OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
i will tell scott wood about the stone wall site ,it was not one of my 5 sites yet interesting never the less ... let him deal with it ... i got better things to spend my money & time on, i am ending my reseach ..and finding a new hobby ... ...

i was going to post my research but i dont want to misleed anyone ... , good luck ..

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bowman ; this is my motto, use it! it works.
Tropical tramp

Attachments

• Tayopa motto©.jpg
    Tayopa motto©.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 946

MesaBuddy

Feb 8, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
Polygragh and if needed sodium P
Jose , clean out your pm inbox ;)
Blindbowman......... I have said this my whole life..........
Winners never quit and quitters never win ;)
Best ,
MB

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like my favorite line from the movie "The Rock"; Sean Connery: "Losers whine about doing their best, while the winners go home and f*** the prom queen!"

Need we say more?

Best,

Mike

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
gollum said:
Like my favorite line from the movie "The Rock"; Sean Connery: "Losers whine about doing their best, while the winners go home and f*** the prom queen!"

Need we say more?

Best,

Mike

my girlfriend was the prom queen ....lol

i know its there .. i even know where ...i beleave i have enough time left to get to it .. i am still loseing my vission slowly in a few yaers i will be totally blind again ....

you know why i dont correct my spelling because i would have to take off my computer glasses and put on my boi folkles just to read the dictionary and than put my computer glasses back on to see the screen to correct each word ......i cant see my key board any more i just know where the keys are ....

ya thats what your not seeing , i am legally blind now with out my glasses on ...i cant make out a stop sign from 10ft away . i have had over 400 doctor eye appantments in the last 5 years , 3 MRI 's ...

good luck

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Bowman,

I don't see where any of that disqualifies you from searching for the LDM. Might even improve your chances.

Good luck and good hunting,

cj

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
;) :D ;D 8) s5200 fuji for a new back up camera , dosent sound like i am done yet . but maybe you know all of us dutch hunters are crazy lol ...

Attachments

• 100_0667.jpg
    100_0667.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 935

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
besides that . untell i figer out who put this coin on top of the nephews rock , the hunt goes on .. someone did know where to hunt . i dont beleave they found it ,. but they were in the right area . AU /EF 1897 ....

Attachments

• indexn.jpg
    indexn.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 919
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=djui5 ]
Nice coin! Was it just laying on top of a rock?

YOU missed that Djui? sheeehs where do you hunt? I already have told you where to dig, forgive me if I don't jin you in the dig hehehehe.

I presume that bowman had fun cleaning it up? It must have been well oxidized and hard to see..

Tropical Tramp

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=djui
verywhere but there! It's funny, as for the West end of the range, I've been into most of the area, but the area on BB's map I've never been to. I've been around it, but never into the area.

Djui I was only semi serous, don't make a trip because of me, go to bowmans's if you wish, but don't spend any money on the map that I posted. It was a spur of the moment feeling, I am not that psychic I believe. Apology. my friend.

Tropical Tramp

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Blindbowman wrote:
misleeding other is as fun as hunting for it ! lol

Fun but just a little bit mean. I can not say that I have never done it, only ONCE however and that was done because of several folks who spent days "observing" Mrs Oro and I doing some prospecting in the Rabbithole district (Nevada). They were less than a half mile away, and were literally watching our every move with binoculars. We were not finding diddly for gold anyway, and I had found a bowling ball and bag in the middle of nowhere a couple of weeks earlier. You guessed it. I made sure they were watching me, and I "acted furtive" while I took the bowling ball bag out, pretending it was a real treasure or drugs etc. We had a trench dug for sampling that was quite deep (just a bit more than six feet, trying to find bedrock) so I made a big show out of carefully hiding that old bowling ball and bag in the hole, filled in the trench (had to do that anyway) and then paced off to a boulder and took compass bearings off a mountain (not really, just faking it for my audience) while Mrs Oro held a shotgun and "stood guard". We then packed up camp and "fled" - I know that was kind of nasty to do but those danged nosey jerks were really getting on my nerves, couldn't even take a whiz without them observing. If they had been actually doing some prospecting themselves, anything other than spending all day and half the night just watching our every move, I might not have pulled this prank. The jerks could hardly wait til we were "out of sight" to run down to our camp and start digging! (hee hee) I can just picture the look on their three faces (two guys and at least one gal), when they found the bag, and felt the heavy weight of it, how their pulse must have raced, only to have found an old, heavy bowling ball! ;D :D ;) Maybe they should have spent more time actually using their dry washer and pans instead of "spying" on old Oroblanco, Mrs Oro and a dog.

However that is not something I would ever care to make a habit of, and have never done since; as I can just imagine how I would feel if something like this were pulled on me. :'(

Nice backup camera Blindbowman - and a nice coin too! If I were you, I would put the dollar in some kind of wrapper (to protect it from wear, stains etc) and stick it in a pocket in your wallet. It has to be a "lucky" dollar, considering where you found it; plus it is "good luck" to carry a silver dollar (or a five-dollar gold piece, if one can afford that) - if ever you are broke, stuck, broke-down vehicle etc you can always use that dollar as a dollar or just sell it, sort of an "emergency" reserve of money should the need ever arise. Besides it is always less painful to sell a coin in an emergency than to have to sell your gun to get your pickup fixed.

Oroblanco

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
yes, it did take a few hour to clean . i have redirrected my search area 4 or 5 times sence than , but that was not the only coin found there .near the nephew site ....

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Greetings Blindbowman,

I presume that you refer to the "Nephew site" by that name, for the sake of having a name to call it - and not based on the finding of the bones that proved not to be human, right? The date on the dollar pretty well rules out a direct link to Waltz or a nephew, since he died in 1891 and the dollar coin mint date is 1897. Who might have placed it there, and why?

Oroblanco

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
oro . yes the nephew site is where i found the shelving rock grave site . we are not sure if any human remains are there or not at this point . i have had two conflecting reports about it ... ....

and yes the date is after the dutchmans death and could have been put there much later than the date and maybe it could have been put there by anuyone , but why not leave your name to mark a spot .. dose nt make much sense yet ..

thats the fun thing about missleeding . you dont know if you are or not at anyone given point ...

to come on the web and show everyone where you are going is not very logical now is it ?

i would use that ball joke but it takes to much to get the balls lol ...

Djui5..

thats a level 9 climb ...thats all i will say about it .. i saw nothing above a level two on the known hikeing trails ...

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bowman: You have stated that you were blind once but came back and now you are going blind again.

You stated that after many tests and medical examinations nothing physical could be found.

If this is correct, then you have a mentally caused condition. Many people have lost their sight this way due entirely to a psychological /. physiological reaction. This problem can exist simply as a way to escape a problem or possibly to punish oneself for a real or imagined reason/act.

It has been known to exist to escape the results of a planned move, eliminating the possibility of having to face a direct failure.

Remember the brain is the final sensor in seeing by interpreting all visual signals / stimulus from the eyes.It can chose to accept these signals or simply ignorer them.

A very simple but extremely effective tool to remedy this, if this is the primary cause, is to go to a competent medical Hypnotist./ Doctor You have nothing to lose and every thing to gain.

I personally have seen this create miracles.

Tropical Tramp.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread