My theory on the Peralta Stone Maps and my quest to prove it.

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello

I won't say whether Stroker's in my area or not, but I do want to say that it's not my camp in those pics. I don't leave garbage out there, nor do I leave my stuff out in the open for anyone to find. Whoever left that stuff out there is a lazy ******* who has no business making a camp out there if they're not going to respect the area. Makes me sick to see that crap.

Travis

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello

I won't say whether Stroker's in my area or not, but I do want to say that it's not my camp in those pics. I don't leave garbage out there, nor do I leave my stuff out in the open for anyone to find. Whoever left that stuff out there is a lazy ******* who has no business making a camp out there if they're not going to respect the area. Makes me sick to see that crap.

Travis

That was my camp.I took the pictures when I got up.I didn`t take any pictures of the other guys sadddle and gear,just the red and blue box`s I found in the wash.Don`t worry,I hauled out all of my trash.

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was my camp.I took the pictures when I got up.I didn`t take any pictures of the other guys sadddle and gear,just the red and blue box`s I found in the wash.Don`t worry,I hauled out all of my trash.

Gotcha. Thought that was the camp you found. Sorry for the confusion.

Travis

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotcha. Thought that was the camp you found. Sorry for the confusion.

Travis

Now I wish I would have taken a picture or two of the other guys stuff.Maybe you guys up there could tell who it belonged to by the big clean white cowboy hat and the saddle with the prominent metal T sticking out the top,and the green plastic side box`s.

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, I have a proposal. Just throwing this out there. Lets just wait until the end of October and we can organize a small group at the rendezvous and go an a search mission as a team. More eyes on the ground means a better chance for everybody to find something. I`ve told you a lot of clues but not everything that I have found.It works for me because I won`t have to go it alone again and I think I would have some solid back-up,and it works for you because you will make history and might find what you seek. Again just thowin`it out there.

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST
Another idle question,
What makes you think there is anything at the end of this rainbow? and what do you think it is?.

Bill

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again a "just wondering" question. If you walked far enough to see the strangers camp equipment, why didn't you make more of an effort to make some sort of contact with the man. I fully understand there might be a serious danger in this meeting, but couldn't you have yelled "hello the camp" from what you might consider a safe distance. And, moving closer where you might have to run for cover until the man responded. Good buddy, if I had walked as far as you did in that heat, I wouldn't have left until I talked with the man. Even if I was hiding behind a rock with bullets whizzing by. Flying lead is always the answer to a question, possibly not the answer you were seeking, but the question is answered and you move on. I'm a avid gold prospector working small creeks and shallow rivers here. Small dredge and all the other normal equipment. I'm telling you this because when I find other prospectors working my favorite areas, I always stand back a way's until I'm seen, then I approach them, shoot the bull and usually move on down the creek. Of course this area hasn't had the murders or deaths the Super's have but I always talk to the man or men. Again gook luck with whatever you are seeking.

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'morning 393, just an idle question, "Whatcha gonna do with it if you are correct, and find it?

Don Jose de La Mancha

I would be bound by the law. I read something about permits and being allowed to obtain a grab sample. I would be happy with a five pounder.

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another idle question,
What makes you think there is anything at the end of this rainbow? and what do you think it is?.

Bill

I think something could possibly be there because somebody spent a lot of effort to make the maps. I think there is a gold vein that spreads out like a tree branch through out the mountains and there`s more than one place to find it. Chuck

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again a "just wondering" question. If you walked far enough to see the strangers camp equipment, why didn't you make more of an effort to make some sort of contact with the man. I fully understand there might be a serious danger in this meeting, but couldn't you have yelled "hello the camp" from what you might consider a safe distance. And, moving closer where you might have to run for cover until the man responded. Good buddy, if I had walked as far as you did in that heat, I wouldn't have left until I talked with the man. Even if I was hiding behind a rock with bullets whizzing by. Flying lead is always the answer to a question, possibly not the answer you were seeking, but the question is answered and you move on. I'm a avid gold prospector working small creeks and shallow rivers here. Small dredge and all the other normal equipment. I'm telling you this because when I find other prospectors working my favorite areas, I always stand back a way's until I'm seen, then I approach them, shoot the bull and usually move on down the creek. Of course this area hasn't had the murders or deaths the Super's have but I always talk to the man or men. Again gook luck with whatever you are seeking.

Oh bevieve me,that guy new I was there. He was in stealth mode.

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Chuck,

One other question........How do you think the people who created the maps viewed the picture you believe is an accurate depiction of the terrain?:icon_scratch:

Yes I got your information and sent you a private message and, I believe, an email.

Thanks,

Joe

Last edited:
OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chuck,

One other question........How do you think the people who created the maps viewed the picture you believe is an accurate depiction of the terrain?:icon_scratch:

Yes I got your information and sent you a private message and, I believe, an email.

Thanks,

Joe

Well for one they had to have been there climbing the high points and looking down,possibly with binoculars while making the drawings. Or if it`s a hoax they could have used some early aerial photo`s of the area. The one thing that points to the 1940`s to me is the vertical lines over the date on the Preist Map.I believe that six of them start at the corners of the boundry lines and converge on the heart and the other two that run parallel run to the Don stone and the cave in Rough Canyon to the east. I know that there`s got to be something else too, for now I`m just trying to have fun with it and not take it too serious.But if you were to go in the Supes for a hike,for what better reason than to try and track down a treasue map. You never know!

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Chuck,

You are correct.....There is nothing better. I did that very thing for over 50 years. It was a great hobby and I had a lot of fun searching for that cave of gold bars.

Good luck,

Joe

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey guys, I have a proposal. Just throwing this out there. Lets just wait until the end of October and we can organize a small group at the rendezvous and go an a search mission as a team. More eyes on the ground means a better chance for everybody to find something. I`ve told you a lot of clues but not everything that I have found.It works for me because I won`t have to go it alone again and I think I would have some solid back-up,and it works for you because you will make history and might find what you seek. Again just thowin`it out there.

I'm in. I will be in contact with you, and we can decide where to meet,or at the camp.
And what necessities to bring.

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in. I will be in contact with you, and we can decide where to meet,or at the camp.
And what necessities to bring.

Hey Roadrunner, tell us about yourself. Are you stong and healthy,can you carry your own weight? Can you read a map and follow a compass?

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chuck,

How do you pick out such details in the image you have posted......such as being able to "climb down into
the crack." How wide is that "crack" and how deep? Not that many people in those mountains this time of year......for good reason.

Take care,

Joe
According to The GE measurments tool it looks to be about 45 ft. wide and 15 ft deep at the end of the split.

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here`s another mans theory about the stones. Needless to say I think he`s off a bit,but the stuff about all the kings treasure sure sounds enticing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions