the priest map or witch map

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
Hello twisted fork, I understand that it is difficult to think that the treasure could not be anywhere else, that it has to be near the location that the stones were burried. I wish you the best as well as all the hunters that continue to search. I wish I could tell where where they are hidden now but in the future pictures of the treasures and markings will be. Shown.

The stones reveal a chain of mines, beginning there and to the North....refer to the Peralta picto of the PAX Monk with Shepard's Cain. The farther North one goes, the greener the grass is on the other side. These Superstition rock carvings deal with many many miles.

Authors have yet to piece together the fact that each of the richest of mines has it's own vault and each mineral district has an even larger vault with stock from all of the mines within it's realm. There is a pattern at work here........The code; best illustrated in native stone pieces, extracted in and around the rock bearing the lode. 10x Quartz Geometry.

The Treasure that everyone continues to refer to here was hidden in an Ancient Kiva that once belonged to the Ute's forefathers the Aztec. The monks knew that the Utes would kill anyone, even their own if found anywhere near the hold/mine/tomb. Two separate treasures were hidden there 100 years apart from each other, long before the Peraltas came on the scene. The last was buried in Utah at the time of the Pima uprising and disbanding of the Jesuit.

The Dutchman of Arizona has a vault of it's own nearby. You can only carry so much home.

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ellie,

The trail we are talking about goes up the east (right) side of Hieroglyphic Canyon. Where the canyon takes a bend to the right, there is an old mine over on the west side of the canyon. You stay to the right until you are almost to the ridge line, and then cross over to the west side
to finish the climb.

I have been told that you can't ride a horse to the top anymore, but at one time it was possible. I know people who did it. In any case, it's a very difficult climb. It's not that far, but it should take you around 4-hours each way......moving right along.

The ridge is rich in history and legend. The body of a female Native American was said to have been found on the ridge. Senner's gold is in the area towards the west end. Harry LaFrance's cave of gold bars was on the north side of the ridge. If you follow Bicknell's instructions, you climb over the ridge and drop down into West Boulder, right where Adolph Ruth camped. As it happens, Bick camped at Willow Spring in 1886.

Tom Kollenborn states that Hieroglyphic Cyn. was called Apache Springs Canyon prior to 1930. Along with Harry LaFrance, my Uncle Chuck Ribaudo, Ernie Provence and Tracy Hawkins spent some time on the ridge together. It was obvious that Harry had spent a night up there on the trip when he found his cave of gold bars.

Take care,

Joe

Hello Joe
Your Uncle knew Harry LaFrance, cool :icon_thumleft:
Do you believe the story of him finding a cave of gold bars?
I ask because I did a little sluthing on the story as told by Bob Ward in his book,
having done some work with search and rescue, tracked the trail of La France based on some simple conditions.
When all is well you tend to travel farther than you realize
and when the going is tough such as in the rain, 500 feet will seem like a mile.
The area where I came up with as to the location of where Harry founf the cave is very close to that which you describe.
Best Regards
Alan

Last edited:

BT3

Greenie
Jul 2, 2012
Twisted Fork said:
When the King of Spain Lost his nut over the thought that the Jesuit Monks were running things on their own in the New World, He finally popped from dwelling on the reality that he could never go there himself. Being the little ***** that he was, he ordered the rounding up and execution of as many of the Monks as his agents could find. Certain ones were to be taken alive and shipped back to Spain for the public and personal satisfaction of torture and display.

The priests were far to connected and aware of all things as they might come into view; add the Holy Spirit into the mix.

A concentration of treasure had been amassed in Santa Fe for the second time. Once again the Monks loaded everything up in ox carts and headed down the Black River to a sacred place where a massive Kiva already existed from 100 years before when the natives rebelled in like manner threatening their very existence even then. Already prepared, their plans went into swing and the many years of their take from the richest of all of the mines on their trail, was again placed in this massive cave where it still waits today. They surely didn't head south into Apache Land like a bunch of air heads, no sir.....They went North into a land of green pastures and bubbling springs (present day Utah) and hid everything in the richest mine of the New World, one know to the Aztecs & Utes as "Carrie Shin Ob" ("There Dwells God"). According to the Natives, gold is God's poop.......Literally. They thought it was their job to guard the poop, so when wagon loads of more poop showed up with the Monks, I'm sure that they were more than willing to take it off their hands and to guard it with their lives as the Monks expected of them. There lays the great hoard to this very day, guarded by the angle of death and a host of many others who went mad, seeking the Treasure of Santa Fe.

God has big plans of his own, with purpose as we head into the last of days. Thus it would appear sir..........

Twisted you know people are going to think you crazy when you speak like this. The Buddhist have masters called Masters of the crazy wisdom because few understand their teachings.
Me personally I worry not about the Angel of death. He is part of life, just as the one who is to come (an might) already be here. I shall fear no evil because it can not exist in the light of my father whose protection is mine. Crazy you are perhaps but I will read what you write. Why? I Understand what to some seem as crazy talk. There is more to this reality then meets the eye.

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does this look like the priest map to you
No ,not really. How`s this one lookin`? PREIST MAP.jpg

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chuck:

I suspect this is what you are seeing ?

Regards:SH. Chuck's Priest.png

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chuck:

I suspect this is what you are seeing ?

Regards:SH. View attachment 662374

No SH,just to the left of your drawing is the preist with the pointed hat. If you look inside the cross shape as it is facing the preist you can find all the symbols that are on the stone cross. Check it out. It`s no joke.

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that looks like the 3 kings
i see 3 bodys and heads

That is what I see too. Nature repeating itself. At first I thought the big cross was too big for the preist to be holding as on the stone. But it is a seperate stone from the preist map.Or I`m just not seeing the bigger preist holding it. I think you can work it both ways.

N

natchitoches

you can see all kinds of things in these rocks
3 kings meet baby jesus at manger?
662374d1344591680-priest-map-witch-map-chucks-priest.JPG

N

natchitoches

i see a mule or donky head.and some other stuff
looks like 3 x one one top of the others,mite be 3 hoursglass
not really ready to say what all i do see

Last edited:
N

natchitoches

i see a mule or donky head.and some other stuff
looks like 3 x one one top of the others,mite be 3 hoursglass
not really ready to say what all i do see
lots going on in that picture.

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just see some rugged terrain. And why is it reasonable to assume that someone could make out these shapes from the ground? Is it a Nazca sort of thing?

Quinan Bear

Nov 7, 2008
Grande Prairie Alberta
priest #1.jpg Priest #2.jpg Here are two same pics taken with google earth from atop of weaver's needle, one shows the priest map as shown, and the other i have marked out the priest to show you where he is. Weaver's needle is seen at bottom center of pic.

Anyone hear any stories of an arrowhead on a cliff marking the location of a mine? if so , could you please give me some info on this, thanks.

One more thing. I have found a place that shows a horse with it's mouth open along side a circle, cresent and triangle and there is also a hole passing through solid rock to get to this location. I could use any info on this story as well if you could. thanks all and happy hunting.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vor:

The Nazca lines seem to have been created as a message, or to pay homage to the deities whom the makers of the intaglios thought to be looking down on their world.
Whoever created the Stone Maps, possibly very religious in their own right, probably had something else in mind.
I doubt they anticipated any future where topo maps, satellite views, or aerial photos would be used by their followers to analyze to stones.
Or even by having to climb to a great height, in order to gain such a view.

Regards:SH.

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
View attachment 662575 View attachment 662576 Here are two same pics taken with google earth from atop of weaver's needle, one shows the priest map as shown, and the other i have marked out the priest to show you where he is. Weaver's needle is seen at bottom center of pic.

Anyone hear any stories of an arrowhead on a cliff marking the location of a mine? if so , could you please give me some info on this, thanks.

One more thing. I have found a place that shows a horse with it's mouth open along side a circle, cresent and triangle and there is also a hole passing through solid rock to get to this location. I could use any info on this story as well if you could. thanks all and happy hunting.

There was pic of something like that on the cover of a book,and a site i was at.
Arrowhead on top,mine underneath,and waterfall to the right.
I will see if i can find it again.

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was looking at where the stones were found on GE and I can see grid co-ordinants in the sand, I found 3325287 and followed it to just outside the parking spot at Rodgers Trailhead. And there is an arrow pointing to that direction also.. Has that area where the stones were found been checked out? It`s starting to look like a hoax more and more as I find more clues.

Quinan Bear

Nov 7, 2008
Grande Prairie Alberta
vor:

The Nazca lines seem to have been created as a message, or to pay homage to the deities whom the makers of the intaglios thought to be looking down on their world.
Whoever created the Stone Maps, possibly very religious in their own right, probably had something else in mind.
I doubt they anticipated any future where topo maps, satellite views, or aerial photos would be used by their followers to analyze to stones.
Or even by having to climb to a great height, in order to gain such a view.

Regards:SH.

Well i disagree with you Somehiker. It is well known in these parts, that in the past, if you wanted to explore new regions and get a better view of your surroundings, you would climb the highest point to get a better view. What better place to be, then on top of Weaver's needle?
besides, i think this is the best match for the priest map that is on this forum and so do many others. eveything is there and in it's place. The priest holding the cross, the blocks just in front of him and the cross and heart that are seen easily. I even had one person reply from a post i made awhile back, tell me that he did go there and found "something of interest" but wouldn't say what. So maybe you should take a better look before you try so fast to discredit what someone posts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread