The Peralta Stone Maps, Real Maps to Lost Gold Mines or Cruel Hoax?

Do you think the Peralta stone maps are genuine, or fake?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Blindbowman said:
good evening Oro .. whats up...

Buenos noches to you, and the answer is.....
Taxes,
Prices,
Everything but wages. :help:

Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
somehiker said:
EL BAYO said:
Sprungfield what is funny I know you and I know Wayne. Hahaha I know both of you.. Never join in when you know nothing of the topic.Lol

Not so much that we know nothing of the topic....or today's developments.
It may be "EL BAYO" who we do not know well.

Wayne,

I think we know "EL BAYO" very well.......

Take care,

Joe

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that one of them "pointy" hats,Beth ?

Jus kiddin.......Wayne

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blindbowman said:
frog farming film at 11 :laughing9:

BB:
By your own standards,Roy should delete this post and many others of yours.......but he will not,I'm sure,being far more tolerant of your lame claims and interference.

Frog Peaks is not the only name that does not appear on modern maps of the area.Or even on the topos of the last century for that matter.If you knew some of the names of which I speak,which I am sure that you do not,you might have at least a chance of finding something worthwhile.In the meantime.....at least you have your fantasies.Be thankful for that.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somehiker said:
Blindbowman said:
frog farming film at 11 :laughing9:

BB:
By your own standards,Roy should delete this post and many others of yours.......but he will not,I'm sure,being far more tolerant of your lame claims and interference.

Frog Peaks is not the only name that does not appear on modern maps of the area.Or even on the topos of the last century for that matter.If you knew some of the names of which I speak,which I am sure that you do not,you might have at least a chance of finding something worthwhile.In the meantime.....at least you have your fantasies.Be thankful for that.

you talk alot a say very little ... you think i care if you talk down to me .,it just shows you dont know better ... you talk a good game but thats about it ,somehicker

i wish i could delite your post lol at lest i know what the topic is for ... how many times is this that you have stuck your noise in .. you should know better by now ...i am sure Roy dose not need you to hold his hand ..

but maybe thats what your here for ...

and your correct , theres places out there that are not on any map, places even you could get lost ...lol :coffee2:

in fact i got to ask you , why would you degrade your self by makeing a reply like that .. why dont you just walk past if your so much smarter then i am ...lol just dont reply at all

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i got to say if you and some of the other here would put the efferts into the skills department .. and less wasted time on foolish replies that get nether of us any closer .. maybe you could translate the stone or waltz clues and find one of those places out there that people are vanishing in .. maybe theres gold in them hills .. what a scam this legend is ... :laughing9:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's like witnessing a train wreck,in slow motion.
Hard to ignore,or not comment on.

EL BAYO

Greenie
Jul 11, 2011
Well I am not looking for friendly conversation,but some friendly dispute!! That's what I hope to find here> Is anyone game? I should not have said such about people whom I have not met, your childish pecks at a old timer (blindbowman) spawned a bit of negative energy in me. But I see he is back for more so there must be something I don't know.

Untill next time
taceo tacuitacitum

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EL BAYO said:
Well I am not looking for friendly conversation,but some friendly dispute!! That's what I hope to find here> Is anyone game? I should not have said such about people whom I have not met, your childish pecks at a old timer (blindbowman) spawned a bit of negative energy in me. But I see he is back for more so there must be something I don't know.

Untill next time
taceo tacuitacitum

Contribute something positive,rather than negative EL B,and we will see where it takes us.

Regards:SH,

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somehiker said:
It's like witnessing a train wreck,in slow motion.
Hard to ignore,or not comment on.

i know why dont you just stop and get help .. i do what can all you need to do ask ...old friend i dont take any this personal .. you talk with me when ever you fell that way ...

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a old timer (blindbowman)

BB isn't an "oldtimer" by anyone's standards as far as I know - unless you include all the past lives he's lived.

EL BAYO

Greenie
Jul 11, 2011
OK Has anyone ever considered those stone maps may not be miles, but much smaller scale?

taceo tacuitacitum

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My opinion is that the scale varies,depending on which portion of the stone you are working with.
And which stone as well.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somehiker said:
My opinion is that the scale varies,depending on which portion of the stone you are working with.
And which stone as well.

lol now your going to try to navigate ...lol this should be good ...

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
"cruel hoax" just cracks me up.
Ok, be patient with me everyone... I have a question that bugs me and I don't have the time to read the entire forum to find out if it has been answered.
What is a cobollo?
Janiece, thank you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread