Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cubfan64 said:
always lost said:
1 infinity for 7

1847 what dose it mean ...?

BB - when do you believe the stones were carved again? I can't find your post where you state that.

sure wasnt 1847 ...lol

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa (Tropical Tramp said:
Sheesh, 1 '8' 47 there is that elusive '8' again "Aces & 8's" hmmm.

Don Jose de La Mancha

stop me if i am wrong .. you really dont under stand it do you ...? no one here under stands the code on the stones but me .. damn your luck you just pist off the only person that really dose know how to read them ...lol

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
always lost said:
Cubfan64 said:
always lost said:
1 infinity for 7

1847 what dose it mean ...?

BB - when do you believe the stones were carved again? I can't find your post where you state that.

sure wasnt 1847 ...lol

See, that's the problem BB - I ask a legitimate question and get no answer. Eventually after enough of those we stop asking questions, so there's no point in trying to ever carry conversations on with you.

Congratulations on whatever it is you think you've found - hope it all works out for you. I know you're not in it for the money or the fame because you've mentioned that more than a few times. Whatever it is you get out of it, enjoy - life's too short.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CUP look up .. at the reply above you .. all this time i thought you were all making fun of me .. none of you really do know how to read the stones ,do you ?.. none of you under stand them ,... is that true ..?

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
always lost said:
CUP look up .. at the reply above you .. all this time i thought you were all making fun of me .. none of you really do know how to read the stones ,do you ?.. none of you under stand them ,... is that true ..?

You're clearly not understanding my question, although it's EXTREMELY SIMPLE!!! When do you believe the stones were carved? You're reading WAY more into my question than what it is - I'm just curious when you believe they were carved.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cubfan64 said:
always lost said:

You're clearly not understanding my question, although it's EXTREMELY SIMPLE!!! When do you believe the stones were carved? You're reading WAY more into my question than what it is - I'm just curious when you believe they were carved.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
always lost said:
Cubfan64 said:
always lost said:

Thank you... finally :)

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cubfan64 said:
always lost said:
Cubfan64 said:
always lost said:

lol i dont think they were made then .. i know they were !

Thank you... finally :)

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i do not think the stones were made in 1646 , i know they were !

we are not talking about the copies . we are talking about the real stones ...

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi my pssst off friend, actually I only have an academic interest in the stones, the superstitions, and the LDM. I can't even begin to work on what I have down here in 5 life times.

I probably will never be in the vicinity of them again, except perhaps to visit Beth & Roy, and the others that have become my friends in here.. The last time was in 1954 when I flew over them on my way back from Canada, not realizing that one day I might be involved in solving a story.

In fact, if it weren't for my superb piloting and navigational skills, naturally, I prob would have contributed to the lost ones in the supers, snicker.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
always lost said:
gollum said:
Sorry Ellie,

ONE MORE TIME: The word on the horse's haunch is PEDRO not PEDICO.

Mike
wow i dont even know where to start ,,

your correct Gollum it is not the word Pedico .. in fact it dose not mean Pedro ether ,...

i have broken the code all the way

you can guess and solve the code it will not work that way ..

these stones are made by the Jesuit priest and .. Ratana you do not have a 1 % chance of braking this code . he is at all levels a grand master Jesuit and you could not brake this code in 3 life times .. it takes a gifted mind to reach the levels needed to brake this code ... i am not joking , i have talked to other code barkers and some say they have tried . others have walked away and it still gives them night mare ..some went insane trying to brake this same code ..Ratana is a legend in his own time and 9 years latter i have the key and it opens everything all the way back to the king of Spain him self ..you do not know what these stones are .. i do .. you will never brake the code by guessing ..this code has a basic 6 levels but it can have 10 levels at time if needed .. honestly no i know at this site could brake this code in their life time ..the Jesuit were master of secrecy and Ratana was one of the best ever know at it ..any jesuit that saw the coded data knew Ratana had made it and they would pass it on to the next high level Jesuit . just because he was who he was ..the king of Spain trusted him to mint his gold bars .. whats that tell you .. his skills were second to none in the whole of the jesuit order..

BB - who is Ratana that you're referring to? I think I understand from your comments that he was a Jesuit Priest - is that correct? Thanks

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NO, his name is not Renata . the letter is in code and his name is spelled differently ..

" what dose the second bell weigh ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, the word IS PEDRO. PERIOD!

A gifted mind by whose standards?

We have all seen a lot of big talk and nothing to show for it from your so gifted mind. Didn't you break the Molina Document Code? The Lue Treasure Code?

Maybe you should be working for the CIA breaking Russian and Chinese Codes? Maybe you should blow off us losers here and hang out with the cool kids and decipher the Voynich Manuscript.

Mike

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gollum said:
Actually, the word IS PEDRO. PERIOD!

A gifted mind by whose standards?

We have all seen a lot of big talk and nothing to show for it from your so gifted mind. Didn't you break the Molina Document Code? The Lue Treasure Code?

Maybe you should be working for the CIA breaking Russian and Chinese Codes? Maybe you should blow off us losers here and hang out with the cool kids and decipher the Voynich Manuscript.

Mike

i did have to clean up the zodiac killers code , no one could get into that code the military or the CIA or FBI ..

so i do share some of my work with a few more people then this site , but you just can not hide the TH within ,,,lol

you have no idea who i am working for ..

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
always lost said:
NO, his name is not Renata . the letter is in code and his name is spelled differently ..

" what dose the second bell weigh ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"

Jeez BB - why do you have such a hard time answering my simple questions? I didn't ask anything about the mass of
a bell, and I didn't spell the name "Renata."

I quoted your statement about RATANA and just asked for clarification as to who this person is so I can look him up and
educate myself.

You stated that RATANA was involved in making the stones, that he is a "grand master Jesuit," that he is a legend in his own
time, that the King of Spain had him mint his gold bars and that he was the best Jesuit code maker ever.

I just wanted to find out more about him is all. Thanks in advance

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brake the code get his real name and read up on him that easy .. i did ..good luck ..

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
always lost said:
brake the code get his real name and read up on him that easy .. i did ..good luck ..

I don't have a 1% chance of breaking the code - you're the only person I know who's been capable of doing that. My interest at this point is strictly historical and I really enjoy educating myself. I assumed one of the purposes of posting on forums was to share information and learn new things. Sorry my assumption was incorrect.

Thank you for your response.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cubfan64 said:
always lost said:

I don't have a 1% chance of breaking the code - you're the only person I know who's been capable of doing that. My interest at this point is strictly historical and I really enjoy educating myself. I assumed one of the purposes of posting on forums was to share information and learn new things. Sorry my assumption was incorrect.

Thank you for your response.
his name is a coded word , it dose not say who the bell maker is .. we know from what it dose say , the facts i have already stated to you .. the person knew the code cast the bells and was a Jesuit priest

you did not attack me CUP and after dozen of BS questions for no reason other then having fun with there friends it gets a little old ..

lets get us on the same page ..

the 90 % of that letter is in code , 5 % is meaningless and 5 % open spacing .. your not going to find a Jesuit Renata the jesuits keep all the records . they could list some dead or married any time they wanted to .. you wont find some of the names because they dont exist ...see why the code is so hard to brake . i looked up every word on the letter ...

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST
Always,
At the risk of suffering the mods wrath I must say (IMHO) you are certainly one of the most childish petulant and truly boring people who have posted here. I have been following this forum for many,many years and have learned a great deal from a lot of very intelligent people but I do not think you have have ever offered a single bit coherent information, you certainly cannot carry on an intelligent conversation. You can post at a frantic pace and make the the most increadable claims and then flat out refuse to offer any sort of documentation,references or proof of any sort, almost acting insulted if someone does ask you to explain it's really very odd you really have become very boring and I look forward to the day that you become tired of us and move on to more interesting subjects, i'm never sure are you 50 or 15? in the mean time I will simply put you on Ignore move on with more interesting people.

Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions