preist1.gif
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,363

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK lets hear it ...

after translating the stones i LOL about every time some else steps up with some crazy theory .. so its your turn .. lets hear it .. ! and just IMHO it looks like a rock ! :coffee2:

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
The witch or preist is an outline of a shadow that appears on a stone wall that lines up with the first and main concealed mine and it's array of stone signs surrounding the location. It may although be used again and again at other mine sites as stone shapes laid on the ground to mark off the same position. Before you travel onward to the mine, one must first visit the witch mountain, shaped like a witch hat know as Black Mnt.....North of Globe as is the mine and the pasture along the river. Near a major river crossing with sign.

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
Blindbowman said:

Pictures speaks more knowledge than one can imagine. From the Spanish Fork Vault system and it's ornate trail of stones. My favorite claim site here in Utah. Arizona doesn't even begin to compare to the vast hoards of treasure still hidden here in Utah. Dominguez and Co. were using trails long established by the Aztecs and they were sent here in an effort to figure out where those damn Jesuits stashed the treasure of Santa Fe of which the Stone Tablets lead to; here in Utah, just a wiggle away from Spanish Fork. They didn't give a rat's *#&@ about any so called savage type characters any more than they do today. The Franciscans were just riding on the skirt tails of shear intelligence; real monks in Christ know as the Jesuit. Banking is their specialty when it comes to treasure.

Attachments

• 1847PeraltasWitch[1].jpg
    1847PeraltasWitch[1].jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 897
  • 1847PeraltasSleepingGiant[1].jpg
    1847PeraltasSleepingGiant[1].jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 805

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Twisted Fork said:
.... Dominguez and Co. were using trails long established by the Aztecs and they were sent here in an effort to figure out where those damn Jesuits stashed the treasure of Santa Fe of which the Stone Tablets lead to; here in Utah, just a wiggle away from Spanish Fork....

The Treasure of Santa Fe? Elaborate please?

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Springfield said:
Twisted Fork said:
.... Dominguez and Co. were using trails long established by the Aztecs and they were sent here in an effort to figure out where those damn Jesuits stashed the treasure of Santa Fe of which the Stone Tablets lead to; here in Utah, just a wiggle away from Spanish Fork....

The Treasure of Santa Fe? Elaborate please?

Can't wait for this one. It should be a doozie. :)

Joe Ribaudo

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
babymick1,
I was hoping that you would share the location of the image in the photograph that you post (1#). I also understand if that is not possible.
The site should be looked at... I believe. It might be something man made.
Thank You.

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello twisted fork, there are probably many treasures to find in Utah but with respect I can tell you that the peralta treasures are all in Arizona.every single marking that I found.I posted the horse and the priest stone markings are just as you see them on the ground.besides the peralta I have around 15the treasure cashes from my other maps.on them when symbols you see on the map is on the ground exactly. Good hunting.
Hal I want to send you the picture of the priest on the stone, but to your private e-mail.but you must keep it secret. This way you can see it easier when we meet in Arizona.I bet you the morning church might have been a good choice to help me recover it.we could have made a good deal.

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
peralta said:
Hello twisted fork, there are probably many treasures to find in Utah but with respect I can tell you that the peralta treasures are all in Arizona.every single marking that I found.I posted the horse and the priest stone markings are just as you see them on the ground.besides the peralta I have around 15the treasure cashes from my other maps.on them when symbols you see on the map is on the ground exactly. Good hunting.
Hal I want to send you the picture of the priest on the stone, but to your private e-mail.but you must keep it secret. This way you can see it easier when we meet in Arizona.I bet you the morning church might have been a good choice to help me recover it.we could have made a good deal.
If you follow the earliest available information on gold found by the Spanish explorers entering these regions, one will see that they first came across the green river and down Spanish Fork Canyon into Utah Valley where the Indians showed them the first real gold they got their hands on. 1542 according to the Ute Tribe. At their root, the tablets back track form one site to the other until the trail ends at this very same place where they came across the first gold. An ancient Native kiva which also holds the tomb of the greatest shaman of the Indian Nations.

Last edited:

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twisted fork, you are correct that mining was done in 1500s.in fact I believe that the Jesuits were involved.I think that the founder of mormon church found some treasures.

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
They disappear everything they find here and always have; its not fair. They need a real museum wherein people would feel a more realistic attachment to humanity and and so as to fill it with the rare artifacts that have been gathered from all over the State. Finds donated for notoriety alone.

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used

I know of an 180 foot long wall here in a huge stone canyon that looks like a sci-fi space landscape. In the spring, at approximately 11 a.m. a row of shadow figures appears standing from 7 feet tall to 18 feet tall as I recall.

The first figure to the far left is a perfect out line the priest with the cross in hand including the stone base or the main corner stone per say. The shadow figure in the center is an executioner, black in form in hood with a sharply outlined black sword point centered in a round circle of sunlight, that advances to the position over his heart, on his shadow black robe that flows to the ground. Des Buttes Arizona is the Don's Boots and Kings Peak Utah is the tip of his Hat. It's really not that far and the trail is awesome.

Be sure and join the silly cult before you arrive here in town or god only knows......

Last edited:

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
Pictures speaks more knowledge than one can imagine. From the Spanish Fork Vault system and it's ornate trail of stones. My favorite claim site here in Utah. Arizona doesn't even begin to compare to the vast hoards of treasure still hidden here in Utah. Dominguez and Co. were using trails long established by the Aztecs and they were sent here in an effort to figure out where those damn Jesuits stashed the treasure of Santa Fe of which the Stone Tablets lead to; here in Utah, just a wiggle away from Spanish Fork. They didn't give a rat's *#&@ about any so called savage type characters any more than they do today. The Franciscans were just riding on the skirt tails of shear intelligence; real monks in Christ know as the Jesuit. Banking is their specialty when it comes to treasure.

When the King of Spain Lost his nut over the thought that the Jesuit Monks were running things on their own in the New World, He finally popped from dwelling on the reality that he could never go there himself. Being the little ***** that he was, he ordered the rounding up and execution of as many of the Monks as his agents could find. Certain ones were to be taken alive and shipped back to Spain for the public and personal satisfaction of torture and display.

The priests were far to connected and aware of all things as they might come into view; add the Holy Spirit into the mix.

A concentration of treasure had been amassed in Santa Fe for the second time. Once again the Monks loaded everything up in ox carts and headed down the Black River to a sacred place where a massive Kiva already existed from 100 years before when the natives rebelled in like manner threatening their very existence even then. Already prepared, their plans went into swing and the many years of their take from the richest of all of the mines on their trail, was again placed in this massive cave where it still waits today. They surely didn't head south into Apache Land like a bunch of air heads, no sir.....They went North into a land of green pastures and bubbling springs (present day Utah) and hid everything in the richest mine of the New World, one know to the Aztecs & Utes as "Carrie Shin Ob" ("There Dwells God"). According to the Natives, gold is God's poop.......Literally. They thought it was their job to guard the poop, so when wagon loads of more poop showed up with the Monks, I'm sure that they were more than willing to take it off their hands and to guard it with their lives as the Monks expected of them. There lays the great hoard to this very day, guarded by the angle of death and a host of many others who went mad, seeking the Treasure of Santa Fe.

God has big plans of his own, with purpose as we head into the last of days. Thus it would appear sir..........

Last edited:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
....A concentration of treasure had been amassed in Santa Fe for the second time. .....

Some questions for you, Mr. Fork:
  • What exactly is the 'Treasure of Santa Fe'?
  • What and where exactly is the treasure's source?
  • Where exactly is the 'true' Santa Fe?
  • Who amassed the treasure?
  • Why do you feel the Jesuits were involved?
  • Why would the treasure be relocated to Utah?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
Cool....let us chomp the bit together sir...........

Nice relevant questions......ah

My information comes through 35 or so years of bookwork, but most of it has been stimulated by a natural sense both on and off the trail. I have dwelt with at least one spirit through and through (if that is hard to swallow, you haven't spent enough time seeking the spirit of all spirits), but mostly just the one of whom I have known as Don Marcos Luis. He was a Jesuit Priest of whom watched over all of the horse trail treasure sites in his service of the Pope and his faith. He was killed in the late part of the 18th century, in a booby trap designed by a friend. He came and made himself visible in front of me on the day that we met; a real stone cold ghost buddy....no joke. He wore a crimson red gown and cap with sandals, was over 6' tall with a plump gut to boot. He was dead, transparent and walking up the hill just ahead of me, until I stopped and he stopped and smiled before vanishing.

Ok, enough of all that..........

The Treasure of Santa Fe is simply a chain of once lost Aztec mines that still exist across the West to this day. Each Mt. district has it own vault and matching system of which ties it all together into one treasure/trail. The monks were here before anyone else and were kind loving and highly educated gentlemen prodigies, sent ahead by the church to secure the rare opportunities that are associated with a newly discovered region and it's population. Is the church not good at this?

The Utes called them the big hats and some surviving legends claim that they were French. These guys were already in business here with the Ute chieftains, by the time Coronado came calling at the South end of Utah lake in 1542.

After all of the crap settled, the Monks being in charge, but under the authority of the church, were able to acquire a percentage with the King's blessing since all he had to do was sit and drool anyway.

One must understand that now as always, the church has funded and supervised it's own expeditions and the hell with the King, his flaky bride and their drug habits of any given day. Where it gets real here is all of the kivas out there that were left behind when the Jesuits disbanded in the late 18th century. Rumor has it that one really pissed off Monk worked his way down to the gulf and gathered together a crew of rowdy companions and got right to work on plundering all of the bullion they could find and then hauled it back into the Mountains where it originated. They then hid and landscaped the entire circuit....at least 8 of the richest lost Aztec mines. Utah is cool and their are no Apache, few if any agents of the King and there is lots to eat for man and best as well. This place was their paradise, literally for some.

The photo is the one and only Heart S 1847HeartStone.jpg tone of the Peraltas, whether you or anyone else likes it or not......it is.

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe not,Twisty.
Looks a lot like this rock.
But this one's a six footer.

100_1106sm.png

What a coincidence.
But I figgure it probably means somethin.
Specially with that X and the crack across it,ya know ?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread