The Rubber Room

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
A new thread for all the LDM and Stone posts by those with issues. Don't worry you are welcome here. Just take a deep breath. Pop your pills and post away. There is room in the tent for all!

image-3318564220.jpg

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Stgfda

Well let me post the first meaningful post in your new thread. The beginings of rubber was very modist, it first use was for chewing gum, then later it was flavored. They used it for pitch to water proof ships and later for contraceptives and tires. But I found the best use for rubbers was to hook a sheeps back legs in! I wounder how it would work on Don's mule! If I could mule nap her I could hold her for ransom then he would tale me where topaya is.:tongue3:

Wrmickel1

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
A major clue has been posted on this thread. Dumbo was involved. The information was gathered when he flew over the mountains in 1938. Not many know this but Dumbo was Spanish and a treasure hunter. His partners the 7 dwarfs who were miners made up the maps for future reference. The problem was the stones were too heavy and were dropped by Dumbo near Florence Junction while he was flying back home to Mexico. Sad part of the story was Dopy was bit on the loin by a lion while back in the mountains. He did have a chance to tell Snow White the way to the mine before he passed on. Snow White sold all she owned so she could search for the mine. But like all women her mouth was running non stop and she did not pay attention to what Dopy told her. There you are it's all out. We now know who made the stones. Plus a lesson. Don't get bit on the loin by a lion in the mountains Snow White will screw things up. I looked into the Disney connection and discovered the map trail matches the layout of Disneyland exactly. At the end if the trail is a treasure box. You ride a little boat up to it and past it.

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
A major clue has been posted on this thread. Dumbo was involved. The information was gathered when he flew over the mountains in 1938. Not many know this but Dumbo was Spanish and a treasure hunter. His partners the 7 dwarfs who were miners made up the maps for future reference. The problem was the stones were too heavy and were dropped by Dumbo near Florence Junction while he was flying back home to Mexico. Sad part of the story was Dopy was bit on the loin by a lion while back in the mountains. He did have a chance to tell Snow White the way to the mine before he passed on. Snow White sold all she owned so she could search for the mine. But like all women her mouth was running non stop and she did not pay attention to what Dopy told her. There you are it's all out. We now know who made the stones. Plus a lesson. Don't get bit on the loin by a lion in the mountains Snow White will screw things up. I looked into the Disney connection and discovered the map trail matches the layout of Disneyland exactly. At the end if the trail is a treasure box. You ride a little boat up to it and past it.

stgfda

Thats not true dumbo was afro- American, He's a african elephent!
But the rest seems to be pretty la-git.

Wrmickel1

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
stgfda

Thats not true dumbo was afro- American, He's a african elephent!
But the rest seems to be pretty la-git.

Wrmickel1

It is plain to see in the photo Dumbo is not black. He could however be part Apache. There is evidence Dumbo was born in Mexico. However I cannot reveal my source for this information at this time. I don't want Mary busting my loins again. What if something happens to her sons in the mountains following up on this information If you take the time the information is out there. The Peralta's raised elephants and that is a fact. If you have done your homework you would know this fact. How do you think Dumbo knew where to look in the mountains. He was given the map the stones were copied from. Duh! Anyone with a brain in their head can just look at the stones and see the Disney connection. Hell they sell little stone map keychains at Disneyland. There and the museum in Goldfield.

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:wav:rubber room please cant a man have a little privacy,its bad enough having to wear cactusjumpers pink dress,and pom poms.mary333 were are you when I need you,np:lips:

Last edited:
OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Welcome to the new thread NP. While researching the Dumbo connection to the maps I did find some references to Spirit Mountain. I do know he flew over that area. There is a connection to the maps after all with Spirit Mountain. I've not lined up what just yet.

Last edited:

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are too late. Dumbo has been found already. Using superior intellect and Google Earth, I have found the correct location. I also found strange markings at the location that I believe we're made by the Illuminati.... or Aliens.. Or possibly Fred Flintstone.... I love Cake... If anyone wants to partner up, send me a PM and I'll give you the location to the site to confirm for me. Of course I want you to give me the credit for finding Dumbo, but you will have to fund the expedition on your own.

Thanks
Travis

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Frank,

Sorry, I believe I will stay out of the "Rubber Room". I really don't like crowds, and that room is getting packed.....:lurk::3some::lurk::3some::lurk: I'm out-a here!:walk:

Take care,

Joe

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Travis I did hear at the Bluebird you found a rock in Bolder Canyon that looks just like Dumbo. It was reported a big D is engraved on it. Is it true you can see the needle from the location? The DE on the horse map = Dumbo Elephant. So they said. I see a new book in the works!

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Travis I did hear at the Bluebird you found a rock in Bolder Canyon that looks just like Dumbo. It was reported a big D is engraved on it. Is it true you can see the needle from the location? The DE on the horse map = Dumbo Elephant. So they said. I see a new book in the works!

Howdy Frank,

Would that be a coloring book? Put me on the list for a signed copy! :icon_thumleft:

Homar

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
And don't forget that the back of the horse, it's butt, on the horse map, is actually Elephant Butte over by Superior.
You can see the Elephant head just by looking at it, see for yourself, and that Ain't No Bull.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
I knew my source was on to something. I bet someone will take all these clues. Put them together with a Google map and find the deposit. Stranger things have happened. Stop by the museum. I hear they have some petrified elephant poo on display next to the stones. How do you explain that! . Don't worry they have a senior discount. While your in the area Goldfield ghost town now has elephant rides and the Bluebird has a elephant burger. They pick up fast on new trends. Got to give credit where credit is due and there is a buck to be made.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
This is what happens when you hang around this forum too long. The above makes just as much sense as a balloon ride or "look what I found taking a piss". More than one post on this forum should be in the rubber room. I think I'll take that little pill now. We all need to reflect on our personal theories on this issue and ask ourselves should this be posted in the rubber room.

Furness

Aug 23, 2008
Lancs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stgfda

Well let me post the first meaningful post in your new thread. The beginings of rubber was very modist, it first use was for chewing gum, then later it was flavored. They used it for pitch to water proof ships and later for contraceptives and tires. But I found the best use for rubbers was to hook a sheeps back legs in! I wounder how it would work on Don's mule! If I could mule nap her I could hold her for ransom then he would tale me where topaya is.:tongue3:

Wrmickel1

sorry but the stuff used for chewing gum is chickle its from a south American plant, native rubber is latex and the plant was originally from Asia, mostly (Malaya) they are not even related botanically,
and rubber was not used for the seams on ships, they used pitch which is a mix of coal tar and linseed oil sometimes with a small amount of crushed charcoal, except in Scandinavia where they mostly used pitch from pine tree's,

John

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
sorry but the stuff used for chewing gum is chickle its from a south American plant, native rubber is latex and the plant was originally from Asia, mostly (Malaya) they are not even related botanically,
and rubber was not used for the seams on ships, they used pitch which is a mix of coal tar and linseed oil sometimes with a small amount of crushed charcoal, except in Scandinavia where they mostly used pitch from pine tree's,

John

Alright professor John:

You shall be reported to Sargent Rubber, for violateing the rubber room rules, That post of yours came a little to close to reality. What are you doing' trying to set up a control.

But I posted' early beginings of "RUBBER" Not what was used for pitch before rubber was invented, or its or-a-gins. You didn,t stick to the topic, So maybe its alright for you to be in the rubber room, We must let the Sarge deciede::tongue3:

Wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Stgfda

Your rubber room is a stroke of ginuess or your half crazy, 230 views in half a day, Thats 229 more claps then when Joe got his award at the dutch thingy, I checked and the domain www.therubberroom.com is for sale yet.

I thinking main stream HERE! Fortune 500 With Joe and the loon patrol on here you will make a killing, But don't tell Mary, And cut Hal out, he'll over ANAL-LIZE-IT.

But other wise

Welcome to the RUBBER ROOM and Joe's the Mayor

Wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN Its not so bad here in the rubber room. Only thing that sucks is nobody's makeing any since in here, Its like I,m still on the main thread. Joe and BB are playing checkers, And I saw Joe eat one and BB is still gazing at the stars. Cubfan just tested something on a rabbits eye. Np is steal trying to connect Spirt Mountain to the stone maps and Hal is counting the threads in his blankie. Mary is still concerned for her children and Stgfda gets up way to early, He keeps saying his canadian friend will visit him soon. Ohh there goes the Dirty Dutchman sneaking into Marry's room. He must be looking for the Secret Canyon, But I'm sure he'll just find the Fur-ness. Well I could go on forever
But I seem to have a Mar-k-mar in my shorts that need cleaning.
So LIVE from the RUBBER ROOM

Wrmickel1

Last edited:
OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
W1. I don't get up early. I'm in Az and TN is eastern standard time

The Holy Stone I recovered in the mountains is responsible for all the above information. I'm as sane as you. Hmmmmm!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread