An Explanation of The "Lost Dutchman Mine"?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry

Sometimes the things are most simply from what we believe , enought to look of the right angle .
I believe how many of us have a large hunting biography with many miles hiked in over the world .
The " hunters " must respect each other , and if they want , to share their knowledge to help others in their quest .

Marius

Umm, OK. :occasion14:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys

You believe how somebody who working for an employer in a gold mine can steal a cart of gold ?
No way , in no era !

Marius

H-2 CHARLIE

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2012
on the rocks - so cal county line
Detector(s) used
Gold bug pro / Minelab GM 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
he was a nite watchman , and a few carts were high graded and robbed with stage couches if you read up on it .

Last edited:

Chisos

Aug 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know who you are or where you are, but trust me, it don't exist. Too many people have searched. It is a federal area now, everyone from cub scouts and brownies to elderly people hike the area and search. It is interesting and that partner is that. If Terry and Gold Maven say it ain't so, then don't buy any mining stock. He is an expert, she is super smart and even I have been there. Kind of hard to find a parking place sometimes...

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chisos

I shuddered .
I have read the more posts and articles about LDM , and I think how nobody didn't have reach close to what may be the LDM . The only man who reached very close , was Adolph Ruth .

Springfield

No . But I know the methods .

Charlie

Is very difficult to steal from a gold mine . Every day the stock are written in books and the watchers are many . Can't corrupting all of them . To carry small nuggets in the pockets , in that time , and if they had seen him to do this , he was in big danger to killed

Marius

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hooch

Is a good story which anybody could tell , if had read the posts about LDM . I believe him because I can't prove the contrary .
If he tell the truth , why didn't told about the Dutchman's clues ?
How found the mine ? He dreamed the place ?
And if he found the clues , what orientation have from the mine ?

secretcanyon

In the dark , the white cat is white and the black cat is black .

Marius

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everybody

If you supposed how the LDM is a real story , where is the place or region who you believe how it is , and why ?

P.S.

If is difficult to explain , without " Why ? "
If you are bored , don't write anything .

Marius

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry

Where you searched for LDM in Superstition ?

Marius

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions