Last edited:

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW! Where do you think them Spaniards got all that pretty chalk? Is that a sperm cell making it's way to the Erie Canal? You know, there were animal trails before humans ever landed here. They followed the path of least resistance, passing every waterhole along the way. Did you know that since 1540, more than 80% of Arizona's wetlands have dried up? That must be why that poor little sperm cell is out there just-a-wigglin around on the desert. That's why I come here, yep.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
WOW! Where do you think them Spaniards got all that pretty chalk? Is that a sperm cell making it's way to the Erie Canal? You know, there were animal trails before humans ever landed here. They followed the path of least resistance, passing every waterhole along the way. Did you know that since 1540, more than 80% of Arizona's wetlands have dried up? That must be why that poor little sperm cell is out there just-a-wigglin around on the desert. That's why I come here, yep.

HGround,

I noticed in your profile that you said your occupation was, "Occupation:
Gigolo, seriously."

The last person who thought he was a gigolo here, was working the wrong side of the street. That's why he has few friends among us.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread