The "Peralta" Stone Maps --- On Their Own

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, but Matthew didn't confirm how that mine has something to do with the stone maps, or even if it was a gold mine. What he posted was what his Apache friend told to him.
Ohh, but he did. He talked bout the trail to that area. Used by mane old dutch hunters to get to that area. That trail and the one one the stone map is one and the same...

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohh, but he did. He talked bout the trail to that area. Used by mane old dutch hunters to get to that area. That trail and the one one the stone map is one and the same...
You believe the Squaw Canyon trail is the same with the trail from the stone maps , not Matthew. He was not talking about that trail as being the same trail from the stone maps.???

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
The trail is way longer that 1500 ft... Just saying..
The trail from the start of the So called Peralta Stone Maps to the Heart is only 1500 Feet long because I measured it myself with witnesses. The trail is inside a canyon, it starts at a Jesuit Priest holding a cross at the entrance of a mine and leads directly to the Latin Heart aka Sacred Heart. If you want to see for yourself then you need to locate someone that will fund the expedition and the items I need. The Sponsor can come along as you can but you and said sponsor have to furnish your own base camp supplies

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The trail from the start of the So called Peralta Stone Maps to the Heart is only 1500 Feet long because I measured it myself with witnesses. The trail is inside a canyon, it starts at a Jesuit Priest holding a cross at the entrance of a mine and leads directly to the Latin Heart aka Sacred Heart. If you want to see for yourself then you need to locate someone that will fund the expedition and the items I need. The Sponsor can come along as you can but you and said sponsor have to furnish your own base camp supplies
This is the jesuit priest. I have no wanting to go to a place that isn't the true answer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220124-160325.png
    Screenshot_20220124-160325.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 52

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
This is the jesuit priest. I have no wanting to go to a place that isn't the true answer.
True Answer? You wouldn't the truth if..... Sitting behind a desk all day saying someone isnt giving you true answers, Do you need a Hanky? I've spend decades in the field and thats where I get 90% of my answers, where do you get yours? Cracker Jacks?

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True Answer? You wouldn't the truth if..... Sitting behind a desk all day saying someone isnt giving you true answers, Do you need a Hanky? I've spend decades in the field and thats where I get 90% of my answers, where do you get yours? Cracker Jacks?
GARY.. Why do you attack others that have their own opinions.. i have seen you get real rude a few times now and i am wondering why.. Do you come here to read and share ideas? Or do you come here to be spiteful and create hostile conversations.. If your going to be this way , do you think people will enjoy talking to you..
Also what sponsor are you referring too? Are you trying to get someone to fund your trip? LOL..
** you stated on your old screen name that as of 2017 you had never been in the superstitions.. so how have you spent decades in the field ; 2017 was only 6 years ago... and could you share some pictures of your trips.. more than fuzzy google earth photos please.. thanks in advance..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gary if you continue to attack and insult members you will lose the ability to post.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know why people believe the trail from the stone map is a canyon. Would been too obvious for a coded map, and not even " PELIGROZA ". Actually, the trail is a secret path ( about 570 feet long ) on the edge of a cliff and a very steep mountainside, which connects two sides of a gulch at its head. A cut off, because there are another alternative ways to go at the end of the trail.
The real trail of the stone map. For the sake of the truth.

Attachments

• stone map trail.png
    stone map trail.png
    202.4 KB · Views: 64

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have heard a few times about pictures of the stone maps being taken in different light spectrums and magnification levels.. does anyone know of this, or have access or can point me in a direction.. thanks in advance

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have heard a few times about pictures of the stone maps being taken in different light spectrums and magnification levels.. does anyone know of this, or have access or can point me in a direction.. thanks in advance
Think Gollum had some on this post . https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/the-peralta-stones.23266/

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
The "Peralta" Stone Maps --- On Their Own

There are lots of theories about who might have made them, when they were made, where they were made, why they were made, and whether they were found or stolen.

But the only thing that is for certain, is that there are some stone maps, commonly refered to as "The Peralta Stones," and that, whatever they are, they do exist. That is the only thing, I think, that is absolutely known about them.

There seems to have been several copies made, at various times, by various people, as can be seen by the different photographs of them having stone colors, and stain colors and patterns, which are not the same.

And there are some photographs of them on a car belonging to Travis Tumlinson. These are supposedly the earliest images of them.

Beyond that, the only solid evidence is the Stones themselves. Everything else is just conjecture, and although some evidence of their origin seems very convincing, it's a mighty foggy subject.

And that is the reason for this topic title.

Do the maps, themselves, tell their own story?

It would help to have good, high resolution, photographs of the originals---but there are so many copies, how does one know which is which?
First off Cactus Jumper is completely off his Rocker, The Stone maps are completely real and were made by Jesuit Priests. The trail from the Boxed cross to the Latin Heart or Sacred Heart is only 1500 feet. The canyon all things related to as the LDM or Heart all lay in the same canyon. There are 8 other mines within the canyon, the LDM being the Ninth mine but not the main mine. As far as anyone showing an aerial Photo of the area you won't be seeing that for a Long time. I don't need the Stone Maps anymore, I know how to get to the canyon even if I was in my worst physical shape..... As far as I know I and my team were the only ones to this date to see all the way up in the canyon and we brought back 8 - 5 gallon buckets of tailings we scooped up in the LDM. Out of those 8 buckets we got 8 - 9 ounces of 93% pure gold. .... I've spent over 36 years researching and search the LDM and found it by a accident, thinking we were climbing up on a ledge for the night on December 16th, 2017.

We were going to camp for the night and all day hearing a cougar in the area, we decided to climb up on a ledge we thought, once up there we found out it was another canyon. Remembering Jacob Waltz, "You have to climb up to get into my canyon".... Me and my team spent December 17th - 19th, 2017 in the canyon before we had to hike out because we were out of supplies and water.

You want to see proof? Find me a Serious Sponsor that will fund an Expedition and I guarantee photo's will be without delay. Just note: Sponsor(s) will get 25% on all finds, Full reimbursement and sponsor can come along or send a representative in their place to protect their interest. I will be supplying the 5 man crew, basecamp supplies and a guaranteed location not to mention 100% pure profit for all.

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off Cactus Jumper is completely off his Rocker, The Stone maps are completely real and were made by Jesuit Priests. The trail from the Boxed cross to the Latin Heart or Sacred Heart is only 1500 feet. The canyon all things related to as the LDM or Heart all lay in the same canyon. There are 8 other mines within the canyon, the LDM being the Ninth mine but not the main mine. As far as anyone showing an aerial Photo of the area you won't be seeing that for a Long time. I don't need the Stone Maps anymore, I know how to get to the canyon even if I was in my worst physical shape..... As far as I know I and my team were the only ones to this date to see all the way up in the canyon and we brought back 8 - 5 gallon buckets of tailings we scooped up in the LDM. Out of those 8 buckets we got 8 - 9 ounces of 93% pure gold. .... I've spent over 36 years researching and search the LDM and found it by a accident, thinking we were climbing up on a ledge for the night on December 16th, 2017.

We were going to camp for the night and all day hearing a cougar in the area, we decided to climb up on a ledge we thought, once up there we found out it was another canyon. Remembering Jacob Waltz, "You have to climb up to get into my canyon".... Me and my team spent December 17th - 19th, 2017 in the canyon before we had to hike out because we were out of supplies and water.

You want to see proof? Find me a Serious Sponsor that will fund an Expedition and I guarantee photo's will be without delay. Just note: Sponsor(s) will get 25% on all finds, Full reimbursement and sponsor can come along or send a representative in their place to protect their interest. I will be supplying the 5 man crew, basecamp supplies and a guaranteed location not to mention 100% pure profit for all.
Must have been one site to behold, watching those guys carrying those 5 gallon buckets.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi gary.
I'm guessing your discovery is not in the superstition wilderness then. because for one; no wheeled devices in the wilderness. (no bikes, carts, or wheeled device of any kind on any hiking trail).. wheels and tires are confined to the roads.. second you can not take 8 -5 gallon buckets out of the wilderness area.. a pockets sample or so only..
also im curious as to your claim that you received permission from the mesa ranger station.. they would not allow a cart much less a cart to take materials out of a protected area, disabled or not.. i would like to see your permit or letter of approval saying that you can use a cart.. because they changed all the rules just for you..
also you say you spent December 17 thru 19 and ran out of supplies.. so your big expedition was 2 days long. you carried 8 empty buckets in and not enough water or food.. not planned well I'd say. plus you found 8-9 ounces of gold but need a sponsor to return.. odd... it only cost a couple grand at most to go hike for weeks on end and that includes gas money to get there.. you have not posted any pictures of your expedition at all.. not very convincing..
just saying....
p.s. in post #2623 on this thread, this page. you mentioned needing funding and the supplies from your sponsor. just curious what supplies are you needing??
post #2634 you can go in and out in 2 days carrying 9 ounces of gold. why do you need any supplies.. sounds like you have it covered..
you have bold proclamations, yet are always seeking finance.. are you here to get money from unable adventures. in a way it seems like a scam.. you need equipment to get to a place that you can walk to in hours.. your always insulting members on tnet, you claim to have found gold but you always ask for funding. refuse to provide any proof..
have no pictures of your previous and only trip.
yet found the dutchman..
none of this makes sense.. just saying...

Last edited:

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No permits are allowed for carts or other wheeled objects in Wilderness with the exception of a wheelchair use by a mobility-impaired person on existing trails. No permits or exceptions, just your wheelchair. There are no permits for cart use in wilderness issued.

You kind of stepped in it with your claim that you had a permit for a cart. This is a very big issue with hunters since they can hunt the wilderness but must pack out their kills and gear on their backs. There are many disabled hunters that have tried to get a permit for a cart and they have all be refused. If you had actually been granted a permit for a cart this would have become a national issue. Hunters take this issue very seriously.

in Federally Designated Wilderness

(1) IN GENERAL – Congress reaffirms that nothing in the Wilderness Act prohibits wheelchair
use
in a wilderness area by an individual whose disability requires its use. The Wilderness Act
requires no agency to provide any form of special treatment or accommodation
(permits) or to construct
any facilities or modify any conditions of lands within a wilderness area to facilitate such use.

(2) Definition – for the purposes of paragraph (1), the term wheelchair means a device designed
solely for use by a mobility impaired person for locomotion, that is suitable for use in an
indoor pedestrian area.”

“Wheelchair or Mobility Device. A device, including one that is battery-powered, that is
designed solely for use by a mobility-impaired person for locomotion, and that is suitable for use
in an indoor pedestrian area. A person whose disability requires use of a wheelchair or mobility
device may use a wheelchair or mobility device that meets this definition anywhere foot travel is
allowed.”

Application: “Designed solely for use by a mobility-impaired person” means that the original
design and manufacture of the device was only for the purpose of mobility by a person who has a
limitation on their ability to walk
. A wheelchair or mobility device, even one that is a battery
powered, that meets this definition is allowed anywhere foot travel is allowed.

“Suitable for indoor pedestrian use” means the device would be allowed to be used inside a mall,
etc.

Last edited:

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not to mention: IF you had a cart and multiple people you could use your cart to get the buckets out. you should have used your cart to take your supplies in.. you would have been able to carry more than 2 days rations.. lol.
plus if you ever had been in the superstitions in a canyon without trails, how in the heck did you get a cart in or out of there.. its not feasible.. can barely walk in those canyons.. just saying.....

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
No permits are allowed for carts or other wheeled objects in Wilderness with the exception of a wheelchair use by a mobility-impaired person on existing trails. No permits or exceptions, just your wheelchair. There are no permits for cart use in wilderness issued.

You kind of stepped in it with your claim that you had a permit for a cart. This is a very big issue with hunters since they can hunt the wilderness but must pack out their kills and gear on their backs. There are many disabled hunters that have tried to get a permit for a cart and they have all be refused. If you had actually been granted a permit for a cart this would have become a national issue. Hunters take this issue very seriously.

in Federally Designated Wilderness

(1) IN GENERAL – Congress reaffirms that nothing in the Wilderness Act prohibits wheelchair
use
in a wilderness area by an individual whose disability requires its use. The Wilderness Act
requires no agency to provide any form of special treatment or accommodation
(permits) or to construct
any facilities or modify any conditions of lands within a wilderness area to facilitate such use.

(2) Definition – for the purposes of paragraph (1), the term wheelchair means a device designed
solely for use by a mobility impaired person for locomotion, that is suitable for use in an
indoor pedestrian area.”

“Wheelchair or Mobility Device. A device, including one that is battery-powered, that is
designed solely for use by a mobility-impaired person for locomotion, and that is suitable for use
in an indoor pedestrian area. A person whose disability requires use of a wheelchair or mobility
device may use a wheelchair or mobility device that meets this definition anywhere foot travel is
allowed.”

Application: “Designed solely for use by a mobility-impaired person” means that the original
design and manufacture of the device was only for the purpose of mobility by a person who has a
limitation on their ability to walk
. A wheelchair or mobility device, even one that is a battery
powered, that meets this definition is allowed anywhere foot travel is allowed.

“Suitable for indoor pedestrian use” means the device would be allowed to be used inside a mall,
etc.
According to Joe Meade, USFS National Access Program Manager, the Forest Service wants to leave some latitude for local managers to make decisions on a case-by-case basis, depending on environmental conditions. The Forest Service can issue special permits to authorize otherwise prohibited activities. A memo from Meade, dated August 9, 1991, illustrates the point:

Our policy is not to hinder a person with a disability from using a non-motorized mechanical device different than just a wheelchair in order to access the wilderness. Units have the authority and indeed are encouraged to prudently issue permits to individuals who need such an exception. The person may need to offer proof of the disability, such as a note from a medical authority or some other method of verification...i.e. a person with a chronic back disability which does not permit them to carry weight on their back may be issued a permit to use a wheeled primitive cart... remember, wheelchairs are not the only devices serving the disabled. We draw the line with motorized devices.... https://ncd.gov/publications/1992/December1992#8

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions