Documented evidence that Waltz worked at (or for) the Vulture Mine?

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
7 years and 91 posts and still nobody has answered pauls original question...does anyone have proof that waltz ever worked at the vulture mine?:dontknow:

Dave

Most of what Waltz did and said is fiction in the Stories, So one should believe it to be fictional as well. I’d start with what I know if I was tracking Waltz. In his last breath he gave Julia the world and by her actions she went to the Supers the Mountain face itself. That would be my start. That’s the place all Dutch Hunters should start!

You judge a man by his actions, not by stories.

wrmickel1

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
7 years and 91 posts and still nobody has answered pauls original question...does anyone have proof that waltz ever worked at the vulture mine?:dontknow:

Amen to that brother, the reason for this is there isn't any evidence of Waltz ever having worked for the Vulture mine. Other researchers have been searching for decades, including before the records were lost. I really think that story linking Waltz to the Vulture was pure speculation, and probably because of the other Dutchman with a lost rich gold mine.

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Amen to that brother, the reason for this is there isn't any evidence of Waltz ever having worked for the Vulture mine. Other researchers have been searching for decades, including before the records were lost. I really think that story linking Waltz to the Vulture was pure speculation, and probably because of the other Dutchman with a lost rich gold mine.

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee:

Oroblanco

Never gave it any thought, but let me guess, Vultures Mine Gold I’d say is gold in white Quarts and any story linking the Dutchman’s Gold as being highgraded from Vulture mine came after the 1969 to 1973 window. My guess might be wrong but be careful there’s always a reason to my madness.

Babymick1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread