Are they just stones, or is it too much of a coincidence to ignore9 I guess each will have to reach his or her own conclusions like any good legend forces you to do. The Apaches certainly knew nothing of the Knights Templar and their Holy Grail. It is doubtful Henry Burns ever had
(See Crawford on Page 12)

Territorial News
August 12, 2009
Crawford
(from Page 6)
any information about them and if Chuck Crawford was aware of the Templars or the Indians he certainly never mentioned it to anyone. Some of the Quartz traded to Henry Burns by the Apaches and re-buried by Chuck Crawford is now in the possession of Emory Taylor and Rick Gwynne, having been found by them using Chuck’s directions. The bulk of the Amethyst treasure remains unfound.
There is believed by many to be nine unfound treasures left to be discovered on the old Bums ranch. To reach the old ranch site take Peralta road past the Peralta subdivision four miles, it is now nothing hut a nice shady area a short distance down a road to your right next to a wash. Remember, do not hike in the heat of the day, and take plenty of water and a friend with you. Remember it’s summer, and water is far more valuable than gold. Any accident without someone with you can turn deadly in a hurry.

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST

DE,
On the contrary, you are the articulate one. I did follow Chuck Crawfords probate story and it certainly was interesting, on the other hand I do believe that Emery Taylor is neck deep in BS and while he certainly can weave a good story I never was a strong believer in government conspiracies but i certainly am enjoying reading your posts.

Bill

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS

daringEagle said:
..... Taylor’s research also revealed some of these stones may have come to North America with the Sinclairc —Zeno expedition in 1398 and gradually migrated west. A 1566 map called “The Zaltiere Map” drawn by a Templar descendant sl& map of North America that depicts the area that would become Arizona ....

Did Mr. Taylor provide any information about when and how the stones were "gradually migrated" to Arizona, and by whom? Did he provide a copy of the Zaltiere map?

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST

I wonder what one gets for " a few thousand dollars" investment, how many shares does that buy?

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

silent hunter said:
Daring Eagle. First of all it's ok with me if you chose to lay naked in the wilderness area. I am not a old guy and Sorry it wasn't me who had the photo opportunity. Like you I am trained by the US Army almost from birth. Yes I know what is going on out there!! Unlike you I would have never came out blasting my 45's in the air and drawing attention.

Best Wishes
Kurt P

well said !

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bob Collins said:
DE,

On one of my trips too AZ I met up with Mr Taylor and have seen / handled the holy stones myself. They were simple purple tinted quartz rocks resembling many I've seen at various Gem shows.

Although they did send a tingle down my leg, I never heard the stones say anything bad, just positive whispering voices came magically from up above.

Mr Taylor had a Holy Stones Inc. company meeting that day and was reducing Mr Gwynne's ownership share to ten percent along with another voting Holy Stones share holder at the meeting whom I don't remember. He offered to bring me in Holy Stones Inc. for my investment of a few thousand dollars. I declined the offer. Mr Taylor had told me prior to the meeting he was X CIA or NSA, something along those lines. He was looking for a replacement for Mr Gwynne as he said he had ignored numerous company meeting dead lines and had failed to pay his share of the Burns Ranch mining claim's annual fee's.

I went to the burns ranch site a few days later to see the place the stones had come from and check the site for a possible future dig where there had been a hit from a deep seeker earlier. I was also shown the place a tunnel was covered over. I met Mr Gwynne that day and all the other members of Holy Stones Inc nice people but I can't recall all their names. I never told Mr Gwynne about the
company meeting prior where he had lost most of his ownership of Holy Stones Inc. as I figured it was none of my business.

I went home to Ill the next day and never had anymore contact after that.

Bob

the stones i saw were not Amethyst as you discribe .. i was a rock hound for many years , these stones are not Amethyst,, in fact i dont know what they were i am not from the area but i do know a lot about gem stones and collecting them and grading them .. all i can say is they are not Amethyst,, i know what Amethyst is and these were not Amethyst

they were in the quartz family , but i am not will to share what i know about them at this point .. they are more rare then they know ..

i have to say IMHO the effects are caused by a odd type of maginetic feild radiation between to compounds ,, two types of poisin or tocsin.. 1.) TA (Tantalum) i dont know what the other one is at this point ..but i am working on it ..i beleive it maybe rare raw pure Arsenic , in rare cases its seen in crystall black color ..look like black quartz there could be other rare colors at this site .. like purple

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Hi everyone. I'm going to reply to your posts. But I can't right this minute .......... I have a date.

By the way ..... I have my 45 on so I can rock on! :headbang:

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tantalum metal is toxic? News to me

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Hi Paul,

I wouldn't try to make any sense out of this cluster boink, it's just some kids having fun......no matter how old they are. ::)

Fact is, tantalum is bioinert. But one should never let the facts get in the way of a good story. :wink:

On the other hand, I don't know $#!t about rocks, so I could be wrong. :dontknow:

Take care,

Joe

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Blindbowman said:
Bob Collins said:
DE,

On one of my trips too AZ I met up with Mr Taylor and have seen / handled the holy stones myself. They were simple purple tinted quartz rocks resembling many I've seen at various Gem shows.

Although they did send a tingle down my leg, I never heard the stones say anything bad, just positive whispering voices came magically from up above.

Mr Taylor had a Holy Stones Inc. company meeting that day and was reducing Mr Gwynne's ownership share to ten percent along with another voting Holy Stones share holder at the meeting whom I don't remember. He offered to bring me in Holy Stones Inc. for my investment of a few thousand dollars. I declined the offer. Mr Taylor had told me prior to the meeting he was X CIA or NSA, something along those lines. He was looking for a replacement for Mr Gwynne as he said he had ignored numerous company meeting dead lines and had failed to pay his share of the Burns Ranch mining claim's annual fee's.

I went to the burns ranch site a few days later to see the place the stones had come from and check the site for a possible future dig where there had been a hit from a deep seeker earlier. I was also shown the place a tunnel was covered over. I met Mr Gwynne that day and all the other members of Holy Stones Inc nice people but I can't recall all their names. I never told Mr Gwynne about the
company meeting prior where he had lost most of his ownership of Holy Stones Inc. as I figured it was none of my business.

I went home to Ill the next day and never had anymore contact after that.

Bob

the stones i saw were not Amethyst as you discribe .. i was a rock hound for many years , these stones are not Amethyst,, in fact i dont know what they were i am not from the area but i do know a lot about gem stones and collecting them and grading them .. all i can say is they are not Amethyst,, i know what Amethyst is and these were not Amethyst

they were in the quartz family , but i am not will to share what i know about them at this point .. they are more rare then they know ..

i have to say IMHO the effects are caused by a odd type of maginetic feild radiation between to compounds ,, two types of poisin or tocsin.. 1.) TA (Tantalum) i dont know what the other one is at this point ..but i am working on it ..i beleive it maybe rare raw pure Arsenic , in rare cases its seen in crystall black color ..look like black quartz there could be other rare colors at this site .. like purple

Figured this one was not long for the world, so thought I would save the brilliance for posterity.....Being from a long time "rock hound" and all.

Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread