393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
393 stroker,
It's kind of hard to believe that you are not simply just "stroking", whats the Hurry??, whatever treasure is out there in the middle of July will still be there in December. Looking for a treasure hunting partner on a public forum could be like a a woman looking for a blind date on craigs list, and last of all why should anyone believe you?, show me what you've got.

Bill

I agree,there is no hurry. There was a post that I found of the original date on the heart being 1435 and then changed to 1847.Anyone that knows the true location also knows the validity of this claim.:icon_scratch:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree,there is no hurry. There was a post that I found of the original date on the heart being 1435 and then changed to 1847.Anyone that knows the true location also knows the validity of this claim.:icon_scratch:

Took about two seconds to retrieve that bit of wisdom.
Just had to put blind bowman and 1435 together in the same search query.:goldpan:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/l...ded-fruad-uncoverd-authentic-date-1435-a.html

You might want to broaden your research a bit..........
BB figured he'd found everything from Eve's lost halter top to Obama's Birth Certificate out there.
All within a couple of miles of the Peralta Trailhead ...AND... all this from 40,000 feet as he passed over Arizona in an airliner on his way to LaLa Land...

Regards:SH.

Furness

Aug 23, 2008
Lancs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took about two seconds to retrieve that bit of wisdom.
Just had to put blind bowman and 1435 together in the same search query.:goldpan:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/l...ded-fruad-uncoverd-authentic-date-1435-a.html

You might want to broaden your research a bit..........
BB figured he'd found everything from Eve's lost halter top to Obama's Birth Certificate out there.
All within a couple of miles of the Peralta Trailhead ...AND... all this from 40,000 feet as he passed over Arizona in an airliner on his way to LaLa Land...

I thought he was already in LaLa land,
as for height he also posted 14.000 ft and 29.000 ft and 23.000 ft
and the Tayopa mines, and the 1847 date change, and that s only for starters, go back about 4 years and read the full menu,
BB's problem was he forgot what he posted the week before and had to make it all up again,

John

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Them pathological misspellers usually forget where they pooped,John.
That's why they're always stepping in it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I`ll go out on the limb here and try and stick up for the blindman. Just because somebody sees the same thing from there point of view,which would be different from our own,does not mean that they aren`t seeing the same thing.Some people have a harder time communicating to others. As myself, I have been told that I am rather blunt and to the point and that I have a personality like the bottom af a birdcage.But deep down inside I believe I have a heart of gold.Blindman has to have drama and mystery because thats what makes him him.Sometimes you have to take a deep breath,stand back and look at the big picture and let the spirits guide you.

Furness

Aug 23, 2008
Lancs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Them pathological misspellers usually forget where they pooped,John.
That's why they're always stepping in it.

Pathological misspellers, HeHeHe your being polite with that description wayne,

John

Furness

Aug 23, 2008
Lancs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I`ll go out on the limb here and try and stick up for the blindman. Just because somebody sees the same thing from there point of view,which would be different from our own,does not mean that they aren`t seeing the same thing.Some people have a harder time communicating to others. As myself, I have been told that I am rather blunt and to the point and that I have a personality like the bottom af a birdcage.But deep down inside I believe I have a heart of gold.Blindman has to have drama and mystery because thats what makes him him.Sometimes you have to take a deep breath,stand back and look at the big picture and let the spirits guide you.

Hi 393, we all have different personalities and view points, no one would argue with that, and most accepted BB's diferent ideas, but BB called everyone else on here kin idiots, it was his attitude to other posters the constant insults, his claim he was a genius amongst other things that rubbed posters here the wrong way,
try going back and reading his posts,

John

Some Dude

May 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
GMT, GTI-2500 & Falcon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
393Stroker,

I believe that many of us here know exactly how it feels to discover \ decipher something of value on the LDM, only to have friends and family call you a dreamer. With that said – welcome onboard, mate.

I understand your enthusiasm, but don’t just hop on the first plane to leave the airport. Choose your partner(s) wisely because your very life may depend on it. You need someone who isn’t going to panic if an accident happens. And if you do find something, you need a partner who’s going to keep his mouth shut about it. You also need a partner who will honestly agree with you right up front on what you’re going to do if you ever find the end of the rainbow. You do not want to find (out after the fact) that his idea is to hand everything over the park ranger, just so he can have the ‘glory’ of being the one to discover it? (read on)……

There are a lot of loo-lah’s out there. Recently I received an email wanting to partner with me for some nugget-shooting (metal detecting). The guy seemed on the level and the email was credible enough, so I answered it and gave the guy my phone number (I’m sorry I did). 10 minutes into the conversation this guy tells me he’s writing a book about the LDM and how to find lost treasure (uhhhh........ what happened to nugget-shooting?) because his book is going to provide him with a lifetime income which will support all of his other treasure hunting adventures and all the "glory" he’s going to get for finding it. Then he gets mad at me because wouldn’t let him tag along to take photos and video everything I’ve spent years of my life working to find - just so that he can put into his book and get the “glory”. What a mess.

So take it from me – choose your partners wisely.

Some Dude

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
393Stroker,

I believe that many of us here know exactly how it feels to discover \ decipher something of value on the LDM, only to have friends and family call you a dreamer. With that said – welcome onboard, mate.

I understand your enthusiasm, but don’t just hop on the first plane to leave the airport. Choose your partner(s) wisely because your very life may depend on it. You need someone who isn’t going to panic if an accident happens. And if you do find something, you need a partner who’s going to keep his mouth shut about it. You also need a partner who will honestly agree with you right up front on what you’re going to do if you ever find the end of the rainbow. You do not want to find (out after the fact) that his idea is to hand everything over the park ranger, just so he can have the ‘glory’ of being the one to discover it? (read on)……

There are a lot of loo-lah’s out there. Recently I received an email wanting to partner with me for some nugget-shooting (metal detecting). The guy seemed on the level and the email was credible enough, so I answered it and gave the guy my phone number (I’m sorry I did). 10 minutes into the conversation this guy tells me he’s writing a book about the LDM and how to find lost treasure (uhhhh........ what happened to nugget-shooting?) because his book is going to provide him with a lifetime income which will support all of his other treasure hunting adventures and all the "glory" he’s going to get for finding it. Then he gets mad at me because wouldn’t let him tag along to take photos and video everything I’ve spent years of my life working to find - just so that he can put into his book and get the “glory”. What a mess.

So take it from me – choose your partners wisely.

Some Dude

This is the most sensible post in the entire thread. :occasion14:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
This is the most sensible post in the entire thread. :occasion14:

Chuck
Most who post here are of the type to tell you the truth, or at least what they believe is the truth, even if it is contrary to your own ideas. This is a good thing because you sort of know where you stand with these guys.
Watch out for the ones who agree with everything you say, they are only stroking your ego to get information from you.
Like I have said in the past, this cache, mine, or treasure has been hidden for a long time, this must mean that it is hidden very well.
No one is going to just stumble upon it, just like no one is going to just read the tablets like a book
Alan

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NO ONE ?

Chuck
Most who post here are of the type to tell you the truth, or at least what they believe is the truth, even if it is contrary to your own ideas. This is a good thing because you sort of know where you stand with these guys.
Watch out for the ones who agree with everything you say, they are only stroking your ego to get information from you.
Like I have said in the past, this cache, mine, or treasure has been hidden for a long time, this must mean that it is hidden very well.
No one is going to just stumble upon it, just like no one is going to just read the tablets like a book
Alan
Maybe I should change my name to NO ONE>HaHa,.But on a serious note Alan I would not lie about this. I have decipherd the stones and I know exactly where they lead 100%. I do believe now that at least some of the stones where made in more modern times by somebody that knows the location in question.Maybe they were testing their skills or pulling a hoax,I don`t know.That`s why I started this post.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Again, "I recommend this book just for the topo maps, historical maps; illustrations and photographs alone!" There isn't anything there anyway. The government moved all the treasure out in 1953..
Terry I have ordered the book you have recommended. It has shipped so I will receive on the 25th. TimC and I have been commissioned by a person to look further into the entire Dutchman thing. (this has been months in the making.... not related to this thread). I will use the info in this book to take a look at this thing, hopefully, from a different perspective. Maybe even new info. I am not a treasure hunter, per se, but the info I have sheds new light on this thing. (I've gone far enought for now! Ha ha! TTC

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Nevada,Calif.,Utah,Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a very disapponting thread, most of you oldtimers on this board know there is only 1 book that can possibility lead to a true treasure find and its bible by Barry storm, which youall continually try to sweep under the dust. Thundergods Gold, edition 1945,but you must find the edition with Notes of Authenticity,which when read between the lines,coupled with the Notes,shows the real treasure trails.Beware the woods are deep and dark,and their have been scores of unsolved murders in the Supers,and the various treasure troves are still guarded today by the unseen...

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Entertaining book to be sure, but most of the "oldtimers" as you suggest, also know that Mr. Storm wasn't at all above "creating" things in the mountains to help sell his book. For me that tends to discredit a person quite a bit.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
This is a very disapponting thread, most of you oldtimers on this board know there is only 1 book that can possibility lead to a true treasure find and its bible by Barry storm, which youall continually try to sweep under the dust. Thundergods Gold, edition 1945,but you must find the edition with Notes of Authenticity,which when read between the lines,coupled with the Notes,shows the real treasure trails.Beware the woods are deep and dark,and their have been scores of unsolved murders in the Supers,and the various treasure troves are still guarded today by the unseen...

I have #176 of that edition. What do you think is so important in the "Notes Of Authenticity"? Paul has, pretty-much nailed Storm's MO, quite well. IMHO, When it came to self-promotion, he wasn't as good as Kenworthy but he was a close second.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Last edited:

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Nevada,Calif.,Utah,Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First let me reply to the hot dog from Chicago, without beaing able to read and decipher my copy of Storms book your thoughts on the subject are I can definitely say are not -correcto.Dont take it personnally your not the first person on this board to make comments that look like egg on the face of a mule.-Now let me address the Apache bar and Cactus grill , on a cold night when your board,take your volume#175 and read it to your dog,when your done,and he is howling to the wind, you can toss it in the fire for a little more warmth,#175 aint worth a tweet.
I could take my copy to the Supers and pinpoint exact buried mine locations,I also can take the same copy to Tumincary,and pinpoint 1 other treasure location, as a matter of fact i was there 2 months ago and bingo.-Yall believe what you want...

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Seriously, is there anyone who hasn't read one of Barry Storms books, with the "Notes of Authenticity" ?
I see homemade antiques selling for big bucks because they have a certificate of authenticity,
Gimme a break. You have no idea how many people make the same claim as you do, at the present rate there can't be any gold left in the Superstitions because all the greenhorns like you done found it all LOL
Alan

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First let me reply to the hot dog from Chicago, without beaing able to read and decipher my copy of Storms book your thoughts on the subject are I can definitely say are not -correcto.Dont take it personnally your not the first person on this board to make comments that look like egg on the face of a mule.-Now let me address the Apache bar and Cactus grill , on a cold night when your board,take your volume#175 and read it to your dog,when your done,and he is howling to the wind, you can toss it in the fire for a little more warmth,#175 aint worth a tweet.
I could take my copy to the Supers and pinpoint exact buried mine locations,I also can take the same copy to Tumincary,and pinpoint 1 other treasure location, as a matter of fact i was there 2 months ago and bingo.-Yall believe what you want...

LMMFAO......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread