OP
S

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gold is where you find it...

Gold Deposits - GeoConsult

"Gold deposits encompass a wide variety of geological environments. Depending on the deposit type (i.e. epithermal, mesothermal, porphyry-style, disseminated, BIF-hosted, IOCG, skarns, lode, etc.), they are associated with a wide-range of alteration assemblages. Secondary minerals, although specific to deposit type, greatly vary and include quartz or chalcedony, tourmaline, clay minerals, albite, adularia, orthoclase or microcline, carbonate (often ankerite), calc-silicates, specular hematite, sericite, chlorite, fuchsite, alunite, and many more…. ""

Thanks Donald

Some of them fancy words are helping me understand what I was looking at, and how they were made. :occasion14:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guten abend Herr Marius: I was pulling your leg, a Yankee tongue in cheek remark.. May I ask what are you using to identify this? and which version??

For best identification ask for an aerial 3/d photograph of the area that you have serious interest in. You will often find serious differences between them and google earth.

Regarding Jose de La Cholla, Joe, I believe that he can take you to almost any place in the superstitions step by step from memory alone..

Don Jose de La Mancha

Guten tag Don Jose

Thank you for your advice , but i don't need it . I used many photos ( not GE ) and maps . Remember , how one day , I will be the last who will laugh , and I will laugh more than you ( plural ) .

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mariius, you posted -->Thank you for your advice , but i don't need it .

very wrong, everyone needs constructive advice, especially me.

Don Jose d eLaMancha

Don Jose

Of course everybody needs advice , but I meant how I don't need the 3D aerial photographs .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread