The Peralta Stones

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Santa Fe NM wrote
This Is Not Just About Gold." This is not just about gold. This is about solving the lost dutchman and the peralta maps The gold would be great but solving the puzzle is the real treasure And even greater Sharing that Treasure with the entire world

If it is not about gold, why bother at all? As our amigo Gollum has suggested, why not work out the mysterious Voynich manuscript? Or search for a lost city with Google Earth? There are a number of cities that remain lost, and not just in the tropical jungles either. The fame that would accrue from finding a long-lost city like Quivira or Troy or Ubar etc is definitely more than what recognition one can get from finding a lost mine, however rich it may be in gold or silver. Ask our mutual amigo Real de Tayopa if the fame of finding Tayopa has made him wealthy. Lost mines have a restricted 'audience' compared with lost cities. No reply is necessary, will explain in a moment.

Cubfan wrote
I log in while I drink a Mt. Dew to start the day and leave it logged in all day as just an open tab <snip>

I believe there are others who do this as well, leaving yourself signed in saves the time of having to sign in, then look for replies etc. A time-saving step.

Santa Fe NM also wrote
In spite of what all the Geologists and "Experts" say. There are a lot of places out there where a lone Prospector, can pull $50 - $100 a day out of some of those old mines. For some of them, that could be their only means of income.

Like I have always said... "You interrupt 'em, and their main goal is going to be to...

Keep You Quiet"!
Quoted By Mr. Jim Hatt

You sure seem to use that quote a lot. I thought this was not just about gold?

Blindbowman wrote
after thinking about it , i think two can play this game .. if being honest is what its about then let me see if i under stand the game .. cj pulls a lot of strings catching any fool he can to do his dirty work .. Gollum you look great holding that stone . like your a poeser a want a be ..
cup you climbed up there because you did not know better ..you wanted some one to hand you a clue .. you got what you deserve ... REAL de .. you know better and you let them get to you .. sad ... roy .. you can not be trusted none of you have what it takes ,,, you just dont use the brains god gave ya ..none of you would be on the list .. ... so we are even ,, now back to the topic ...

Well, I have never said "TRUST ME" now have I? This may be all a game for you, but some of us are trying to learn new information. I try to learn something new every day. You seem to attach a lot of importance to those stone maps - what if the stone maps were utterly ground to powder - would that make the mine(s) and/or treasure(s) likewise snap into non-existence? Do you think that without those stone maps, or without the 'code key' that it would be impossible to find the mine(s) or treasure(s)?

This topic has become too much game, too little actual information exchange. No reply is necessary amigos, I don't think I will even try to follow this particular thread any farther. Good luck and good hunting, I hope you find the treasures that you seek. :thumbsup:
Oroblanco

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oro - well stated and I apologize for my part of the "game playing." I've honestly tried my best early on to ask questions or stay quiet and try to follow the logic and see the "things" people are posting in photos, but I'm afraid I'm just not "getting it," and it's leading to no further two way discussions of real information.

I believe I'll follow your lead and let this thread carry on without any more of my input.

All the best

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"that without those stone maps, or without the 'code key' that it would be impossible to find the mine(s) or treasure(s)? "

the stones are worthless with out the code key .. !

that's why no one can get them to work ...

Nov 2, 2009
I always new you guys were a tag team :occasion14: """"I don't think I will even try to follow this particular thread any farther."""" """"I believe I'll follow your lead and let this thread carry on without any more of my input."""" ----Absolutely Hilarious---- :thumbsup: :coffee2: since this is "Gollums thread The Peralta stones" you guys dont like Gollum or What? ???

Attachments

• higher view1.JPG
    higher view1.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 180
  • higher view1.JPG
    higher view1.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 157
  • higher view1.JPG
    higher view1.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 172
  • higher view1.JPG
    higher view1.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 177
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen: sheesh I have never seen such easily hurt egos - specifically referring to BB and SF. Cubber , Oro, & Cactus Joe have always remained gentlemanly?? Well, I know that Real de T has, and if you don't believe me, I'll kick the *^*^ out of you !!

They have simply asked questions that would normally be asked around a discussion table. Questions that instead of producing a simple answer, not secret data, seem to only bring out the defensiveness of apparently not 'having' the answers??

I personally do not have even 1 /10 th of what I want, or should have. I most likely never will, but it doesn't embarrass me or make me aggressive to be asked why not? In fact it can bring out questions that I psrsonally may not have considered for one reason or another.

SFNM, I early learned that if you wish someone to read a post or so, you must follow the basic rules, no excessive or irrational punctuation, this only distracts from your intended purpose, and most likely will quickly lose the train of thought. Eventually they simply stop reading the post.

SFNM, I early """learned""" that if you wish someone to **read** a post or so, you """"must"""" follow the ++++basic rules++++, no """"excessive"""" or """"irrational""" punctuation, this only **distracts** from your (((intended purpose))), and most """"'quickly"""" lose the train of thought. ((( Eventually))) they simply stop reading the posts

Framkly SFNM, which is easier to read and understand?

SFNM While I like your posts, they frankly quickly turn me off, just as the above one, did you. Not in context, but in presentation.

So let's clean it up and start with a clean slate, err posts, and actually learn something from each other. Each of us do have something to pass on , and as I have said, that need not include where "X" is.

Don Jose de La Mancha El Sainto

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we will see some real ego here in a few months ...this post is Gollum 's and the topic is the Peralta stone wish to me no longer exist ....

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SFNM: You posted -->

you guys dont like Gollum or What?

NO !!! He is a conceited, bull headed, brilliant, mean, SOB, twice my weight, who won't give me the White Land Rover !!

Does that clarify it ??

Don Jose de La Mancha who requests Oro or Cubber to be his second.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Cubfan64 said:
...... It's as if there are a tiny few people who have a desire to proclaim announcements here without feeling the need to offer any proof.

I'm not sure exactly what the motivation for this third group is of which it seems you are a part of, but it's clearly not to have open discussions. It seems to be more of a "forum" to try to impress, denigrate and make announcements.......

It's a rather sad call for attention and you are only feeding it as you attempt to push the 2-way discussion with them.

It's my opinion (and of course, I could be wrong) that the statements presented here from a couple of these troubled souls, including the 'discoveries', 'proof to come', 'theories', 'expertice' in other fields, health problems, and all of the rest, are total fabrications. The senseless babble, poor spelling, out-of-context posts, weird punctuation, blurred photos, threats to leave, etc. are only ruses to suggest eccentricity, avoid straight talk and continue the fantasy game. These guys seem to live at the monitor and keyboard, possibly have no life in the real world, and you can bet the farm they will never get out of the parking lot on their 'treasure hunts', if they even get that far.

Unfortunately, this forum seems to be their life. It's all a complex game of baiting for attention. It has nothing to do with the LDM - that's only the framework they build their fantasy worlds from. The whole shebang is unadulterated bull$hit. Very sad - pathetic. What's also evident is that many others on this forum seem to have too much free time on their hands, because they're spending an awful lot of it on the 'dialog'.

Nov 2, 2009
Springfield If you are Legitimate and who exactly are you whats your "full name and whats your authority," Can i have my attorney call you personally, will you state your attorneys contact info: State your Attorneys contact info: so my Attorney can contact him on my behalf. As i have some legal issues to present to you through your Attorney. Sincerely John V. Kemm

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Afternoon SFNM: You want 'my' name also?? Any time , in fact I even post my em and personal address in my profile for whom it may concern. Personally, I don need no stinkin Att, I can practice in my own defense in a court of law. I was qualified to practice Immigration law in a federal court.

what's with this legal crap anyway ? You have something to hide? I certainly don't except where "X" is. so let's get back to friendly discussions.

Don Jose de La Mancha

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Springfield,

I believe your post to Paul sums up the situation here quite well. These guys are like tumors. The more you feed them, the more they grow. Let's see how well they thrive talking to each other. I'm done with them all.

Nice post!

Take care,

Joe

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper said:
Springfield,

I believe your post to Paul sums up the situation here quite well. These guys are like tumors. The more you feed them, the more they grow. Let's see how well they thrive talking to each other. I'm done with them all.

Nice post!

Take care,

Joe
blah blah blah change your depends ..

Nov 2, 2009
cactusjumper said:
Springfield,

Nice post!

Take care,

Joe

Attachments

• gold_mine_keep-out.jpg
    gold_mine_keep-out.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 789
  • GOLDEN TEARDROP.jpg
    GOLDEN TEARDROP.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 787
  • JOHNS LOCATION.jpg
    JOHNS LOCATION.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 741
  • JOHNS LOCATION.jpg
    JOHNS LOCATION.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 739
  • Jim Hatt Quoted.jpg
    Jim Hatt Quoted.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 811
  • GOLDEN TEARDROP.jpg
    GOLDEN TEARDROP.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 791
  • gold_mine_keep-out.jpg
    gold_mine_keep-out.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 790

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper said:
Springfield,

Nice post!

Take care,

Joe
watch what happens Joe ,, if i have found the LDM , i am going to shut you out like you deserve it ....watch and see .. i don't forget .. i got 14 people going on expedition 8 .. your not one of them ,,,lol what are you going to talk about then the fact you thought you knew what was happening and did not ... lol

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gollum i am out of your post i will step aside and let the post get back on topic ..latter

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN said:
Springfield If you are Legitimate and who exactly are you whats your "full name and whats your authority," Can i have my attorney call you personally, will you state your attorneys contact info: State your Attorneys contact info: so my Attorney can contact him on my behalf. As i have some legal issues to present to you through your Attorney. Sincerely John V. Kemm

You talkin' to me? No, Johnny, sorry, but I'm illegitimate. Illicit. Inappropriate. Improper. Spurious. Uncertain. Misbegotten. By the way, why do you ask?

Yes, by all means - have your people call my people. Let them have lunch, or eat cake, or whatever they do.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread