Clue Concern First Attempt

OP
OP
S

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, it is similar. Also I would think this is the first canyon to the south on the west end.

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Somero, I didn`t expect anybody to have enough balls to share any info on the matter. But that is what I was hoping for. I`ve only been in the Supes. a few times and don`t know all the names of the canyons and mountains. It reminds me of a time when I was driving cross country. I wanted to go the most direct path, but I ended up driving up and over a mountain and going through some twists and turns and using a lot of gas. When I made it to the other side I thought that it probably would have been better to go around the mountain and stay on the highway. So maybe this is the same thing. Waltz telling them the most direct path but not the only way.

AbTexEx

Nov 27, 2008
America's Dairyland
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry Chrome Division on CCR distracted

Here be a KML for GE

View attachment Road to nowhere.kml

Not a bad hike if you stay on the bottom

Little steep outside of that

Good luck

WholeHog.jpg

AJones

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem 393

I prefer to be honest and up front with any info I may have, which isn't much.

If you notice if your traveling south along the mountain Hieroglyphic Canyon is tucked behind a ridge so its hidden somewhat, could be why they missed it.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sumero, when I post on swimming with that 6o -80 foot aquatic snake, while swimming the Fuerte river when on the Gloria Pan mine campaign, I feel about the same. A slight bit of disbelief on my readers, to put it mildly.

I always prefer to make up my own mind and judgement, so post.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
S

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aye Tio,

Perhaps it's time to enjoy some coffee and watch the sunrise, La promesa de un gran día esta bien.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eric,

Did you notice how Hieroglyphic Canyon has the same shape as the arrow on the first trail map of the Stone Maps?

Take care,

Joe

Is what I wrote several times . How the stone trail starts from Hieroglyphic Canyon and go East . I hope you remember this .

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somero

The first attempt was wrong . The Julia Thomas map ( Waltz ) starts from Peralta Trail . The trail is with approximation , because Waltz sketched the map from his mind . This is a part of the map on GE .

JT map trail.jpg

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anyone can make something look good on paper or write about it ,but show the markers and monuments,to prove your theory.np

OP
OP
S

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anyone can make something look good on paper or write about it ,but show the markers and monuments,to prove your theory.np

Welcome NP

I would ask before you make demands for others to prove their ideas that you answer my request of showing us where the "mission or visita" is, I'll even give you a Google Earth image to use. Like I wrote before, it couldn't hurt your credibility.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar

That's an interesting starting point.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

NP,

You assume that markers and monuments are needed to read the Stone Maps. What I have just shown you is not a "theory", it's the best match.....on the ground, for the Stone Maps......so far. Anyone can create monuments and markers in the mountains, and have. The canyons, peaks and ridges can't be changed or added to. Only Mother Nature has that ability.

Posting pictures of interesting, obscure, rock markings, mostly Native American, does not prove any connection to the Stone Maps.

To date, you have not made anything look good on paper or writing about it. I assume you are "anyone". I have posted more fact on the location of the Stone Map Trail than anyone that I know of. I have posted pictures to back up what I have written so that people like you, who have never been there can follow the trail. Out of focus pictures are not part of the evidence I have provided.

Joe Ribaudo

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread