Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167
Results 2,491 to 2,492 of 2492
Like Tree1359Likes

Thread: The "Peralta" Stone Maps --- On Their Own

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jan 2014
    3249 times
    Quote Originally Posted by markmar View Post
    Maybe some people here, to believe how my inputs about the stone maps to be just a controversy or a competition with the other members of who knows more about the stone maps puzzle. That's not the case. I leave everyone to live his dream and to follow his beliefs. Is the right of everyone to believe in his own theory and to follow it with hope till the end of his life or the research period.
    There are those who follow their beliefs from the beginning till the end and the others who adapt their beliefs in regards to new info and new clues. Who is the correct, it's only a man's opinion.

Now, in regards to what you wrote about the " fauces " from the Latin stone heart map, the word is a Latin one and means " exit ". The " throat " is a Spanish word for " fauces " and on the map, the words are only in Latin.
    Always IMO, the Fauces is not at the beginning of the trail but at its end and is an alternative path which ends on the upper edge of the mountain. Is the "1" curved line from the UTM, which starts from the end of the Trail and ends at the dagger, and what the Priest "name" it as a " Bereda Peligroza ". I know, on the Trail map, the "1" curved line starts from the dagger, but for the Latin stone heart map has a different meaning.
    This path starts from above the Caverna Aurum and has as markings few stones in line like an arch, which show the way that you have to take in regards to follow the path. Also, on this path is a Meus. The other two Meus are on the Trail, one before the church and another on the bent the Trail takes before its end. As I wrote in the past and always IMO, the Trail is only about 200 feet long, with the " lugares " to be in the most route about 12 feet apart.

I wish good luck to everyone who wants to decrypt the stone maps riddle and to close my input, I post an image of the " fauces " like could be seen at its beginning.
    Fauces in Latin means the upper part of the throat, pharynx, throat, gullet according to the Lewis & Short Latin dictionary. As I have found that whoever devised this puzzle tend to be very precise in their choice of words, I believe that they intended this definition as to create a very precise image, and on the site where the carved leaning cross stands, one does get the impression that there is a cavity that curves back down, into the ground (like the upper part of the throat). There's a mound of dirt and large rocks at this place at the moment, but if all that were to be removed, I would not be surprised to see an entrance resembling the physical shape of a throat. Fauces in modern Spanish means "maw" which is basically the same thing.

Fornix: vaulted opening; monument arch
    Medulla: marrow, kernel; innermost part; quintessence; kernel

gr
    Oct 2012
    4816 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by deducer View Post
    Fauces in Latin means the upper part of the throat, pharynx, throat, gullet according to the Lewis & Short Latin dictionary. As I have found that whoever devised this puzzle tend to be very precise in their choice of words, I believe that they intended this definition as to create a very precise image, and on the site where the carved leaning cross stands, one does get the impression that there is a cavity that curves back down, into the ground (like the upper part of the throat). There's a mound of dirt and large rocks at this place at the moment, but if all that were to be removed, I would not be surprised to see an entrance resembling the physical shape of a throat. Fauces in modern Spanish means "maw" which is basically the same thing.

Fornix: vaulted opening; monument arch
    Medulla: marrow, kernel; innermost part; quintessence; kernel
    I believe in the Latin stone heart map, the word " fauces " is used for a narrow passage from one place to another.
    Real of Tayopa likes this.
    Marius

If your true to your heart,you will never go wrong.The truth is the truth,no matter how you look at it,and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth . It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links