FOUR PEAKS

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Frank,

That's a very nice offer, but I have rented a small motor home out of Mesa. That road was not good for my trailer......to say the least.

There are no provable "facts" concerning the cave of gold bars. It's strictly a story at this time, but one that I would bet the house on.

As for the gold being removed, I believe that did happen. A story was told on the LDM Forum, concerning a cache of gold bars that was
dug up and removed just west of First Water Trail-head and just outside of the Wilderness boundary. I believe that was the gold from
LaFrance's cave.

We can sure talk about it at the Rendezvous, and I will tell you why I believe that........Assuming I remember.:unhappysmiley:

See you there,

Joe

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Joe I'm the one that turned the water on to top off the pool and then went to bed. In the morning my back yard was a pool

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see you'll be there again Frank. I almost got ahold of you to see if I could borrow a firearm while I'm out there, but I stopped by the airport in NH and got all the info. I needed in order to bring one from here, so I'm going to give it a try. If you don't see me at the Rendezvous, assume I'm in a Federal prison somewhere for breaking some obscure rule :)

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Paul,

I was planning on bringing an extra gun, just in case you needed one. Probably will still bring it. Just tell me what you would prefer to carry.

Frank,

We just drained my pool, and when I woke up this morning.......my yard was flooded. I turned off the water around 9:00
last night, but they had put in another hose at the other end. We must be on some kind of parallel universe.

Take care,

Joe

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hehe - yah, my wife insisted I carry a firearm this time for sure! You know how that goes though don't you? I'll probably never see another animal out there while hiking with a gun, but the one time I forget I'll probably run across a bear with an attitude or something.

Joe - I'll have a .357 revolver with me, so that'll do just fine. I'm only going to be out in the mountains for a couple days at the very most anyways. This is more of a "dry run" than anything else.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread