Calling all Treasure Hunters!

May 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you think you know the whereabouts of a great find or buried treasure? Are you convinced you know where some long lost archaeological find is, but everyone else thinks you’re crazy? If you’re an aspiring archaeologist/treasure hunter who thinks they have a great find but don’t have the resources to go after it yourself, please contact us. We are casting for a new series which will give amateur archaeologists the opportunity to realize their dream and go on a quest to find and dig up their secret. We are looking for passionate individuals who have researched their finds and can present their case to a panel of experts. These should be actual archaeological finds, as well as “buried treasure,” and are not limited to the United States. If interested, please send us a short paragraph about yourself and your potential find (you don’t need to give us any secret info, but tell us what you’re looking for and the general area where you think it’s buried!), including some idea of your research and why you’re convinced it’s for real! Archaeology doesn’t just have to be for college researchers and the rich…let’s go dig up your find!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry but after seeing the last Fiasco to be Produced, do you think we're Crazy ?

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry but after seeing the last Fiasco to be Produced, do you think we're Crazy ?

Sadly Jeff, there's always folks out there who not only want their 15 minutes of fame, but plenty of others willing to watch it - whether it's real or fabricated. As far as I'm concerned, if I'm ever fortunate enough to find something of value, odds are nobody other than myself (and probably my spouse) will ever know about it. I'm not a "seeker of fame" :)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what Burns me I Used to respect these people coming here saying they want to produce a show.

Then they turn around and pick someone like ric savage,
And make us all look like Fools.

Odds are if they find a Sucker they will ruin his life & Ours some more for ratings

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pick me,Pick me !!
I got a map to Obama's Birth Certificate !!!
But I want Angelina Jolie to be my co-star !!!!
Otherwise........NO DEAL !!!!!

boris

Dec 17, 2011
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Tell me where to dig and I will give you 0% of all finds!

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pick me,Pick me !!
I got a map to Obama's Birth Certificate !!!
But I want Angelina Jolie to be my co-star !!!!
Otherwise........NO DEAL !!!!!

Hey SH - can you use a short, slightly overweight, greying man as a sidekick?? If you can get Angelina Jolie on your team, I'll gladly carry all your supplies if I can come along! :)

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee,I'll have to think about that.
If YOU carry all the supplies...that WOULD leave me with MY hands free.:icon_scratch:
Wouldn't it.

OK!

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can I dig up worthless "artifacts" that are planted and then supposedly sell them for thousands?

So what you're saying is that you're not only wanting to do something damaging and draw unwanted attention to what we do, you aren't even ORIGINAL at it.

Sorry bud, but don't you think treasure hunting has been damaged ENOUGH by television?

No sale.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Is the t.v. media?would the media let the truth get in the way of a good story/ratings? Yes look at savage fiasco, would have been someone else if he did not take it but the disservice done to detectorists and thers ect is unforgivable!!!.and what makes you think archies have anything to do with us. Just once do your homework.then be a hero and show something real. You won,t cause what you will find is not going to thrill todays public. Once you have finished learning the laws get yourself out in the field,learn your subject and then see what you have. No thank you.:thumb_down:

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey TN people! I am producing a treasure hunting show. If you have any GOOD leads on a treasure, Please send them to me. You dont have to tell the exact spot, just within a couple of meters, or yards, if your on that side of the pond. Any research that you have done should also be presented, then my panel will decide which treasure we will dig up. We have an all star cast, so we dont need you, just all of your research and time.

To you non believers, this is a Real offer, and will bring many smiles to my families face.

Thank you,
CEO of Quick Treasure

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey TN people! I am producing a treasure hunting show. If you have any GOOD leads on a treasure, Please send them to me. You dont have to tell the exact spot, just within a couple of meters, or yards, if your on that side of the pond. Any research that you have done should also be presented, then my panel will decide which treasure we will dig up. We have an all star cast, so we dont need you, just all of your research and time.

To you non believers, this is a Real offer, and will bring many smiles to my families face.

Thank you,
CEO of Quick Treasure

"We have an all star cast, so we dont need you, just all of your research and time."

Love the sarcasm...FAKE BUT ACCURATE :notworthy:

Last edited:

txtea

Nov 16, 2009
I can just hear YEAHHHHH BAYBEEEEE!!!!! echoing thru the canyons of the Superstitions.......good lord. :BangHead:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'morning: the coffee pot is on, no sock coffee today - cubbers request..

Heck, we have already shown you where Atlantis and Tayopa etc., are? What more do you need ?

Also follow cubber around on his next trip to the supers. He is due to open up the LDM. But be careful hiker is on his trail.

As for Jeff, work on him, he has quietly been accumulating data for his retirement years. He also has his eye on Hiker's co-star.

As for me I am a briliant, handsome, devil - may - care, go for broke guy, a perfect match for Hikers broad.

Don Jose de La Mancha

CUBAN ANOL..jpg

Last edited:

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YES YES YES,I think I have found the location that is on the Peralta Stones and was thinking of driving out there to Phoenix in a few weeks to go and check it out. I have been excited that I found many of the clues and have been trying to find something that says I`m looking in the wrong place. But everything is telling me that I`m close if not right on target. I am convinced that I can locate the sight on the stones and am bewilderd that nobody seem to be able to figure it out, it is so straight forward. I have only been investigating this for 2 weeks and am still searching for clues. That is why I joined this site only a few days ago.I figure that in reality there is probably nothing there but I believe that the sight looks promising and you never know until you try. It can be done in one day if you got a helicopter,or a couple of days on horse or you could hike in. I`m trying to find more clues to find myself wrong but it`s lookin` good on my part. I just found the 3 stones.Let`s do it, are you up to the challenge?

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YES YES YES,I think I have found the location that is on the Peralta Stones and was thinking of driving out there to Phoenix in a few weeks to go and check it out. I have been excited that I found many of the clues and have been trying to find something that says I`m looking in the wrong place. But everything is telling me that I`m close if not right on target. I am convinced that I can locate the sight on the stones and am bewilderd that nobody seem to be able to figure it out, it is so straight forward. I have only been investigating this for 2 weeks and am still searching for clues. That is why I joined this site only a few days ago.I figure that in reality there is probably nothing there but I believe that the sight looks promising and you never know until you try. It can be done in one day if you got a helicopter,or a couple of days on horse or you could hike in. I`m trying to find more clues to find myself wrong but it`s lookin` good on my part. I just found the 3 stones.Let`s do it, are you up to the challenge?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread