The Peralta Stone Maps, Real Maps to Lost Gold Mines or Cruel Hoax?

Do you think the Peralta stone maps are genuine, or fake?

• Total voters

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
The bottom line they were power washed, Not one can say different! That's the only thing I believe did Happen with 100 percent.

Now if used to age them I don't know

wrmickel1

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
>>>And come to think of it old never told me how far apart Travis and Robert lived from each other. Must be researching it.<<<

LOL Mick, you're impossible. I told you in my post they were about 60 miles apart. You read that because you commented on it. Now you forgot it??? Up the meds, they aren't working for ya.

The actual door to door is 62.1 miles. I'll see if I can dig up a picture to help you out with the logistics. Geez man. Get a grip.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
The bottom line they were power washed, Not one can say different! That's the only thing I believe did Happen with 100 percent.

Now if used to age them I don't know

wrmickel1
i cant see where you or anyone else has proved they were power washed..according to wikipedia pressure washers wern't invented until 1950 by alfred karcher...and even if they had been invented in 1940...this country was still in a bad depression and i guarantee some little podunk gas station in apache junction could not have afforded to buy one

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
>>>And come to think of it old never told me how far apart Travis and Robert lived from each other. Must be researching it.<<<

LOL Mick, you're impossible. I told you in my post they were about 60 miles apart. You read that because you commented on it. Now you forgot it??? Up the meds, they aren't working for ya.

The actual door to door is 62.1 miles. I'll see if I can dig up a picture to help you out with the logistics. Geez man. Get a grip.

mick is our resident SRL...he's nuts but good for a laugh or two:icon_thumleft:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other

Good Jod Old

Took three days for you to research that, Thanks I needed the info!

wrmickel1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Good Jod Old

Took three days for you to research that, Thanks I needed the info!

wrmickel1

mick now has the coveted info he needs to find the ldm..the peralta mines and the jesuit treasure..look out arizona..here he comes:occasion14:

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mick, would you be so kind as to point out the pressure washing booth in these photos.

photo credits to Pinterest and Tom Kollenborn Chronicles.......

apache junct. station.jpg filling-station-gas-pumps.jpg -old-gas-stations-filler.jpg station.jpg

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
i cant see where you or anyone else has proved they were power washed..according to wikipedia pressure washers wern't invented until 1950 by alfred karcher...and even if they had been invented in 1940...this country was still in a bad depression and i guarantee some little podunk gas station in apache junction could not have afforded to buy one

You seem to dilute the soluble facts with misconceptions a lot Dave
The old sign said, Jenny wash later changed to Jennie wash, as if some magic was invoked to shine your car.

I had no problem finding it on google the 20's Dave

Wrmickel1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
You seem to dilute the soluble facts with misconceptions a lot Dave
The old sign said, Jenny wash later changed to Jennie wash, as if some magic was invoked to shine your car.

I had no problem finding it on google the 20's Dave

Wrmickel1
in apache junction?...lol....you are beating a dead horse here...

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Mick, would you be so kind as to point out the pressure washing booth in these photos.

photo credits to Pinterest and Tom Kollenborn Chronicles.......

View attachment 1500543 View attachment 1500544 View attachment 1500545 View attachment 1500546

Well the first one is strip mall Two gas stations and a dry goods store with again a gas pump, I'd probably look for a CAR WASH. Ric F. Whoooooooo

wrmickel1 What I don't get is how you and Hollywood fit into my family Tree.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
in apache junction?...lol....you are beating a dead horse here...

Why do you think it was in AJ. Travis did have a car that surely could of drove to Phoenix on the Superstition Highway. Or took the 202 or the 101 loupes.

Wrmickel1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Why do you think it was in AJ. Travis did have a car that surely could of drove to Phoenix on the Superstition Highway. Or took the 202 or the 101 loupes.

Wrmickel1

you have solved the mystery of the stone maps....when you coming to dig up the treasure?

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Where when or how has no value to the equation, The equation is I know how the stone in question reacts in the environment, So the story starts with them being washed, Why is that in the story.
Now a quick trip into the supers and the Stained black dirty formations in there are in the elements. The longer the blacker they get.

wrmickel1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Where when or how has no value to the equation, The equation is I know how the stone in question reacts in the environment, So the story starts with them being washed, Why is that in the story.
Now a quick trip into the supers and the Stained black dirty formations in there are in the elements. The longer the blacker they get.

wrmickel1
lol....if i had any idea what you are trying to say i'd answer you...you been hitting the bottle a little too hard today?

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
you have solved the mystery of the stone maps....when you coming to dig up the treasure?

Well Dave

The best of the best haven't found it in what 150 years, like sure,I have Time yet.

But when the best of the best Can't They right a book. I'd like to preorder 6 copies of yours and olds book.

wrmickel1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Well Dave

The best of the best haven't found it in what 150 years, like sure,I have Time yet.

But when the best of the best Can't They right a book. I'd like to preorder 6 copies of yours and olds book.

wrmickel1
if you want to read about someone that finds what he looks for..read ron feldmans books

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I met him at the ok corral at high noon one day, He said he was looking for Doc Hollywood, I said RG.

Nice fella, Said he doesn't believe in the Stone Maps. But he has a copy hanging in the Rock Shop

Wrmickel1.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I met him at the ok corral at high noon one day, He said he was looking for Doc Hollywood, I said RG.

Nice fella, Said he doesn't believe in the Stone Maps. But he has a copy hanging in the Rock Shop

Wrmickel1.
the copies he has on display are for the idiots

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Well that's bold talk!

Since your speaking for someone else, So your saying everyone that comes to his business is view as a idiot. Thats not to neighborly of ya. Don't think he'll like that to much.
Now I'm not one to agree on deleting post but I must ask the moderators to delete any post to with Ron mentioned

gee Dave

Your friend Wrmickel1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread