knowing when to refocus

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess it depends on the person. Some people just like the history and reading the stories. Others are in it for the "find". I would guess that it probably matters to the people interested in the actual find if it's true more than anyone else.
Travis

mullnax

Apr 10, 2012
El Paso
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weird question. I read on another post both of you claimed to have found it. So was it real and how much gold was left.

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mullnax

You're mistaken if you've read that I claimed to have found the LDM. When that day comes, posting it publically would be the last thing I would ever do.

Thanks
Travis

eldiablo

Greenie
Aug 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did it ever matter if waltz mine was real or not...?

In the broad scheme of things, no. However, since I have recently taking a liking to this site, and since I read most every thread posted, including yours, I would greatly appreciate it if you could take the time to use complete sentences and correct spelling, grammar, syntax, and punctuation before clicking the post and reply buttons. I can overlook your zealous exuberance and far-fetched imagination, yet reading your English tires my eyes.

Thanks in advance! :)

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldiablo, you are new, reread your paragraph. ( taking a liking )your talking to treasurehunters. .stay with the storys you may oneday need help.good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread