The Peralta Stone Maps, Real Maps to Lost Gold Mines or Cruel Hoax?

Do you think the Peralta stone maps are genuine, or fake?

• Total voters

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
A little higher up that mtn to the south is the key to the h/p map. Nice pics though . thanks for sharing.

Doc,

If the mountain you are talking about is Palomino, you are close to correct. Aylor's Arch is "The Eye of the Horse". The outline of the head goes around to the trail up to Bull Pass. The trail there goes east past the north end of black Top and the two hills become the horses rump. That's close to the area where, it is claimed, Adolph Ruth's skeleton was found......minus the head. Ruth is of no importance in this case, as I don't believe his skeleton was found anywhere near there.

Just one man's opinion.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doc,

If the mountain you are talking about is Palomino, you are close to correct. Aylor's Arch is "The Eye of the Horse". The outline of the head goes around to the trail up to Bull Pass. The trail there goes east past the north end of black Top and the two hills become the horses rump. That's close to the area where, it is claimed, Adolph Ruth's skeleton was found......minus the head. Ruth is of no importance in this case, as I don't believe his skeleton was found anywhere near there.

Just one man's opinion.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Not what I figured out , guess everyone sees differently . but it where I believe the stone map was made to get the view I found. lol guess to each their own adventure. proof is in the ore. i don't have that , neither do u. lol

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Not what I figured out , guess everyone sees differently . but it where I believe the stone map was made to get the view I found. lol guess to each their own adventure. proof is in the ore. i don't have that , neither do u. lol

Doc,

How can you be so sure :dontknow: I do have ore from the Pit Mine.:o

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread