treasure location

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirty Dutchman said:
BB,

No, i am not an "experienced" climber. I am a hiker, golfer, boxer, can handle a gun, play guitar, sing country music, and have been a horseman my whole life. It's cool though, we wont need climbing gear where the mine is. LOL

Yes i live close enough. Hold on.....Yep, the Four Peaks are still there!

DD

i dont know if there is any gulf corses out there ...lol

if you can see the four peaks you must be around the pardice area ...

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casca said:
I am a new guy here, and find this ldm fascinating. I realize you cant pots too much info on here, but I hope BB keeps posting the good stuff.

I have know knowledge on reading stones, or what markers may be out there. My looking for the mine with out direction would be a waste of time.

I want to apologize for intruding, but I want to say thanks for the post on the subject. Your personal disagreements are not my buisness.

I would like to see enough people agree and go look for the mine.

My health is not the best, and Im outta shape. By the time I get back to par it will be too hot. On a good day, Im only good for about ten miles, so thats not gonna get me anywhere close to the mine.

So what are you guys waiting for.

I enjoy the few pics and poist here explaining the process. Keeep it up. Thanks.

why look for it ...?

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jim Hatt said:
cactusjumper said:
Jim,

Actually, there were two sources for that last story. One was the man it happened to, and the other was one of his best friends. I don't need to mention either name, as you know who they are.

What I will do now, is put you back on ignore where you belong.

Joe Ribaudo

I know a LOT of people Joe. But since I am not familiar with the stories you are circulating, I am unable to pin them on anyone.

Bring your "very trusted" sources out of the shadows, and let's hear what they have to say... with their names clearly on the bottom of their stories. One, or both at a time, it does not matter to me.

I know what you are, and where you are coming from, and it's high time everyone else did too. Putting me on ignore is not going to prove anything. Where is your written proof you threatened me with. Why are you not putting it up in the forums for everyone to see?

Best,

Jim

thats funny you got the same idea i did ... joe like his safity ....i asume for good reasons ..

so jim .. how many mules do you have .. and how dry is that glass ...?
:coffee2:

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB,

Goldfield has a nice golf course. I recommend the "Dinosaur Course".

You could say i live in "Paradise". Im not too far from the Superstitions! LOL

DD

OP
OP
J

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My God, what have I started? Sorry for that. But what is wrong with you guys with all the name calling? This has always been a good site for all to enjoy. Seems you are picking on the wrong Jim. Lets start over!
I am not a newbe. I have been here for a while. Since my heart problem, I have done many research projects. One of them I started about 2000. By 2001 I had what I believe to be the location of the main mine of Waltz. There were several you know. I had planed to move to AZ to hunt for it, but that never happened. Now since my house value droped by $100,000. It would be difficult to move at all since my equity won't be enough to pay cash for a new house. But who knows. From what I have seen over the years no one is even close to the main LDM. And NO ONE has found the same location that I figured out is the mine, and they never will! JimB

OP
OP
J

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. Paradise is not too far from the mine. But you will have to clime a ways. It is on a hill side. Look up, not down!

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Jimb",

Paradise was put in parenthesis for a reason. If you know where the mine is, your "house troubles" are over! Go getcha some of that Gold and pay that sucker off!

I'll take my chances on "my" location.

thanks,
DD

Jim Hatt

Jan 3, 2010
Apache Junction, AZ
Fear not Jimb,

You didn't start this. It's just a carry over from other discussions that Joe likes to inject into every discussion, anytime he has nothing to offer to the topic being discussed, and thinks he can get away with it.

Since he has run off and poked his head in the sand, I assume it is all over now, and you will be able to get your topic back on track.

Now back to what Cubfan and Somehiker were trying to tell you in the beginning...

What can you present to backup your claim to know anything more, than we have all already read in the published material on the subject of the LDM? In short... What is it that makes you think you are even one step ahead of anyone else in the search?

Best,

Jim

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i agree jim .. he dose not know where the real mine is .. his discription is off ...

on the other hand if your asking .. we would have to finish this topic in PM ...yes i can ask you what you were looking for out there .. and i can share something that will let you know i do in fact know what i am saying ..

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirty Dutchman said:
BB,

Goldfield has a nice golf course. I recommend the "Dinosaur Course".

You could say i live in "Paradise". Im not too far from the Superstitions! LOL

DD

where are the caddies ...lol

if you can find some for out there in the mts .. the tip would have to be a killer ...lol

after one round your handycap would be down around your knees ..

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i think they should have a duel , shot glasses at 10 paces ... LOL

frist one that dosent make any sence what so ever is the looser ... :thumbsup:

OP
OP
J

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jim H, when I put my location together with all the other data, it rings true. Like putting the last piece into the puzzle, you can see the picture clear. The stones, the maps, the stories all fit. To me I have no doubt where the mine is. Yes there are many different minds in the area but I am sure this is the main one and probably the largest. And I would be nutz to tell the world where it is. Perhaps some day I can find someone that I can trust to go get the gold, perhaps not. The only thing that does not fit is the witch and that does not matter at all.

Jim Hatt

Jan 3, 2010
Apache Junction, AZ
Jimb,

I hear what you are saying. You are at the point where a lot of other people claim to be. "It all works for me, but I do not trust anyone enough to give away any secrets". That leaves you with only one option... Get out there yourself and see if your theory is correct.

We are not trying to find out where your location is. All we are asking is how did you come to the conclusion that you have solved the maps and pinpointed the LDM?

Have you ever actually had your feet on the ground where you think everything is, or did you solve the mystery using clues/landmarks from books, together with Topo Maps and/or Google Earth images?

That is all we are asking.

Best,

Jim

OP
OP
J

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I was never there to look. I solved the quest by using all the data that is out there. You can read the map just fine if you do the homework. I read everything that had to do with JW. The biggest clue is getting into his mind! (no pun intended) You have to think like he did! In the past I found that the person here who is the wisest is oroblanco. He knows a lot.

OP
OP
J

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did not say he was my hero. I said we talked many times and I found him to be quite wise.

OP
OP
J

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The truth is, I KNOW where the LDM is. The question is what should I do about it? My wife says go dig it up. But I am 68 and getting too old to be playing in the mts. When I was a young paratrooper it would have been a breese, but now I have to think twice. I don't even ride a horse, the only way to get there. And I trust no one! But we are talking a lot of gold here. Then again maybe the mine is there but is there gold in it?

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jimb said:
The truth is, I KNOW where the LDM is. The question is what should I do about it? My wife says go dig it up. But I am 68 and getting too old to be playing in the mts. When I was a young paratrooper it would have been a breese, but now I have to think twice. I don't even ride a horse, the only way to get there. And I trust no one! But we are talking a lot of gold here. Then again maybe the mine is there but is there gold in it?

lol ,, go look , your location has nothing to do with mine ...

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
jimb said:
I did not say he was my hero. I said we talked many times and I found him to be quite wise.

jimb,

Roy and Beth are two of the most knowledgeable treasure hunters you could hope to associate with. They are happy to talk with anyone and will be back on this forum eventually.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
J

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blind, personaly I think you might need a chooper to get to the mine. I just do not know how JW or anyone else for that matter could ever get to it. Perhaps the Army might be able to! They have lots of equiptment to do the job!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread