treasure location

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats surface impression . the sun and shadows , changes how it looks ... it most likely will not look the same a 1/2 hour from then ... but yes you are correct from that angle and at that time of day and mouth and year it dose look interesting ... DD :coffee2: DD maybe i should have had you take my pictures ... and yes i did take you off ignore ..

what ever latter

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DD did you check out the stone wall .. or is that a grave site .. 1/3 of the way from the left second picture from the bottom . about a little more then the height of a man up the phot the wall runs from left to right ,,,,???

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loke,

Scroll down to the bottom and click the little "numbers and letters" at the bottom. The picture will come up smaller. Then you should see Half a Heart sticking out of the ground. If you dont, go to Walmart and get an exam. :laughing9:

Its my fault, i dont know how to fit these pictures....sorry.

DD

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loke,

Or....Youre looking at the wrong picture. I have posted a few. The one with the water is NOT the Heart picture.

DD

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casca said:
Dirty Dutchman said:
Casca,

You like hearts? Why didnt you say so. Here is a nice one i photographed just this last weekend.

DD

I like the shadow above the heart.

All I see is sky above the half heart

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
*chuckles* I have been to Walmart - got a brand new pair of glasses!
... and - I _am_ looking at the right picture - still cant see your heart. However, I wouldn't worry about that - I have an amazing lack of imagination and probably wouldn't see it even if I stumbled over it ...
By-the-way - I tend to use 'opera' as the browser because it will resize any picture to fit (it is part of your setup) - as far as I know, it's the only browser that does that.
*sigh* and I still cant see any hearts ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread