2011 DUTCH HUNTERS RENDEZVOUS

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 2011 DUTCH HUNTER'S RENDEZVOUS

ALLO some wishful hiker: Nah I don go for no stinking, noisy, put putting device, but the remolque 'is' kinda cute.

Mules are supreme. Picture of my mule , single cinch saddle, and teaching a LDM scoffer manners. Hint.

Hmm I wonder if I can get her to chomp BB's butt?

Don jose de La Mancha

Attachments

• Missouri-Mule.jpg
    Missouri-Mule.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,740
  • mule-lion01.jpg
    mule-lion01.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,573

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
ALLO some wishful hiker: Nah I don go for no stinking, noisy, put putting device, but the remolque 'is' kinda cute.

Mules are supreme. Picture of my mule , single cinch saddle, and teaching a LDM scoffer manners. Hint.

Hmm I wonder if I can get her to chomp BB's butt?

Don jose de La Mancha

no but if you run out of food ... ...?

OP
OP
cactusjumper

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Don Jose,

"Nah I don go for no stinking, noisy, put putting device".

You are living in the past my friend. That rig runs on electricity.

Take care,

Joe

OP
OP
cactusjumper

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Cactus Joe, mi compadre, you posted -->That rig runs on electricity.
Electricity ? what's that ?

Don Jose deL Mancha

Don Jose,

It's that stuff that comes in two 35 A.H. 12 Volt batteries. Put's 24 volts to the motor.

Take care,

Joe

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona

BB
Moving out to Az last year I made that drive from SW Pennsylvania. It was a nightmare. Had my wife following in her car. Not trying to talk you out of it. Just something to keep in mind with the issues. You do get in a jam out here you can count on me. I live at the Mesa / Tempe border. As my wife says, I'm handy.
Oh I miss that green grass!

motell6

Nov 11, 2010

If I can be there I will, like someone said ya only go around once. If I am able to show up I would like to give a talk on what I consider credits to Barry Storms research. I would also be passing out free copies of old Jesuit maps. I can bring my own provisions etc. If the wind blows right I will see yall there. :coffee2:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sgtfda said:
BB
Moving out to AZ last year I made that drive from SW Pennsylvania. It was a nightmare. Had my wife following in her car. Not trying to talk you out of it. Just something to keep in mind with the issues. You do get in a jam out here you can count on me. I live at the Mesa / Tempe border. As my wife says, I'm handy.
Oh I miss that green grass!

you mist one of the best part ,the Pennsylvania roll a coaster ,parts of southern new york are the same way ..

i drove there twice so far and yes it can be a long ride ..and turn into a nightmare if you brake down ..

i have family in Tucson,AZ and Texas and Kentucky,and Missouri

and few other place i was a drunk sailor and dont remember much ...lol

i am still going on the idea i will be there if this all comes togather ..and i will be towing my s10 for a runround ..i am going threw this motor home from top to bottom .. so far nothing to bad . good disk & pads in the front and a broken brake line in the back, the back pads were good..no leeks its raining up here right now and no leeks so far at all ..

so joe how many people bring a motor home are you and me the only fools or do i have to get there early to get a good spot by my best friend ,, :thumbsup: ,,,lol

i will get the brake line fixed and get her inspected this week and go from there ...

you never know i might just get there this year ....or be somewhere between here and there ,,....lol

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HI C. Joe: in answer to my question "what is that "? in reference to electricidad, you posted -->It's that stuff that comes in two 35 A.H. 12 Volt batteries.
?? I always thought that that was H2So4 and H2O??? Where does this electricity thingie come in ?

Don Jose de La Mancha (Hmm I wonder if she can be trained to chomp HIS butt also??)

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

donkey brugers , yum ,...lol :coffee2:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS

OT but important:

A great year for green chile. Got a 30-lb bag of roasted Hatch today - big, very meaty and delicious. The growers say the drought was good for the crop because they were able to control the water to the fields.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

this just hatch today too , who says you cant have your cake and eat it too ...lol.... :thumbsup:

double layer Devil's food with cherry wipe toping

Attachments

• yummy 001.JPG
    yummy 001.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,252

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

i got two kinds of hot papers in my granden , cayenne ,and those green hot little SOB 's .. i don't eat them i just hybrid them for Rae's son ....

he like those hot papers fresh from the garden but he is to lazy to grow them for him self . so i got elected ... lol ..

i got some nice ones out there right now ..

have you been drink , hot papers on a cake with wipe topping ,, that calls for bondage not spice ....lol :laughing9:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

i lucked out on the awning . i am going to remachine a new shaft for it , take a few days but its going to work fine , its old but who cares as long as works .. lol

i am working every day on the nightmare . she is starting to come togather .. a little at time ...

i wish everything ran as good as the motor dose ..i got a few things off the list today ..i guess its going to rain tomorrow again so i well have to work inside ...all the LP works and lights up right .... the water pressure leek on the feed to the tolet but i dont know where yet and its just clean water but made therug a small lake ...lol .. i got the TV antena to go up and work the way it should ..

i said i would try to make it to the Rendenous thats a under statement ...wish me luck its slow going right now ...

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BB,

Just a note here - there's nowhere to hook up your toilet at the Don's Camp anyway, so, unless you want it to feed for other places, you are going to need to bring water in containers and keep your tank closed anyway. (you won't be running water to it from outside).

Beth

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

Blindbowman - the Lost Dutchman state park has full hookups and are pretty reasonable, and it isn't too far from the Don's camp, if you wanted to have hookups for water, sewer etc. They also have shower and toilet facilities which is nice for people camping with tents like us.
Roy

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oroblanco said:
Blindbowman - the Lost Dutchman state park has full hookups and are pretty reasonable, and it isn't too far from the Don's camp, if you wanted to have hookups for water, sewer etc. They also have shower and toilet facilities which is nice for people camping with tents like us.
Roy

i thaught i was in heaven for second , hookup here in new york means the wild thing ..
i had to wonder if they gave you really great part servse there ..lol

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

Blindbowman said:
Oroblanco said:
Roy

i thaught i was in heaven for second , hookup here in new york means the wild thing ..
i had to wonder if they gave you really great part servse there ..lol

Well that term "hookup" in a social context simply means DATING in many parts of the country, not the 'wild thing' so could lead to some embarrassing results. On the other hand, I am sure that kind of "part service" you refer to is likely available in nearby Phoenix, which carries its own risks.
Roy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread