FOUR PEAKS

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not about Four Peaks, but here's another flying video shot over the Mountains in HD.
Features both the B-17 "Sentimental Journey" and the B-25 of the Commemorative Air Force Group, based at Falcon Field in Mesa.
The video begins with a departure from Falcon and finishes with the aircraft over the Salt River approaching Horse Mesa Dam.
Most of the best views are of the terrain around Canyon Lake and the Salt River Canyon between Canyon Lake and Apache Lake.
Should give you all a better idea of how rugged it really is, and the elevation changes out there, as well as what it's like to fly through the area.

Go full screen and Enjoy
If the video paused to buffer, you can change to a lower quality...doesn't seem to make much of a difference.
Regards:SH.

Last edited:
OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just put the link in post #19.
Click on the wiki link.
Never mind, here it is agian:

Grand Canyon Cave System
I read this book called{ Cave Of The Ancients} when I was a teenager written by a Buddhis monk named T. Rampa. He claimed that the monks in the Himalayan Mts. stand guard over a secret cave that has advanced knowledge from an ancient civilization like Atlantis or something, and they`re holding out until mankind is wise enough to use it without destroying itself. Since then I always liked exploring caves. Chuck

Last edited:

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read this book called{ Cave Of The Ancients} when I was a teenager written by a Buddhis monk named T. Rampa. He claimed that the monks in the Himalayan Mts. stand guard over a secret cave that has advanced knowledge from an ancient civilization like Atlantis or something, and they`re holding out until mankind is wise enough to use it without destroying itself. Since then I always liked exploring caves. Chuck

It's amazing how many different cultures and areas of the world share such similar stories of cave systems with "advanced ancient knowledge" just waiting for the right moment to be revealed.

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's amazing how many different cultures and areas of the world share such similar stories of cave systems with "advanced ancient knowledge" just waiting for the right moment to be revealed.
Got any examples?

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's not about Four Peaks, but here's another flying video shot over the Mountains in HD.
Features both the B-17 "Sentimental Journey" and the B-25 of the Commemorative Air Force Group, based at Falcon Field in Mesa.
The video begins with a departure from Falcon and finishes with the aircraft over the Salt River approaching Horse Mesa Dam.
Most of the best views are of the terrain around Canyon Lake and the Salt River Canyon between Canyon Lake and Apache Lake.
Should give you all a better idea of how rugged it really is, and the elevation changes out there, as well as what it's like to fly through the area.

Go full screen and Enjoy
If the video paused to buffer, you can change to a lower quality...doesn't seem to make much of a difference.

Evrey time I go to the valley and see her flying i always say to myself,
I got to get a ticket and go for a ride some day.

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live next to an airport in Houston and I see them take off and fly low and slow by my house when they have the Air Show every year. You can hear them coming a mile away and we run out to watch them. It`s fun to see them fly.

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The clock is tik toking

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Andddddd another one bites the dust!

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't open links like that from newbies.
Same goes for odd e-mails, especially with "no subject" headings.
And watch out for this kind of thing as well.... "ransomware".....FBI — New Internet Scam

Last edited:

Quinan Bear

Nov 7, 2008
Grande Prairie Alberta
Jacob Waltz said that he saw four peaks that looked like one, but he didn't say that they were "THE" four peaks mountains. If you look at the location i posted earlier. You will see that the area is within the 2.5 miles from Weaver's needle. It has a north facing cave 1 mile south. there is a stone that looks like a man and his buro going to a mine that is seen on the other ridge. there is a ghost that sleeps for four hours a day nearby. A hidden canyon. a short steep ravine to the east. There are three peaks and his is the center one.

This place has many things going for it, that match the directions he gave.
The last time i mentioned this place to others. I was told to watch out. that it was a very dangerous place to go and that i should be very cautious if i went there. Now why would someone tell me that if i wasn't onto something?

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jacob Waltz said that he saw four peaks that looked like one, but he didn't say that they were "THE" four peaks mountains. If you look at the location i posted earlier. You will see that the area is within the 2.5 miles from Weaver's needle. It has a north facing cave 1 mile south. there is a stone that looks like a man and his buro going to a mine that is seen on the other ridge. there is a ghost that sleeps for four hours a day nearby. A hidden canyon. a short steep ravine to the east. There are three peaks and his is the center one.

This place has many things going for it, that match the directions he gave.
The last time i mentioned this place to others. I was told to watch out. that it was a very dangerous place to go and that i should be very cautious if i went there. Now why would someone tell me that if i wasn't onto something?
QB, it sounds like a good place to check out. If you plan on going in and want some company PM me. The powers that be try to give a heads up because it is a very harsh enviornment that shouldn`t be taken lightly.But if your prepared mentally/physically/logistically you can pull it off. Remember the Boy Scout moto, always be prepared.Chuck

Quinan Bear

Nov 7, 2008
Grande Prairie Alberta
I am planning on making a trip sometime in the spring,But i will be going to a newly found place first. I have found all the locations marked on the Peralta stones and will be documentiong them on my trip if i have time.

I have been studying other areas and found a place that matches a map called "The Waltz Map". When i first saw the map i disregarded it because i thought it didn't have any natural landmarks on it, but after i found the "Star and L" in the circle, I decided to search the area. It didn't take long before i found the rest of the markers shown on the map.

If this map was made by Waltz? then i have the location he was talking about. It is NOT where everyone thinks it would be, and Weaver's Needle is not the high pointed peak to the south as we all thought it was. the peak there looks just like a sumbrero and there is also a large cresent, circle and triangle on the same ridge. the four peaks mountains IS the four peaks that he talked about. There are also three red hills nearby, a white figure (ghost). It also looks like there is someone working this area because there is a place that seems newly made.

I have taken a google pic of the Star and L but it was from a distance and didn't want to reveal the area so i croped it in. Here is that pic and the map. I know that it is very small pic of the Star and L but it's the best that i can do without showing too much.

L and star on map.jpg p281567225-2.jpg

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Quinan Bear
Hello, if I may ask one question.
What makes you so sure that the LDM is what the Peralta stones Map points to?
It seems to me that they are two different entities.
Best Regards
Alan

Quinan Bear

Nov 7, 2008
Grande Prairie Alberta
Quinan Bear
Hello, if I may ask one question.
What makes you so sure that the LDM is what the Peralta stones Map points to?
It seems to me that they are two different entities.
Best Regards
Alan

Well Allen, i always thought the two were connected. But the Peralta stone maps do point to the Peralta mines. I think that Waltz stumbled on one of the areas that was close to a mining area of the peraltas. Since they mined the area, perhaps he saw the tailings or even the trail. Then he just happened to find a rich vien in that same area, if not one of the mines.

As for Don jose de a Mancha's remark;
Luck is always there when looking for a lost mine...

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
QB,

Getting old so I could be wrong, but it seems to me I once saw the picture in front of the trailer posted by Bowman, as his own. Am I wrong?

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo

Quinan Bear

Nov 7, 2008
Grande Prairie Alberta
QB,

Getting old so I could be wrong, but it seems to me I once saw the picture in front of the trailer posted by Bowman, as his own. Am I wrong?

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo

Well Joe;
I don't know what bowman has, but this is a picture that i took myself. I will also say that i found the horse's head that Waltz said the Apaches carved out of the rock and could only be seen from the North, and the horse's tongue is there too, along with the ear that is down. The ear that was standing up, was the tip of the ridge and fell off. The horse looks down and eastward.

It looks like this is a very big vein, judging from the different areas that each one went to dig. The Apaches dug at the peak to the west and Waltz was on the eastern side in a small canyon. The Ghost that Waltz talks about, is a white area that is covered by the shadow of a peak for four hours. This explains why the Apaches said that "From the top of the peak, you can see the entrance to the cave". It also explains why Waltz could go to his mine so many times before the Apaches found him. He was in a different spot then them.

N

natchitoches

this mite sound crazy,its thinking out side the box some.
but
has anyone without looking at any maps.
sit down and with the 100+ clues, and just made a map from the clues alone.?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread