Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree324Likes

Thread: WANTED: Hikers to help document the conclusion of the Peralta Stone Maps

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Sep 2011
    oahu hawaii
    Whites 2-box
    37 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Hello 393strokeryou and cubfan64. 393 there are no books that will help you on the peralta.like.someone earlier told you,, many have looked before.your best bet is to look and study the maps till you can find the first clue.you cant guess when your out in the hot sun.take partners, after time every boulder will look like markings yet its erosion. I'm not saying you can't find it only that you study first.good luck

us
    Chuck Chatsko

Jun 2012
    HOUSTON
    Garrett pro-something
    288 times
    Quote Originally Posted by peralta View Post
    Hello 393strokeryou and cubfan64. 393 there are no books that will help you on the peralta.like.someone earlier told you,, many have looked before.your best bet is to look and study the maps till you can find the first clue.you cant guess when your out in the hot sun.take partners, after time every boulder will look like markings yet its erosion. I'm not saying you can't find it only that you study first.good luck
    Thanks for the advice peralta, but I have been studying it and I know the maps like the back of my hand. I have found the location and know what everything is. I have discoverd things that apparently nobody else has.The one thing that I couldn`t figure out is the 2=3-O-18=7.But I got that just a short while ago.I was realy stoked when I first made my discoveries but now I`m bummed out because nobody really believes me. The reason that I started this post was to try and get someone to go in with me and make history with and share the victory.
    jhobbs1824 likes this.

us
    Jul 2011
    7 times
    Cache Hunting
    393stroker
    It is difficult to get anyone to believe you, I know because I have had the same experience.
    But its no big deal, its human nature, just accept it because it has noting to do with you or your validity.
    If you make it to the rendevouz, I amsure that you will find many who will go into the mountains with you.
    Best regards
    Alan
    It ain't over till the fat lady sings

us
    Aug 2008
    39 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 393stroker View Post
    I will be traveling to Phoenix in the next few weeks to hike in the Supes to see what is there first hand.
    July/August are NOT the months to be hiking the Supes.
    Please be careful.

us
    Mar 2007
    Arizona
    LST
    14 times
    393 stroker,
    It's kind of hard to believe that you are not simply just "stroking", whats the Hurry??, whatever treasure is out there in the middle of July will still be there in December. Looking for a treasure hunting partner on a public forum could be like a a woman looking for a blind date on craigs list, and last of all why should anyone believe you?, show me what you've got.

Bill
    602michael likes this.

us
    Chuck Chatsko

Jun 2012
    HOUSTON
    Garrett pro-something
    288 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BILL96 View Post
    393 stroker,
    It's kind of hard to believe that you are not simply just "stroking", whats the Hurry??, whatever treasure is out there in the middle of July will still be there in December. Looking for a treasure hunting partner on a public forum could be like a a woman looking for a blind date on craigs list, and last of all why should anyone believe you?, show me what you've got.

Bill
    I agree,there is no hurry. There was a post that I found of the original date on the heart being 1435 and then changed to 1847.Anyone that knows the true location also knows the validity of this claim.

ca
    May 2007
    3977 times
    I agree,there is no hurry. There was a post that I found of the original date on the heart being 1435 and then changed to 1847.Anyone that knows the true location also knows the validity of this claim.
    Took about two seconds to retrieve that bit of wisdom.
    Just had to put blind bowman and 1435 together in the same search query.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/lo...te-1435-a.html

You might want to broaden your research a bit..........
    BB figured he'd found everything from Eve's lost halter top to Obama's Birth Certificate out there.
    All within a couple of miles of the Peralta Trailhead ...AND... all this from 40,000 feet as he passed over Arizona in an airliner on his way to LaLa Land...

Regards:SH.
    Hell,you ain't never too old to look!

gb
    Aug 2008
    Lancs
    62 times
    Quote Originally Posted by somehiker View Post
    Took about two seconds to retrieve that bit of wisdom.
    Just had to put blind bowman and 1435 together in the same search query.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/lo...te-1435-a.html

You might want to broaden your research a bit..........
    BB figured he'd found everything from Eve's lost halter top to Obama's Birth Certificate out there.
    All within a couple of miles of the Peralta Trailhead ...AND... all this from 40,000 feet as he passed over Arizona in an airliner on his way to LaLa Land...

I thought he was already in LaLa land,
    as for height he also posted 14.000 ft and 29.000 ft and 23.000 ft
    and the Tayopa mines, and the 1847 date change, and that s only for starters, go back about 4 years and read the full menu,
    BB's problem was he forgot what he posted the week before and had to make it all up again,

John
    Last edited by Furness; Jul 16, 2012 at 06:45 PM. Reason: addition
    alan m likes this.

ca
    May 2007
    3977 times
    Them pathological misspellers usually forget where they pooped,John.
    That's why they're always stepping in it.

Last edited by somehiker; Jul 16, 2012 at 08:02 PM.
    Hell,you ain't never too old to look!

us
    Chuck Chatsko

Jun 2012
    HOUSTON
    Garrett pro-something
    288 times
    I guess I`ll go out on the limb here and try and stick up for the blindman. Just because somebody sees the same thing from there point of view,which would be different from our own,does not mean that they aren`t seeing the same thing.Some people have a harder time communicating to others. As myself, I have been told that I am rather blunt and to the point and that I have a personality like the bottom af a birdcage.But deep down inside I believe I have a heart of gold.Blindman has to have drama and mystery because thats what makes him him.Sometimes you have to take a deep breath,stand back and look at the big picture and let the spirits guide you.

gb
    Aug 2008
    Lancs
    62 times
    Quote Originally Posted by somehiker View Post
    Them pathological misspellers usually forget where they pooped,John.
    That's why they're always stepping in it.

Pathological misspellers, HeHeHe your being polite with that description wayne,

John

gb
    Aug 2008
    Lancs
    62 times
    I guess I`ll go out on the limb here and try and stick up for the blindman. Just because somebody sees the same thing from there point of view,which would be different from our own,does not mean that they aren`t seeing the same thing.Some people have a harder time communicating to others. As myself, I have been told that I am rather blunt and to the point and that I have a personality like the bottom af a birdcage.But deep down inside I believe I have a heart of gold.Blindman has to have drama and mystery because thats what makes him him.Sometimes you have to take a deep breath,stand back and look at the big picture and let the spirits guide you.
    Hi 393, we all have different personalities and view points, no one would argue with that, and most accepted BB's diferent ideas, but BB called everyone else on here kin idiots, it was his attitude to other posters the constant insults, his claim he was a genius amongst other things that rubbed posters here the wrong way,
    try going back and reading his posts,

John

us
    Old Geezer

May 2012
    GMT, GTI-2500 & Falcon
    13 times
    393Stroker,

I believe that many of us here know exactly how it feels to discover \ decipher something of value on the LDM, only to have friends and family call you a dreamer. With that said – welcome onboard, mate.

I understand your enthusiasm, but don’t just hop on the first plane to leave the airport. Choose your partner(s) wisely because your very life may depend on it. You need someone who isn’t going to panic if an accident happens. And if you do find something, you need a partner who’s going to keep his mouth shut about it. You also need a partner who will honestly agree with you right up front on what you’re going to do if you ever find the end of the rainbow. You do not want to find (out after the fact) that his idea is to hand everything over the park ranger, just so he can have the ‘glory’ of being the one to discover it? (read on)……

There are a lot of loo-lah’s out there. Recently I received an email wanting to partner with me for some nugget-shooting (metal detecting). The guy seemed on the level and the email was credible enough, so I answered it and gave the guy my phone number (I’m sorry I did). 10 minutes into the conversation this guy tells me he’s writing a book about the LDM and how to find lost treasure (uhhhh........ what happened to nugget-shooting?) because his book is going to provide him with a lifetime income which will support all of his other treasure hunting adventures and all the "glory" he’s going to get for finding it. Then he gets mad at me because wouldn’t let him tag along to take photos and video everything I’ve spent years of my life working to find - just so that he can put into his book and get the “glory”. What a mess.

So take it from me – choose your partners wisely.

Some Dude
    jhobbs1824 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Make America Great Again!

May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Tesoro Mojave -- Makro Multi Kruzer -- Notka Pinpointer -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger
    18415 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Dude View Post
    393Stroker,

I believe that many of us here know exactly how it feels to discover \ decipher something of value on the LDM, only to have friends and family call you a dreamer. With that said – welcome onboard, mate.

I understand your enthusiasm, but don’t just hop on the first plane to leave the airport. Choose your partner(s) wisely because your very life may depend on it. You need someone who isn’t going to panic if an accident happens. And if you do find something, you need a partner who’s going to keep his mouth shut about it. You also need a partner who will honestly agree with you right up front on what you’re going to do if you ever find the end of the rainbow. You do not want to find (out after the fact) that his idea is to hand everything over the park ranger, just so he can have the ‘glory’ of being the one to discover it? (read on)……

There are a lot of loo-lah’s out there. Recently I received an email wanting to partner with me for some nugget-shooting (metal detecting). The guy seemed on the level and the email was credible enough, so I answered it and gave the guy my phone number (I’m sorry I did). 10 minutes into the conversation this guy tells me he’s writing a book about the LDM and how to find lost treasure (uhhhh........ what happened to nugget-shooting?) because his book is going to provide him with a lifetime income which will support all of his other treasure hunting adventures and all the "glory" he’s going to get for finding it. Then he gets mad at me because wouldn’t let him tag along to take photos and video everything I’ve spent years of my life working to find - just so that he can put into his book and get the “glory”. What a mess.

So take it from me – choose your partners wisely.

Some Dude
    This is the most sensible post in the entire thread.

us
    Jul 2011
    7 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Soloman View Post
    This is the most sensible post in the entire thread.
    Chuck
    Most who post here are of the type to tell you the truth, or at least what they believe is the truth, even if it is contrary to your own ideas. This is a good thing because you sort of know where you stand with these guys.
    Watch out for the ones who agree with everything you say, they are only stroking your ego to get information from you.
    Like I have said in the past, this cache, mine, or treasure has been hidden for a long time, this must mean that it is hidden very well.
    No one is going to just stumble upon it, just like no one is going to just read the tablets like a book
    Alan
    It ain't over till the fat lady sings

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links