Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there is no doubt i will be risking my life to go back , but what good is finding it and not opening it up to prove it is the real LDM . my search was all about the logic but i had no idea what my search would find . and staying with logic i can think of no other reason why someone would take months covering over a pit shaft the way that one is ...it logically Crazy to think anyone would do that for any other reason . then it is what it is ... i Learned a lot about Waltz by just looking at the legend vs the man . but you really know him till you see the mine ...killing 7 people is a low number after you see it ...don't ask what the inflation rate is today ......at 3 million every 3 feet . 1400 feet = 466.6 million ,if the arc and the grail are in the seven caves the LDM is worthless ...now days there are people that will kill you for the change in your pocket

Last edited:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think so.
i saw you & Wayne's video this week and i refuse to reply to the sarcasm ,all i can add to your topic is one version Chuck told was true ,i only know of the details from some one that knew chuck , the story went like this . : chuck was doing some test buckets but was not labeling the buckets correctly . in one of the buckets test positive for Platinum. he then went crazy nuts trying to locate the source of the Platinum ,i don't know if he ever found the source location . he must have found what the ore was in because he stated he had found small black round stones ..i don't know what chuck called those stones but i have 7 of them . and they are in fact are Black Platinum & Carbon with micro diamonds..i never felt there was a mass amount of them out there but i talk to the geologist and as far as he knew he had never seen or herd of this type of ore source being found any where ...most of the diamonds are very small the size of grains of salt to poppy seeds but some are a little bigger the size of 1/16th to 1/8th CRT and are a very beautiful two tune yellow & Blue .. i was lucky i knew the area i found them in , i have a voice record and recorded them when i found them ...as far as them talking they for some reason echo a odd filling and makes the mind question the reality around them , i found that these stones were being crushed at the seven caves and used to polish gem stones & cut stone for art and building ... now the rest of what your saying i have no idea where you got those ideas from . but cool to know i guess .but that is why Chuck went nuts trying to find where the small stones came from and why he was baiting people away from that area .. as far as i know ...i tracked down the source of the stones i have ....

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am doing everything i can to get back there one more time but things are not going very well at this point .i have a copy of the Holmes manuscript and this is the reason i know for a fact it is the real LDM . that manuscript was the Waltz will . and it has been changed twice that i can tell ...but the wording in the manuscript is very odd after you know where the mine is you can look back and see where Holmes changed the wording to make it look like Waltz was telling him the words .but Holmes knew the wording was odd and he did not change parts of the wording because he didn't know what those parts were saying . so he left those parts worded they way they were . that's how i knew about the will because only Waltz could have wrote it because he knew what was changed in the will so no one could take the will from him and find the mine with out him giving it to them and telling them about the changes he made ,Dick Holmes never knew Waltz has made changes to the will before he took it ...that's why Holmes never found the mine and also why Julia never found the mine she never saw the will .. on one saw it till Brownie made it known .. and after dick Holmes had made his changes no one knew the truth about the will ...un till i found the mine and wanted to tie up all the lose ends and realized what the will was worded like before Holmes had taken it from under the bed ...now i can say a few facts . one Dick never lied to Brownie and Brownie never lied to Clay worst . Waltz made his changes and Dick never knew it and he could not have told Brownie because he never knew it ....Julia never knew about the will and never saw it ....i am out right sure of what i am saying . and every one of you that go out there looking for the mine have just as much chance of finding it as all the rest before you had ...you will never find the mine that way . remember what Waltz said ." that mine is very hard ,to find even when you know where it is .. "and he was not joking one tiny pit ! BUT ! the fact remains clear even if Holmes had taken the will just the way it was and handed it to Brownie and Brownie handed it to Clay . none of them would have found the mine ! i am 100% sure of that ....Waltz knew just what to change in the will to make people go crazy trying to use those directions ....he knew it when he made the changes in his will ... i did not know what parts of the will were saying till i found the mine . and as i stated to everyone i was not looking for the LDM ...i was just to stupid to almost fall in it .. crashing brush and going were no one with any brains would dare go i just found my self standing on top of it ... !

Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
i am doing everything i can to get back there one more time but things are not going very well at this point .i have a copy of the Holmes manuscript and this is the reason i know for a fact it is the real LDM . that manuscript was the Waltz will . and it has been changed twice that i can tell ...but the wording in the manuscript is very odd after you know where the mine is you can look back and see where Holmes changed the wording to make it look like Waltz was telling him the words .but Holmes knew the wording was odd and he did not change parts of the wording because he didn't know what those parts were saying . so he left those parts worded they way they were . that's how i knew about the will because only Waltz could have wrote it because he knew what was changed in the will so no one could take the will from him and find the mine with out him giving it to them and telling them about the changes he made ,Dick Holmes never knew Waltz has made changes to the will before he took it ...that's why Holmes never found the mine and also why Julia never found the mine she never saw the will .. on one saw it till Brownie made it known .. and after dick Holmes had made his changes no one knew the truth about the will ...un till i found the mine and wanted to tie up all the lose ends and realized what the will was worded like before Holmes had taken it from under the bed ...now i can say a few facts . one Dick never lied to Brownie and Brownie never lied to Clay worst . Waltz made his changes and Dick never knew it and he could not have told Brownie because he never knew it ....Julia never knew about the will and never saw it ....i am out right sure of what i am saying . and every one of you that go out there looking for the mine have just as much chance of finding it as all the rest before you had ...you will never find the mine that way . remember what Waltz said ." that mine is very hard ,to find even when you know where it is .. "and he was not joking one tiny pit ! BUT ! the fact remains clear even if Holmes had taken the will just the way it was and handed it to Brownie and Brownie handed it to Clay . none of them would have found the mine ! i am 100% sure of that ....Waltz knew just what to change in the will to make people go crazy trying to use those directions ....he knew it when he made the changes in his will ... i did not know what parts of the will were saying till i found the mine . and as i stated to everyone i was not looking for the LDM ...i was just to stupid to almost fall in it .. crashing brush and going were no one with any brains would dare go i just found my self standing on top of it ... !
From what I can tell, They could have located it had they worked together.
The information is there, and the two sources compliment each other very nicely imo.

There has been lots of people poking holes all over. Some found good stuff, many did not.

I am sure there are places of old activity that could get the blood pumping, and have yield, yet not be the LDM.
I hope you are able to make it out.
You may be on a big find, but only one way to find out 👍😁

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
lol what i know and what i say are two very different things .. and no you can not use those to find the mine imposable....
Too late BB 🥴. We just got back from doing just exactly that. It really happened my friend.
But I encourage you to finish your search. You may be onto a big find. 👍

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too late BB 🥴. We just got back from doing just exactly that. It really happened my friend.
But I encourage you to finish your search. You may be onto a big find. 👍
LOL i hope your willing to give it all to the government because if they catch you mining in the wildness area and not giving them their cut your going to vanish like the rest have ...watch and see ...

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL i hope your willing to give it all to the government because if they catch you mining in the wildness area and not giving them their cut your going to vanish like the rest have ...watch and see ...
Samples ...... just can’t be more than samples. .............each person, and every trip into the mountains 👍

Get too greedy, and then a person might run into problems. 🥺

If your solution is better, let’s hear it 😁, we’ve just started, so open to ideas 😃

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your asking the wrong person ...don't you get it yet ,that's why they want you to file a clam , so once they know where it is they can go back and find any other clams on or near where it is ... and if they can you clam means nothing .. i stated more then once the remains & clam of the old Jesuit church have markers ... that's why i believe the will . Waltz stated he killed 3 Mexicans to take the mine ..he stated it was a church grant .. he was correct that's why he never filed a clam on the mine .! see i already know who's name the clam is in and why ...if you don't think the Vatican would fight the Government for the rights you have been drinking way to much ...lol

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
your asking the wrong person ...don't you get it yet ,that's why they want you to file a clam , so once they know where it is they can go back and find any other clams on or near where it is ... and if they can you clam means nothing .. i stated more then once the remains & clam of the old Jesuit church have markers ... that's why i believe the will . Waltz stated he killed 3 Mexicans to take the mine ..he stated it was a church grant .. he was correct that's why he never filed a clam on the mine .! see i already know who's name the clam is in and why ...if you don't think the Vatican would fight the Government for the rights you have been drinking way to much ...lol
BB, samples do not require claims. 😳 Completely legal 👍 No kool aid here.
So let’s hear your ideas ..... 🧐

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry that's not totally true ,the forestry can fine you just about any time it feels the need to ... that depends on who is enforcing the law ...you already found it you said so i don't need to add anything now . great find . lol

Mar 13, 2022
BB, samples do not require claims. 😳 Completely legal 👍 No kool aid here.
So let’s hear your ideas ..... 🧐
I've lurked on this board for years. Finally setup an account. I've read tons of your posts. If what your alluding to is true. Congrats, I've seen over the years here and there your posts and all the time and effort you've dedicated to the ldm.

On another note, lots of old timers on this board and here locally (no disrespect, I appreciate you all, seriously) but I sincerely hope you all pass down your knowledge to someone as passionate as yourselves. I think the greatest tragedy of all would be if the legends and stories and adventure of Dutch hunting is lost to time and fades away.

Now that I've set up and account I'll try to be active and not just lurk the boards lol. History and ancient artifacts and sites have been a passion of mine since I was 5 or 6 years old, and treasure and the ldm since I found about it from my mom when she first moved out here and brought me with her.

Tintaint

Oct 25, 2021
Re: Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

thank you for posting this data joe , that just earn you a pass ...lol not ... when are you ever going to lern joe .. lol :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:
Joe never learns. I’ve warned him and he just keeps doing stupid things. He’s going to end up in trouble some day

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The templars never crossed the Atlantic. No factual evidence has ever been found proving otherwise.
If you possess that evidence, please share with the world so that history can be rewritten.
Crosses on rocks can be drawn by anyone.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
then i must be wrong . your so brilliant and i be just the fool ...lol did you see the omega symbolic on the stones ... think about it . i will wait ...i hope you saw the cross in the Bat cave , its not a Jesuit cross . it is a Templar cross .!

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
then i must be wrong . your so brilliant and i be just the fool ...lol did you see the omega symbolic on the stones ... think about it . i will wait ...i hope you saw the cross in the Bat cave , its not a Jesuit cross . it is a Templar cross .!
BB, interesting you mentioned the Grail in a previous post. The Holy thing of the story it's not the cup but what it's inside the cup, and the secret is a spring hidden in a golden cave. Little Holy water would heal you, more would kill you. It's water with philosopher's stone diluted in it, for this it's called AQUA AURUM mentioned in the stone Latin heart map.

Last edited:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB, interesting you mentioned the Grail in a previous post. The Holy thing of the story it's not the cup but what it's inside the cup, and the secret is a spring hidden in a golden cave. Little Holy water would heal you, more would kill you. It's water with philosopher's stone diluated in it, for this it's called AQUA AURUM mentioned in the stone Latin heart map.
I love these bits of lore,thank you all.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i hope some of you realize the location known as first water on modern maps was not known when the profile map was made ..the word Aqua dose not mean first water ...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread