prospective

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i was over on the Lost Dtuchman state park site and i saw BOB and Ron talking on a youtube video .. it makes me wonder what will happen to the mine after it is made public ..

how can i stand there and face these men and till them its been found...?

i am just a poor simple person with a simple life .. i did not plain to find the LDM ..

in fact i was looking for something totally difrent when this all started ...

how did it ever get to this ..?

i found the mine . i hope BOB and RON can be there to see it ...is there any gold in the mine ..lets find out ..

i dont know whats in the mine shaft . i saw enough to tell me waltz was telling truth about the mine ...

i could seat here and say i dont know what makes me diffrent from the those men ..but that would be a lie ...

so would thinking i could have just keep the mine for my self ..

i could be a rich man .. i think i already am ....

Gold

even the word calls our souls out to look ...

i watch Bob and Ron on there and was thinking of jesse and how others have gone out there and not returned and how i felt walking across coffee flats in the heat of the day ..

i can only thank God for the life i live and leting me know i am alive when so many never know what it is like to be free and have dreams and wishes go true ...

i walk that path with many of you all my life . now i face the changes that this will make in my way life..

when this is all over i will set by my self some lonely night and cry .. i will mis the mts and and the enjoy i had hunting ,just haveing a reason to be who i am and what i am

i have found the richest mine in the world, Gold beyond your wildest dreams , why do i feel so bad about it ...?

allan

Oct 7, 2008
Vega Baja
I think you worry too much , since these statements say it all

is there any gold in the mine ..lets find out
i dont know whats in the mine shaft
i have found the richest mine in the world, Gold beyond your wildest dreams , why do i feel so bad about it ...?

obviously , based on these statements you can't really be sure of anything till you have proof of what is there .

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
allan said:
I think you worry too much , since these statements say it all

is there any gold in the mine ..lets find out
i dont know whats in the mine shaft

obviously , based on these statements you can't really be sure of anything till you have proof of what is there .

i did not say there was not gold there ,, i said i did not know if there was gold in the mine shaft it self .. there is enough gold there to make me a millioneur with out even knowing if there is any in the mind .. i did not have a rock pick with me last time when i found the mine . and this is a hard rock mine deposite ..i dont want to take those mens's dreams from them ..
i only feel bad because it will be the end of a long time search for the LDM and those that have walked those desert mts trying to search for this mine will be over ...

allen dont be part of the trolling ..no one there knows me and i have put most of my life and hard earn money into searching for something only to find out it was link to the mine .. i was not looking for it and i feel bad for those who were ...

allan

Oct 7, 2008
Vega Baja
Trolling?, Those quotes are from your first post in this thread, they are full of contradictions which you yourself posted.So I guess anyone that questions what you say is attacking you. if you don't want to hear what people have to say DON'T POST , quite simple actually. But you seem to ridicule everyone else's theories and apparently you can dish it out, yet can not take it.I think this is just a pre-ramble (not a mistake) leading to you saying you will not be disclosing the mine or making it to the LDM camp to prove your case.I think most here are familiar with the saying "those who make extraordinary claims need to provide extraordinary proof" Most posts you seem to relish in your own perceived greatness yet here you seem to want people to think you have a heart and worry about what will happen to the mine and the people who looked for it all these years all the while claiming to have found it and expect us to go by your word. sorry, I don't buy it.and lastly if you did find it I am sure most would be happy to know that what they have searched for was real, disappointed yes, but glad to know it wasn't a wild goose chase.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
allan said:
Trolling?, Those quotes are from your first post in this thread, they are full of contradictions which you yourself posted.So I guess anyone that questions what you say is attacking you. if you don't want to hear what people have to say DON'T POST , quite simple actually. But you seem to ridicule everyone else's theories and apparently you can dish it out, yet can not take it.I think this is just a pre-ramble (not a mistake) leading to you saying you will not be disclosing the mine or making it to the LDM camp to prove your case.I think most here are familiar with the saying "those who make extraordinary claims need to provide extraordinary proof" Most posts you seem to relish in your own perceived greatness yet here you seem to want people to think you have a heart and worry about what will happen to the mine and the people who looked for it all these years all the while claiming to have found it and expect us to go by your word. sorry, I don't buy it.and lastly if you did find it I am sure most would be happy to know that what they have searched for was real, disappointed yes, but glad to know it wasn't a wild goose chase.

i could take it just as well as the next person when i started this back in 1967 ,, but its been a lot of years and you were not there to set me straight so i guess i dont need you talking down to me now do i .. lol

"full of contradictions " where are these contradictions,, i guess you are nnot reading things the same way i am..

and what you think really is not the reason i made this threat .. you step in and dont even know the difrenc e between the LD state park and the Don's camp .. dont feel bad Allen i did not know the horse and the priest stone were even on the same stone when i frist came to this site .. i could have cared less about the LDM or its legend ..

so don's camp is what you mean .. not NOT the LDM camp ..

and i am not going to the Rendenzous to prove the mine is real i am going there to make it public and end my search once and for all .. i dont really care about what happens after that the goverment will never let me mine it or keep it .. i know that already ..i am just another throw away human in your race ..

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Curious how everything has to be so overly dramatized and self focused. Allan - once again your comments are spot on as far as I'm concerned.

The one thing you've said BB that I believe is absolutely true is that you don't relate to the rest of the human race very well for whatever reason. I've known some highly intelligent people who have the same problems understanding and answering simple practical questions, have senses of humor that are clearly different from the "mainstream" and who just can't relate at all to the average person. Unfortunately I've also known some very unintelligent folks who act in much the same manner.

The question on my mind is "which are you?"

I'll suggest it one last time to you - before you sit in on the Rendezvous and expect everyone to crowd around you at your feet as you regale us with your awe inspiring translation of the Stone Maps, go out to your site with your MP friend a day or two before, get some CRYSTAL CLEAR photos, pull out a specimen of gold ore and start your entire "presentation" with those things.

Short of that, I suspect you're going to have a very difficult time spinning your theories to an audience who for the most part have been there, done that and seen and heard it all MANY MANY times before.

One last thing - should you provide clear and unwavering proof that you've indeed found the Lost Dutchman Mine - or even a rich gold mine of any kind - in the Superstitions, I can assure you I'm man enough to step up and laud your efforts and congratulate you on an amazing success story - you can count on that. If you believe you can prove what you claim you can, what do you have to lose by following my suggestion and come to the Rendezvous with PHYSICAL PROOF of your find?

By the way - it's PERSPECTIVE, not prospective.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no, i ment pro-spective ..

what do i have to lose , you dont know the half of it Cub ..

i have tried to keep it away from the site and its members here ... :coffee2:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Cubfan64 said:
.... The one thing you've said BB that I believe is absolutely true is that you don't relate to the rest of the human race very well for whatever reason. .....

It's long been my suspicion that the poor bloke is institutionalized and that these forums may be his virtual reality.

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@Springfield:
+1 !!

It must've been the number of 'I's and 'You's in the 'will' - 18 and 47 respectively ... *ooops* seems he forgot some of them - dang - what a nice theory while it lasted ...

All that being said and done - if you, BB, has really found it - you will find me first in the queue to congratulate you ... though I doubt very much that you actually have - inspite of seeing it from the window in a plane ...
Just saying ...

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I only drop in on this maddess once in awhile. I just want to make sure I read this correctly and I am up to speed.

Is this ANOTHER claim that said mine has been located? But someone is struggling over the implications? Implications of telling some park people, implications of being rich, implications of what will happen when this becomes public knowledge? Those are his concerns?

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blindbowman said:
no, i ment pro-spective ..

what do i have to lose , you dont know the half of it Cub ..

i have tried to keep it away from the site and its members here ... :coffee2:

My mistake on prospective vs. perspective. I'm not always sure what words you are trying to say BB - you have to admit, your spelling habits aren't exactly the best :)

allan

Oct 7, 2008
Vega Baja
Thanks CubFan , thought maybe I was seeing things !

BB here is just one contradiction in your first post "full of contradictions " where are these contradictions," < your question answered by me
"i dont know whats in the mine shaft " then you say " i have found the richest mine in the world," then you say "Gold beyond your wildest dreams"

Please show me where I have spoken down to you ?
I made no mistakes on mixing anything up on the LDM, my reference to Dons camp referred to your "showing up"

"full of contradictions " where are these contradictions,, i guess you are nnot reading things the same way i am.<<< I think this statement covers me and the rest of the world.

"and what you think really is not the reason i made this threat" . What threat ?

". you step in and dont even know the difrenc e between the LD state park and the Don's camp" where was this mistake made by me ?

"i am just another throw away human in your race" sorry, I do not feel anyone is throw away, regardless

"i have tried to keep it away from the site and its members here" Hero complex ? I do not need protecting, or to be kept safe or whatever it is you are referring to.

You do not KNOW me,you do not know what I did for a living,you have no idea whatsover how I lead my life. So please do not insult me with your little bits of Perceived knowledge about something which many have professed to have solved and then been found to have been totally wrong.and that is a FACT.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
It's amazing how the LDM Forum has become all about bb. What say we all just go back to discussing the Lost Dutchman Mine?

Joe

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST
Although I do not have the time to post a lot, I to sincerely wish this forum would return to simply discussing the LDM.

Thanks,
Bill

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
cactusjumper said:
It's amazing how the LDM Forum has become all about bb. What say we all just go back to discussing the Lost Dutchman Mine?

Joe

That's why he began posting in the first place. Those who attempt to dialog with him only have themselves to blame.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I completely blame myself - I use the ignore but then someone comes along and either "quote's" him or sends me a PM with something he said and I just can't help myself. :(

To Cactusjumper's comment - if we're going to discuss the LDM, we better get going - we only have 17 days before it's publicly located and we have to find another topic to talk about!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread