The Peralta Stone Maps, Real Maps to Lost Gold Mines or Cruel Hoax?

Do you think the Peralta stone maps are genuine, or fake?

• Total voters

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't read all the posts but there is a water supply station a mile from the mountain towards Mesa that my dad & I used to fill his 900 gal water tank/trailer for the core drill.
It only took minutes to fill & it was cheap.

It was like a 4 or 5 inch hose hanging on swiveled hook.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Travis adopted

No, don't thank so, The riff start after Travis passed and Robert didn't get the maps and they were sold to Mitchell. Robert Moved back to Texas remarried a younger lady had three children with her. She passed and raise the kids then moved to Cali I think and passed there some years later. Robert was claimed to have been a Treasure Hunter all his life.
Its not really true he was a treasure hunter only for the Time the maps were found and the paper map you got is his interpretation of what was on them as he remembered. See Mitchell kept them pretty well protected from prying eye's.

Thats were your Map came from. A paper copy from the Stones, So if your finding gold from that map the Master copy is right there in the museum. That's why I get a chuckle when you say you don't believe in the Stone Maps your following them.

Now That's Ironic

wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
It was like a 4 or 5 inch hose hanging on swiveled hook.

Carrol

Do you remember if that hose had a lot of pressure when filling. That's just the thing I was thinking some one might know.

Thanks wrmickel1

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carrol

Do you remember if that hose had a lot of pressure when filling. That's just the thing I was thinking some one might know.

Thanks wrmickel1

yes it had to be clamped down at the fill hole, top of tank. It blasted water. small building, may still be there. It was there in the 60's.

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O-M-G Did the earth shift and I didn't know it??? This is an alternate universe. <ggg

Mick, I thought you were just reading too much Clarence Mitchell. But even Mitchell didn't mess up the story THIS bad.

Carry on. The irony is you just might stumble into a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow. Just out of blind luck. I hope you do. Stranger things have happened.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
O-M-G Did the earth shift and I didn't know it??? This is an alternate universe. <ggg

Mick, I thought you were just reading too much Clarence Mitchell. But even Mitchell didn't mess up the story THIS bad.

Carry on. The irony is you just might stumble into a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow. Just out of blind luck. I hope you do. Stranger things have happened.

lol..its cheap entertainment...almost as good as tv

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Awe skittle sticks OLD!

Perhapes I've stumbled and tasted the Rainbow already.
And earth has already been shifted.

I'm just trying to shift the cosmic dump pile back in to order.
The universe called every thing Stones,has had more dark matter taking over, then the original story.

Now there's only two maps that should be trusted in this whole story. Julia's Map
the flaw in it is her direction of travel. And the one Frank uses, it should be read lying on its side.
There both windows of the trail maps.

wrmickel1

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Are you still planning on answering my question? Curious to know.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
All,

This was posted on another site today:

[h=3][I have solved the Peralta stones and the Peralta deerskin map.[/h]
Unread post by BRIAN McDonough » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:50 am
Hello everyone.
This is my first post, and it should knock all your socks off.
First. You can Google the story of how I solved the Peralta stones and the Peralta deerskin map in LOST TREASURE MAGAZINE JUNE ISSUE COVER STORY LOST DUTCHMAN GOLD MINE. 2016 ISSUE. WE HAVE ALSO SOLVED THE PERALTA BURBRIDGE MAP OF 1753.
PERALTA DESCENDENTS HAVE GIVEN US DOCUMENTS 100S OF YEARS OLD.
THE TWO PEOPLE WHO HAVE RUN THE LOST DUTCHMAN STATE PARK FOR 36 YEARS HAVE PUT IN WRITING MY DISCOVERY IS IRREFUTABLE. THE SECRETARY OF STATE OF ARIZONA, THE PRESIDENT OF ASU MICHAEL CROW, BOB CORBIN, THE STATE GEOLOGIST, THE SANTA ELENA FOUNDATION, FIRST COLONY FOUNDATION, UNIVERSITY PROFESSORS, ANCIENT ORIGINS, COWBOYS AND INDIANS MAGAZINE, AND MORE...
ARE ALL REACHING OUT TO ME.
I AM THE SECOND MAN IN 130 YEARS WHO HAS FOUND THE PERALTA SOMBRERO GOLD MINE. WALTZ WAS THE FIRST.
NO ONE ON EARTH KNOWS WHAT I KNOW.
THE BIGGEST CLUE ALL THE PERALTA MAPS HAVE GIVEN US, I WILL TELL YOU HERE AND NOW. ON THE PRIEST MAP... 8--N IS WRITTEN.
IF YOU GOOGLE THE PERALTA BURBRIDGE MAP OF 1753.... YOU WILL SEE THAT THE 8TH FULL CIRCLE NORTH WAS BLACKENED IN BY THE PERALTAS 264 YEARS AGO. 2 SEPARATE MAPS NEARLY 100 YEARS APART REFERRING TO 8--N. THE 8TH MINE NORTH IS LIKELY WHERE SOMETHING VALUABLE IS.
TREASURE OF THE CHURCH OF SANTA FE?
BURIED MASSACRE GOLD?
WE ONLY HAVE TO DIG. NO MORE SEARCHING. NO MORE YOUNG MEN DYING LOOKING FOR THIS. BRIAN]

Thought some might find this of interest.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"WE ONLY HAVE TO DIG." Isn't that always the way of it? ;)

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
All,

This was posted on another site today:

[I have solved the Peralta stones and the Peralta deerskin map.

Unread post by BRIAN McDonough » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:50 am
Hello everyone.
This is my first post, and it should knock all your socks off.
First. You can Google the story of how I solved the Peralta stones and the Peralta deerskin map in LOST TREASURE MAGAZINE JUNE ISSUE COVER STORY LOST DUTCHMAN GOLD MINE. 2016 ISSUE. WE HAVE ALSO SOLVED THE PERALTA BURBRIDGE MAP OF 1753.
PERALTA DESCENDENTS HAVE GIVEN US DOCUMENTS 100S OF YEARS OLD.
THE TWO PEOPLE WHO HAVE RUN THE LOST DUTCHMAN STATE PARK FOR 36 YEARS HAVE PUT IN WRITING MY DISCOVERY IS IRREFUTABLE. THE SECRETARY OF STATE OF ARIZONA, THE PRESIDENT OF ASU MICHAEL CROW, BOB CORBIN, THE STATE GEOLOGIST, THE SANTA ELENA FOUNDATION, FIRST COLONY FOUNDATION, UNIVERSITY PROFESSORS, ANCIENT ORIGINS, COWBOYS AND INDIANS MAGAZINE, AND MORE...
ARE ALL REACHING OUT TO ME.
I AM THE SECOND MAN IN 130 YEARS WHO HAS FOUND THE PERALTA SOMBRERO GOLD MINE. WALTZ WAS THE FIRST.
NO ONE ON EARTH KNOWS WHAT I KNOW.
THE BIGGEST CLUE ALL THE PERALTA MAPS HAVE GIVEN US, I WILL TELL YOU HERE AND NOW. ON THE PRIEST MAP... 8--N IS WRITTEN.
IF YOU GOOGLE THE PERALTA BURBRIDGE MAP OF 1753.... YOU WILL SEE THAT THE 8TH FULL CIRCLE NORTH WAS BLACKENED IN BY THE PERALTAS 264 YEARS AGO. 2 SEPARATE MAPS NEARLY 100 YEARS APART REFERRING TO 8--N. THE 8TH MINE NORTH IS LIKELY WHERE SOMETHING VALUABLE IS.
TREASURE OF THE CHURCH OF SANTA FE?
BURIED MASSACRE GOLD?
WE ONLY HAVE TO DIG. NO MORE SEARCHING. NO MORE YOUNG MEN DYING LOOKING FOR THIS. BRIAN]

Thought some might find this of interest.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

joe...brian does have something good up there in the bradshaws...probably has nothing to do with the psm's..but he has something...he was supposed to speak at the last rendezvous ..i'm not sure if he did but he was scheduled to

Last edited:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Dave,

Hope all is well with you and your family.

That's interesting as I believe it was Ron Feldman who once said his interpretation of the Stone Maps led him into the Bradshaws. Anyway, that's how I remember it.

Take care,

Joe

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
If he's looking in the Bradshaw's He's looking in the wrong place, Brian would have Zero chance of linking his thing to the Peralta Stones.

wrmickel1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
If he's looking in the Bradshaw's He's looking in the wrong place, Brian would have Zero chance of linking his thing to the Peralta Stones.

wrmickel1

the man has a right to his own opinion,,same as you....i'm sure he thinks you are in the wrong place...lol..for that matter so do the rest of us

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
the man has a right to his own opinion,,same as you....i'm sure he thinks you are in the wrong place...lol..for that matter so do the rest of us

Not so fast there AzDave

He claimed to have a lot of endorsements, From some pretty high places, The rest of us, What you carrying a TURD in your pocket.

Wrmickel1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Not so fast there AzDave

He claimed to have a lot of endorsements, From some pretty high places, The rest of us, What you carrying a TURD in your pocket.

Wrmickel1
mick...no turd here ...i just know one of the guys working on the project...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread