Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Wasn't an insult, same dood posting under a different name, look at the poor sentence structures and third grade punctuation, they match to a T
Juiced,
I remember in elementary school, there was usually a guy that must have had a case of chronic boredom 🤓
On frosty mornings, while kids were gathering in the school playground, there was this one guy, that could not resist entertaining himself, at others expense. He’d go around and look for someone with bright red ears (from being cold) and he would flick the ear very hard and quick … as he ran past …. Yelling “ear bone” then laugh uncontrollably…

Then He’d look for another 😳
Your name isn’t Pat, is it 😎

Moral of the story…… if it’s at the expense of others, I’d question it.
👍🥹

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Juiced,
I remember in elementary school, there was usually a guy that must have had a case of chronic boredom 🤓
On frosty mornings, while kids were gathering in the school playground, there was this one guy, that could not resist entertaining himself, at others expense. He’d go around and look for someone with bright red ears (from being cold) and he would flick the ear very hard and quick … as he ran past …. Yelling “ear bone” then laugh uncontrollably…

Then He’d look for another 😳
Your name isn’t Pat, is it 😎

Moral of the story…… if it’s at the expense of others, I’d question it.
👍🥹
i guess you were had to much time on your hands i was a 5 mile cross country runner , i ran 14 miles before i even got to school later most of the time . so never got much time to stand around ...and after school i ran track events when they took place . i did have a few dozen fights but i was 2 degree black belt at 12 . so not to many wanted to fight me any more so i ran a gang for 5 years ,i went i the navy and saw what the real value of Government was ..why shoot someone when you can blow their whole city off the map ...

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
i guess you were had to much time on your hands i was a 5 mile cross country runner , i ran 14 miles before i even got to school later most of the time . so never got much time to stand around ...and after school i ran track events when they took place . i did have a few dozen fights but i was 2 degree black belt at 12 . so not to many wanted to fight me any more so i ran a gang for 5 years ,i went i the navy and saw what the real value of Government was ..why shoot someone when you can blow their whole city off the map ...
Wrong guess 🤓
Somehow, I missed the moral? 🙁

I will say though, cross country runner, and 2nd degree black belt … while yet in grade school.
I tip my hat 😜

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wrong guess 🤓
Somehow, I missed the moral? 🙁

I will say though, cross country runner, and 2nd degree black belt … while yet in grade school.
I tip my hat 😜
my oldest brother came back from two stays in Nam ,i started when i was 7 ...i have 13 ribbons placed 3rd in the NY state section 10's . throwing hay bales and running back and forth to work . grew up that way till was 11 ...my brother Vic dead at 38 ..his feet half ate away by Orange.. i had to grow up faster than most ..i knew he was in a lot of pain but refused to die in VA hospital ...my brother has a grave plack beside my father's as i will when it's my time .i question why i even come here ....most of you will never understand me or who i am ... i went on delayed enlistment at the age of 16 ..my mother and father sign the papers because i ask them to , two weeks before i turn 18 . by the time is 19 i was in a war zone off the coast of Iran when the choppers went down i was 37 miles off the coast when i came back what was left of my brother hug me and i don't owe anyone here a goddamn thing ... i don't answer to no one ..this site has rules i get that but you just get me . i don't fear a damn thing out there in the mountains because i the most dangerous thing out there ..if you think a cat or bear scares me your out your FN mind ...the CAI made sure i was not scared of anything not even my own country corrupt Government ...keep your fucking rules ...!

Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
my oldest brother came back from two stays in Nam ,i started when i was 7 ...i have 13 ribbons placed 3rd in the NY state section 10's . throwing hay bales and running back and forth to work . grew up that way till was 11 ...my brother Vic dead at 38 ..his feet half ate away by Orange.. i had to grow up faster than most ..i knew he was in a lot of pain but refused to die in VA hospital ...my brother has a grave plack beside my father's as i will when it's my time .i question why i even come here ....most of you will never understand me or who i am ... i went on delayed enlistment at the age of 16 ..my mother and father sign the papers because i ask them to , two weeks before i turn 18 . by the time is 19 i was in a war zone off the coast of Iran when the choppers went down i was 37 miles off the coast when i came back what was left of my brother hug me and i don't owe anyone here a goddamn thing ... i don't answer to no one ..this site has rules i get that but you just get me . i don't fear a damn thing out there in the mountains because i the most dangerous thing out there ..if you think a cat or bear scares me your out your FN mind ...the CAI made sure i was not scared of anything not even my own country corrupt Government ...keep your fucking rules ...!
BB,
Since you’re quoting my post, I guess you’re addressing me, but I can’t tell for sure. You seemed to be taking offense to my story for JUICED8 ?
Maybe you missed that I was addressing him, and not you?

I was confused by your first response, and this 2nd response is not really helping…. 🫤
Maybe I should’ve tipped my hat twice?? 🤷🏼😵‍💫

BTW, the rules are not mine. Cussing at me, about something I have no control of, is rather ridiculous. Maybe you can work on that? 😁

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB,
Since you’re quoting my post, I guess you’re addressing me, but I can’t tell for sure. You seemed to be taking offense to my story for JUICED8 ?
Maybe you missed that I was addressing him, and not you?

I was confused by your first response, and this 2nd response is not really helping…. 🫤
Maybe I should’ve tipped my hat twice?? 🤷🏼😵‍💫

BTW, the rules are not mine. Cussing at me, about something I have no control of, is rather ridiculous. Maybe you can work on that? 😁
i was more saying in general ,it really was not direct at you ..it don't matter i am sick the crap i need to take a break from this site i have to much going on with family and a list a things that have nothing to do with treasure hunting or this site ,i have a massive collection of data on the LDM and i think i will just forget it there . its the great thing about computers one button gone .. Stay safe stay free

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
i was more saying in general ,it really was not direct at you ..it don't matter i am sick the crap i need to take a break from this site i have to much going on with family and a list a things that have nothing to do with treasure hunting or this site ,i have a massive collection of data on the LDM and i think i will just forget it there . its the great thing about computers one button gone .. Stay safe stay free
BB,
So is this an apology? 🥴
Close enough, I’ll take it 👍🤓

Sorry to hear of all the stress. Have a good night BB.

Juiced8

Aug 23, 2022
Good God I should have put my hipwaders on before I stepped in more of BBs BS. From Harry Potter voodoo wizardry all the way to CIA covert warzones, this guy has it all lol.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see ya bb... he got banned.. he flew over the cuckoo's nest.. lol

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread