prospective

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
HI Bill: It is not, I also get guided walks in good weather from about 1300 - 1400, plus TV time.. visitors too.

Don Jose de La Mancha

What? No ice cream on Friday for deserts? :o :o :o Sheesh! When you consider what they charge for such care, they should include foot rubs! :tongue3:
Oroblanco

mullnax

Apr 10, 2012
El Paso
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok since I am new to this I will ask a pretty simple question I think anyways. Since so many people have been searching around the same area. Is there a few areas that anyone knows of that not that many people have been into in the supers. I ask that and maybe the whole area has been searched by now or maybe there are a few areas, or mountains that nobody has ever been up or on that often. If somebody could answer that for me that would be great I need a good area to go hiking and camping with my wife and dog. Our trip will be at the end of april. I plan on walking every square inch that I can one mountain, valley spur, draw, cliff, saddle at a time.

mullnax

Apr 10, 2012
El Paso
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a LittleBird. it is used by special operations command. the bench seats are on both sides or it can be configured to hold one seat and a gun or just guns. a rocket pod and a mini gun. it is flown only by one aviation unit the 160th(NightStalkers). The 160th has the best pilots out of all thebranches and flys everyone or supports everyone from the rangers, to Special forces, to navy seals and marine force recon. They also fly and support CIA activities.

mullnax

Apr 10, 2012
El Paso
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blindbowman wrote

Pretty simple really.

As to the black helicopters, I did have two photos of a formation of them; they had buzzed our place and were so unusual looking being all black with no visible markings that I grabbed the camera. Some day I will have to find the photos, for at the time I did not believe the stories of them at all. I had read that the black helicopters were really owned by BATF, as they were building their own little secret air force, supposedly had 20 of them total plus a couple of fighter aircraft to boot. A bit of overkill for their mission and the secret air force was (supposedly) scratched a few years ago. But if you are patient, I can prove that there were very black, very real helicopters with no visible markings with photos.
300px-OH-6_Cayuse.jpg

As to how long before this thread evaporates, I know the answer but will not reveal it. :tongue3:

Oroblanco

PS have to sign off but wanted to catch up, will try to pop in later.

:coffee2: :coffee2:
Blindbowman
if this is the exact helicopter that you saw then That is a LittleBird. it is used by special operations command. the bench seats are on both sides or it can be configured to hold one seat and a gun or just guns. a rocket pod and a mini gun. it is flown only by one aviation unit the 160th(NightStalkers). The 160th has the best pilots out of all thebranches and flys everyone or supports everyone from the rangers, to Special forces, to navy seals and marine force recon. They also fly and support CIA activities.I read a post that you wrote before about all your military training and all the schools you had been too. I figured you might know this as it is covered in most military schools.

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok since I am new to this I will ask a pretty simple question I think anyways. Since so many people have been searching around the same area. Is there a few areas that anyone knows of that not that many people have been into in the supers. I ask that and maybe the whole area has been searched by now or maybe there are a few areas, or mountains that nobody has ever been up or on that often. If somebody could answer that for me that would be great I need a good area to go hiking and camping with my wife and dog. Our trip will be at the end of april. I plan on walking every square inch that I can one mountain, valley spur, draw, cliff, saddle at a time.

Are you driving a car....or a high clearance 4x4 ?
How much experience do you both have in hiking rough and remote terrain?
By the end of April,mid day temperatures (11 am-3 pm) can get to 110 F,or higher, in the canyons and on sun facing slopes.

mullnax

Apr 10, 2012
El Paso
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be driving into the lost dutchman camp and hiking from there. I figure if I can hump around in iraq or kuwait desert for weeks at 130 plus degrees I should be ok in arizona. I have almost 20 years hiking in remote and rough terrain, mountain climbing, and survival training.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be driving into the lost dutchman camp and hiking from there. I figure if I can hump around in iraq or kuwait desert for weeks at 130 plus degrees I should be ok in arizona. I have almost 20 years hiking in remote and rough terrain, mountain climbing, and survival training.

In that case,it should be a piece of cake.The Lost Dutchman SP. is a good place to headquarter yourself.
You should be able to cover the range in a few days at most.And finding the LDM shouldn't be any tougher than finding Saddam's "spidey hole".

Good Luck:SH.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions