Legends, Maps, Coincidences, Logic, and Hunches.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
...ask you if you understood just why it was injected into the posts?

Don Jose de La Mancha

I had a hunch that it was to help someone. But extreme cases will backfire much worse than mild ones. And what help would that be?

:coffee2:

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EE, I disasgree in essence on with your last paragraph...

...You mean this?

EE THr said:
Since I have no interest in trying to convince anyone of anything, and this started by my merely answering RDT's question, with an explanation of why I commented on his statement which included hypnosis, I guess it's time to return to topic.

What is there to disagree with?

:icon_scratch:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
EE THer wrote

AHA! I respectfully totally disagree with this statement! So there! :tongue3: <just kidding, carry on amigos>
Oroblanco

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

he is baiting us ..

see we turn our backs for a few seconds and someone starts to bait us like big fish .. disagree .. thats what this whole site is build on .. if there was nothing to disagree on we would all be setting a camp fire up at the hidden camp and partying till the sun came up and went down and up again a few more times ...lol i guess you dont no how to party yet .. or do you disagree ...LOL :coffee2:

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just to put a little more light-headed info into trhe matter of hypnosis ...

There was this hypnotist with a full audience. He told them he could make them all do whatever he told them (yeah, I know - the usual stuff). So he utters the magic words and have them all go into a trance ... all, that is but a small fellow at the back who seemed impervious to all his efforts. So the hypnotist decides to have a closer look at this man and descends from the stage, stumbles and utters "oh s-h-i-t".
It took them two weeks to clean out the theater ...

he, he, he!

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
It will take much longer to clean the S*** up from here :o
Alan

Scar

Dec 25, 2010
Don Jose, I seem to get tuned into some of your posts and think that maybe some of them are pointing me to a path that I have been looking into for a while. Do you think that a special individual, not the general population, could be put under by hypnosis and could possibly be able to speak with dead folks? My research points to some of my conclusions being moved in that direction. I am not trying to pin you down to make a statement that would question your expertise in the field but only trying to get your outermost thoughts as to something like this being possible.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good evening scar: hmm a complex, and a very, very, controversial subject, which I personally haven't investigated. I know that my Alaskan remote map dowser, who did fantastic work on properties here in Mexico, areas where he has never been, was supposedly communicating with his dead wife, who revealed things that he was not aware of before.

His family are very religious and forced him to go under the care of one of EE's favorites, a psychiatrist, and He now runs around drugged up - no more successful remote map dowsing, the drugs cancelled his ability.

I know that I had a dream while in the Guadalcanal campaign three nights is row and it is now almost complete. In the dream I was about my present age, with one male child, married to a foreigner, living in a foreign country, was successfully engaged in mining and Treasure hunting, was a Pilot, etc etc.

In the dream I was walking out to my aircraft with my seat chute, when the field was attacked by propeller driven, low winged aircraft. The invaders were rebels and won. I was going to see the commandante for permission to go across town to see my wife, when I woke up.?

Well with the narco problem down here, it appears they are getting ready to take on the gov't in a revolution soon. sigh.

As I said, everything has come true, except for my buying a high performance aircraft and having more money than I can spend, sheesh still waiting for the money, but with three irons in the pot that may come any time or never.---- heheh.

So you see, through personal experience I have seen many things that are not logically explained by our present level of development

I have found that the Holistic Universe does tend to explain such happenings since everything that has existed in the past, present, and future exists simultaneously in what we call the "now" and tends to try explain the many unexplainable past communications with deceased persons.

The one that fascinated me most, was communicating with lost personnel in the ill fated dirigible / Zeppelin campaigns. The location of the bodies was given precisely hundreds of miles from where they had been looking, and secret tech notes were found where they had accidentally been lost, behind the drawer in a desk..

Sooo who knows today, we certainly have a universe to unravel which will cover time and life itself as we presently understand it..

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
...one of EE's favorites, a psychiatrist....

For those who don't frequent this thread, or haven't seen other posts concerning this matter, please understand that RDT is joking with that remark.

:sign13:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is all BS if it was true and you could get sexy hot women to dance for you and take you home after they would not have evented bars and drinking ..marrieage would be banded ... the human race would vanish in a few weeks ... :thumbsup: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

i would be one of the first to go ...

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Getting Back to the Topic...

With the thought of getting back to the subject of the Lost Dutchman Mine, I was browsing back through previous posts, and realized that not one single post on this page related to the LDM! :laughing7:

Well, we had some fun, anyway.

So I go looking back, and I realized that when I posted the following two maps, I left out a wide angle view to show where the yellow trail is, in relation to the surrounding area.

First the paper map---

treasmp2.jpg

Then the trail I drew, which is very similar to the dotted trail on the paper map---

Six Mile Trail.jpg

So here is the wide angle of the area. The yellow-trail is a blowup of an upper right section of this map---

Back South - Up Drainage.jpg

The reason this is suggested as a possible trail to the LDM, is because of a legendary clue, consisting of supposed directions to the mine, culminating in a "miniature hidden valley." The entire clue was posted here.

And after a discussion about Hog Canyon, more clues and possible matching trails resumed here.

While some of the suggestions I made, for the trails matching the clues, may be somewhat stretched, are there any suggestions for better matches?

Attachments

• treasmp2.jpg
    treasmp2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 795
  • Six Mile Trail.jpg
    Six Mile Trail.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 852
  • Back South - Up Drainage.jpg
    Back South - Up Drainage.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 799

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have but one comment - isn't that a rather roundabout way? What I mean is the northern-most loop of your trail - surely (but I haven't set my foot down there - so this is just going by the map itself), it would be a lot easier (and shorter) to cut out that loop???

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Loke and RDT---

It seems it would be shorter to cut out the loop. I have never been there either.

My thought is that this trail was used because it was the most fool-proof way to give directions. It follows along without ever leaving a creek/canyon to take a short cut, until it turns West to the hidden valley. The idea being that it's better to walk a little farther, than it is to get lost. If you follow the creeks like they were highways, you can see what I mean on Google Earth. After the "loop," when coming back South, you take the first drainage on (what would then be, since you are headed South) your left. It's the simplest, but not the quickest. Then once you are there, you can come and go any way you please.

There is one shortcut, from the left creek to the right creek, through the "paint factory," which I showed in the maps farther down on that link. There is also a place to cut across, just a little ways before (South of) that. And there is the route RDT suggested. Then there is the way going up Peter's canyon from the South end of it. All if you come in from the South end of the Supers, over Freemont Saddle or for the routes on the right, maybe the next canyon to the East.

There is also a story where Waltz is near death, and he is telling how he got the mine from the Peralta's, and repeats the directions they gave him. I believe it matches the clue referenced for this trail, except it stops in the creek, where the walls are high (instead of turning West to the hidden canyon, just before the beginning of the walls).

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you reach the area with a shorted trail it makes the odds less then those of the trail as you have it on your map . and julia was in needle canyon . why go northeast from there at all ...? just asking ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions