Stolen Pictograph of Earth Medicine Man

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FEMF: I have an ecxception to your post. You posted --->None of us where thanked back then, and it just came to be excepted!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That should read EXPECTED as a normal part of being a US citizen doing their job.

Ok back to "I'm a ex-grunt, any idea what a REMF is?"

Since each war and area has their own code I'll have to say no I don't. that possibly it refers to forward and rear ?? Way back in medieval times we used such terms as WILCO. 5x5 etc. Soo what does it mean ?? Remember I wasn't a grunt but a pampered fly boy.

Our motto or calll was "Golden Gate by 48"

Don Jose de la Mancha

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

FEMF

Sep 10, 2009
there is a reason we were all called young and dumb.

in the rear with the gear.................. don jose...rear echelon mother something.

Morning Donald & Joe
I got back early, run out of water. We did try catching rain water, and only got a cup of coffee out of it to share! I should not have used REMF on Joe, and I am sorry I did. Not everyone in the rear was a REMF, mostly the black market clowns in supply, and a few others, it's like not every Vietnamese was a gook, that was used for my/our enemy that was trying to kill us. I have heard it used for Vietnamese in general, but we never did. We worked with Kit Carson scout's, and you could get yourself shot calling one of them a gook! Ha, Ha.
FEMF

OP
OP
F

FEMF

Sep 10, 2009
Coffee in th Mountains.

This is where the water went, and like I said, we only got one can of water for coffee from the rain!
It was one of the Best can's of coffee I've ever had. That is not me, a family friend.
FEMF

Messed this up?

Attachments

• 100_4581.JPG
    100_4581.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 124
  • 100_4583.JPG
    100_4583.JPG
    887.1 KB · Views: 98
OP
OP
F

FEMF

Sep 10, 2009
Hello Don Jose
Come on, yours was the last real War, everything else was police actions! And Sir, your an American Hero, one of the last. Thank you for all of your service, Sir. I grow up on them WW 2 stories, and is one of the reasons I re-enlisted for Nam.
Take care and be safe Don Jose.
FEMF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread