Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Natch,

Then I'm probably so far away from the real site that te spirits feel bad for me and are leaving me alone. And the "beheader" must not be able to hike as fast as I do.....

Travis

N

natchitoches

i don't belive in spirits. and the beheader could be dead or you just been lucky lol.
i anit here to fight .but please be carefull out there,!!!
i would hate to be reading about you one day.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dirty Dutchman

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Natch,

Im armed when I go in. Not heavily, but enough to put up a good fight if someone were to try something stupid. Thanks for the concerns.

Travis

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as I'm concerned, the more people are scared to go into the Superstition Mountains the better for the environment and for my enjoyment of it. Less people = less trash, less grafitti, less looting of artifacts, etc...

It's not called a Wilderness for no reason - it can be inhospitable and dangerous. The fact that a Wilderness area like the Superstitions can lie so close to well inhabited populations makes it uniquely situated for deaths to occur - people who are unprepared go in and some don't come out because of that lack of preparation. Even those folks who are prepared can have an accident.

OP
OP
Dirty Dutchman

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well said Paul. I agree with all of it.

Thanks
Travis

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
Another Bump here....... CarrieShinObThemostSacred.jpg .......sir........ CarrieShin-ObTheBoyKing.jpg ........ CarrieShin-Ob  From a Rabbit's Perspective.jpg ........ DSC00874.jpg ....... DSC00763.jpg ....... DSC00741.jpg ....... Shin Site.JPG ....

The Monk and Spearhead Palm Stones, were located two Mt. Ranges apart from what they were portraying off in the distance.

The first Guard Post and the Accent

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dirty Dutchman

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twisted,

Look... I found a previously unknown map to the Lost Dutchman Mine. And you have to believe me, because i'm a "Ghost whipserering Fruit Bat"....

Just follow the clues to the "X" and you'll arrive at your treasure.....

Travis

Attachments

• Origami Donkey Final 1.JPG
    Origami Donkey Final 1.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 229

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twisted,

Look... I found a previously unknown map to the Lost Dutchman Mine. And you have to believe me, because i'm a "Ghost whipserering Fruit Bat"....

Just follow the clues to the "X" and you'll arrive at your treasure.....

Travis

HAHA Travis:

I know what you're tryin to do.
So we won't tell Twisty the X is Waltz's PRIVY.........
Mums the word.

Regards:SH.

txtea

Nov 16, 2009
I'm really not sure what we are supposed to be looking at ....a few rocks that happen to vaguely resemble an outline to a human face? Hell, I can go out to my back yard here in San Antonio and find several rocks with the same outline in 10 minutes....are they pointing to a treasure or mine? No wonder my property tax keeps going up!

Travis, those are some very interesting finds you have made.....good luck with your adventure.

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
Every Don being a Mason and a God fearing Catholic at Heart, was required by the code, to use this system in order that the Church and her agents in the field could connect at the farthest of outreach, even in the event of enraged war with the French or other intruders to the realm of the New World they feverishly spent several hundreds of years and major bank working to establish.

These particular mine sites were locations where Monasteries were presently on the drawing board and were to be built along with an heavily armed Fortresses. The floor plans are also incorporated within the map sets. The weigh bills were first constructed with these pieces of stone gathered together as a working puzzle and colorful record able to reveal all things hidden right under one's nose. The stones were then systematically scattered being placed right out in the open at exact quads from the Stone and Tree Win-rose monument. Some of the small stones were selected from the puzzle or collage, and placed in like positions around the richest of mines, each within one of the 8 treasure mine sites. Legends speak of 32 mines within the 8 separate sites. Some simply punch in along the same vein at different intervals. Knowing the shape of the stone worked floor plans, also allows one to see where it will and will not fit on the ground as a working stone foundation over top the mine or a spring or both; a major set of clues to be had in themselves.

Every vein which contains metallic ore worthy to the naked eye, was and still is marked off in the manner exhibited here. The only real reason your even seeing them is because there are just a few amongst you out in the real world who will in some mysterious spiritual manner, recognize them at first glance as tools go to work with in a sense similar to auto pilot as have I.

Anyone else will probably be kicking sex rocks around for the rest of their days ( A Sex rock is just another Fu#%ing Rock).

Call it a bread trail if you will; one that runs in all directions for hundreds of miles through the United States. You don't need tablets or maps unless ignorance prevails in your world. They are designed to bring about just what you are doing with the greatest of ease; you playing on yourself. Surely you are a gringo Sir. Surely we all have to start somewhere. It is very easy, but there is far far more going on here than meets the untrained and unsuspecting eye. Deception is as deception does; as we are each already well aware of, part of knowing where they exist, is knowing where they are not. It is surely a great comfort in avoiding all of what the monks intended to dish out to you in your own realms of madness. It is easy.

Do I hear any other suggestions on how to locate a tunnel of which is perfectly buried and landscaped with 150+ years of settled growth covering them? Why otherwise would one consider all of the trouble involving such difficult skilled works unless they were highly motivated? They had to walk everywhere for hundreds of miles besides and worry about water and their next meal continuously; you have me as a sitter of sorts and probably have roads leading in for your modern trucks and such. What's your excuse now sirs? Sly were they not?

Last edited:

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
This is fun for sure..........................Going out there alone is the only way in true spirit...... Booty.jpg .......Booty....... Booty or Torch Head.jpg BootyMarkerStone.jpg GunsiteQuads.jpg

.......After the carving was made, they traveled at a right angle from the tree, to a spot along the main animal trail beyond, crossing the mountain between two mines; the stone's final resting place, a new position to site from, in the same manner as from the tree, at the same angle used before, now pointing out the cache between two chopped off trees of long ago, in between which is a square rock the size and shape of a treasure chest with the goodies buried under it..

Last edited:

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
PICT0057-1.jpg WitchsEquinoxmk1.jpg
2nd Trail Head<-----------------------1st Trail Head

One of my favorites....

With the same lunar shape and position of the Summer Moon, facing and aligned at first rise,

to match that of this shadow reference stone, one climbs to stand atop the same side of the adjacent

rocky canyon to look across and see the first breaking shadows revealing all that is hidden by the Knight.:coffee2:.

Last edited:

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
View attachment 641366 Rhoades Mine Graphics & Peralta Concept Stone.

It would appear that this system was rebuilt some in 1847 & 1856 based on the last Mexican mapping in weigh bills of paper and stone. The Peraltas had a thing for dark reds and pinks.

Caleb Roads was aware of this site between himself, Brigham Young and a few of his Native Companions, but it is very unlikely that he was aware of this stone in particular, thus one might assume that his maps were retrieved from any one of numerous massacres of legend. Rhoades was a talented surveyor and woodsman/miner and was chosen to work with the natives and the now lost 7 gold mines of their forefathers the Aztec. (Utah)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dirty Dutchman

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twisted

So you can figure out where Hoffa is buried, the location of the Knights Templar Treasure, and the final resting place of the Roswell Alien bodies..... But you can't figure out how to start your own thread....?

Come on dude, this had nothing to do with my topic. I think you're holding the bong hit too long.....

Travis

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
This thread, Dirty's Discoveries, has gone off track. Mr. Fork's thoughts have nothing to do with the topic. He needs to begin his own thread to present his ideas for discussion. Let those ideas fend for themselves in their own venue.

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
My sincere apologies girls.........

My bad in assuming from your thread that you were looking for the Lost Dutchman, once belonging to Peralta, once belonging to the Crown of Spain, once belonging to the Apache, but has always belonged to the Annunaki. See if you are able to research that one or anything else for real. It now belongs to me and has since the summer of 1983. Everything you have seen above, can be in some way located on every site they arranged; even the one your wandering around on without the code. Enjoy wherever is that you are going with this Sir. Twisted

Last edited:

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
Twisted Fork,

I had decided I was not going to post anymore ,....due some what to all the personal attacks. I know you are the real deal per your comments awhile back.(over a year ago) Seen some of what you have seen and followed. You may have shown too much, but I understand being pushed into it ...

Oddrock

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
Twisted Fork,

I had decided I was not going to post anymore ,....due some what to all the personal attacks. I know you are the real deal per your comments awhile back.(over a year ago) Seen some of what you have seen and followed. You may have shown too much, but I understand being pushed into it ...

Oddrock

From the heart Oddrock you have what it takes. Not to worry there; I'm still behind the wheel and these passengers we roll with are just a bunch of sleepy heads who have yet to realize that we're already going 110 in the slow lane. It's plain painless.

Good Hunting Ahead in the Macro World. PrimaryHeadstonePonyExpress.jpg BaseHeadstoneTorchFlamePonyExpress.jpg DSC01383.jpg ClockSet.jpg

Last edited:

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
Natch,

Then I'm probably so far away from the real site that te spirits feel bad for me and are leaving me alone. And the "beheader" must not be able to hike as fast as I do.....

Travis

If your heart is in the rite place, (Study the Heart) the spirit will take you there without a thought. like a magnet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread