the priest map or witch map

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Earnie,this heating and cooling has been going on for so long that it seems like forever. It is due principally to the secondary wobble of the global axis. It periodically tips the northern regions into an area of less exposure to the rays of the sun, and conversly more exposre. At the moment we are in the more exposure cycle. Compared to this effect, man's contribution is extremely negligible.

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am computer illiterate. This morning when I woke up, I can't seem to get on the thread of priest map or witch map. My dumb azz computer keeps sending me to global warming.

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your comments Real. Wish I could put 2 likes on your post. I agree 100% with your conclusion which matches closely with the 30,000 scientist who have petitioned the Feds to change course on their harsh guidelines.

Roy your comments are well made also. Where we differ, if at all, is I don't think our (North American) practices are contributing in a meaningful way to any changes. The regulations are, in many instances, just plain punitive and of no effect in altering the natural cycles of the Sun and Earth.

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Standby Nobody, you will be returned to your normal broadcast station after this brief public service announcement.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Ernie,

Are you saying that anyone who disagrees with "Climate Change" is stupid or only has an ulterior motive to lie? Do you know if any of the models showing a conclusion for either side have been shown to be false?

https://www.bing.com/search?q=model...odel+showing+climate+change+shown+to+be+false

Some of us have been looking into this question for years. The "evidence" for your side of the debate has been shown to be false, and in some cases fabricated.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Joe I realize this post was addressed to Ernie, and he is certainly capable of answering for himself but you did state that the "evidence" for his (and my) side of the debate has been "shown to be false, and in some cases fabricated". Are you contending that all evidence of climate change and warming, is fabricated and/or false? Can you provide some proof to back up this assertion? Thanks in advance.

Just one of numerous examples, this one from the NOAA and not owned by any private company:
2016 Headlines

here is their financial links in case anyone suspects they are being paid to cook the books:
NOAA Office of the Chief Financial OfficerThey are under the US Dept of Commerce, a government agency which will soon be under Wilbur Ross.

I would suggest to change the title of this thread. :thumbsup:

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh let's keep the 'Priest Map', I'm all for it, not that I believe any of it.

I'm out of the Climate argument, ...here. (and this time I mean it! ;) )

Not that I don't enjoy it, I do. But I enjoy it much better on other sites where I can be less 'fettered' with my responses. More bar-room type arguments compared to family dinner conversations here.
I've argued this topic many times over the years, and can be harsh on those who chose to present false evidence as truth. The Fox News site has apparently banned me, I am now unable to comment on their site. Guess I made too many of their followers cry.
The harsh light of reality 'Liberally' applied has a tendency to do that.

Over and Climatically (so to speak) OUT!

---------

Now Family, what's a Priest Map?

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Joe I realize this post was addressed to Ernie, and he is certainly capable of answering for himself but you did state that the "evidence" for his (and my) side of the debate has been "shown to be false, and in some cases fabricated". Are you contending that all evidence of climate change and warming, is fabricated and/or false? Can you provide some proof to back up this assertion? Thanks in advance.

Just one of numerous examples, this one from the NOAA and not owned by any private company:
2016 Headlines

here is their financial links in case anyone suspects they are being paid to cook the books:
NOAA Office of the Chief Financial OfficerThey are under the US Dept of Commerce, a government agency which will soon be under Wilbur Ross.

i dont think either side is completely wrong...the climate is changing but it is natural..its been going on for millions of years and it has nothing to do that crook al gore...in 10,000 years the planet might have another hot spell and cause panic among the people..and i'm sure there will be a crook like gore to capitalize on it and get rich on the fear of the public

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

2016 Headlines

Strong political pressure and even stronger peer pressure discourages dissenting opinions within the largely tax-funded scientific community against the CO2/global warming meme. Even so, after a couple decades of increased data collection that has produced unexpected results (surprises such as significantly cooler temperature profiles in the planet's oceans and reforestation increasing in desert fringes), a growing number of scientists are beginning to question the models and algorithms being used to support the meme and the conclusions that it generates (carbon taxing). One such skeptic (long-term) is Dr. William Happer, who attributes the obvious cyclical warming to causes not including CO2, and thus removes mankind as a guilty source liable for taxation. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Happer

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Oh let's keep the 'Priest Map', I'm all for it, not that I believe any of it.

I'm out of the Climate argument, ...here. (and this time I mean it! ;) )

Not that I don't enjoy it, I do. But I enjoy it much better on other sites where I can be less 'fettered' with my responses. More bar-room type arguments compared to family dinner conversations here.
I've argued this topic many times over the years, and can be harsh on those who chose to present false evidence as truth. The Fox News site has apparently banned me, I am now unable to comment on their site. Guess I made too many of their followers cry.
The harsh light of reality 'Liberally' applied has a tendency to do that.

Over and Climatically (so to speak) OUT!

---------

Now Family, what's a Priest Map?

lol..earnie..the witch or priest map was carved by travis and means nothing other than to lead idiots astray ..you can waste your time trying to figure it out ...many others around here have wasted their entire life on that stone and died penniless ...you'd do better arguing about the climate:occasion14:

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now you're being 'harsh', Dave, treading on the fragile sensibilities of those priestly believers. ;)

What does all that mean for the upcoming highly anticipated TV show based on such maps?
Wait, don't tell me, you'll spoil the ending! :occasion14:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Now you're being 'harsh', Dave, treading on the fragile sensibilities of those priestly believers. ;)

What does all that mean for the upcoming highly anticipated TV show based on such maps?
Wait, don't tell me, you'll spoil the ending! :occasion14:

i would be a meany and spoil the ending for you..but i don't know it myself :dontknow:

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Priest map or witch map?. Or; maybe which witch priest map? I report you decide, heheehhehehehe

Priest.jpg

or maybe this one

Priest2.jpg

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old,
If you can't show it that's fine. I guess I can do without it.

That "map" is just someone's theory of what the PSM's represent. It would only confuse you more.

When I first found out about the PSM's, I happened to look at somebody's interpretation, and it took me a while before I could think on my own. My first thought's were that the horse was the Pegasus Constellation, and the cross was Cygnus, the Northern Cross.

I had figured that when Enif, the nose of Pegasus, touched the horizon, he would be grazing North of the river, and one could use his heart to locate the mine somehow. Maybe that's why Travis had those star charts himself trying to make sense of the PSM's. Others have all things Jesuit gathered in their files as they try to make sense of the PSM's. It also took me a while to shake Pegasus, trust me, the PSM's have nothing to do with stars, or the Jesuits.

Homar P. Olivarez

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread