All Treasure Hunting
I will have two MCdutchmans ,and a large order of pointless fry's.np

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar, I have shown more proof on my thread that the stone tablets are to be used in the spirit mnt area, than any one in the superstition mnts has ever shown in over 60+years.np

Because you find some rocks which look like a some clues in the stone tablets , this don't prove how the stone tablets are to be used in Spirit M. . But , if you are sure , this mean how you have decrypt the stone tablets and you know how to be used .
If you know how to be used , I would like to read your description about . A description about the trail ( where starts and where ends ) and the meanings of the symbols in the maps . I would like to read a description of the horse map and his meanings in comparison with the Spirit M.
I will wait patiently for your descriptions .

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar,I would want you to go to the other thread and read it , that information is on there,thank you.np

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar,I would want you to go to the other thread and read it , that information is on there,thank you.np

Ok . I will wait for the description in the other thread . I have read it and didn't have any description .

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the Dutchman in the superstition mountains, from the same time period, what factual documentation is there to even prove this,? . the Dutchman having a rich gold mine in the superstition mountains?,what factual documentation is there to prove this,from the same time period. do you even have factual proof that his name was Jacob waltz?, was he the real Dutchman?, why don't all the signatures of his on all documents presented so far in history,do not match?the same person did not sign all these documents.how can you even factually prove any statement that Jacob waltz ever made to anyone.? I would like for someone to show factual proof, and documentation from Jacob waltz(aka the Dutchman) that he had a rich gold mine in the superstition mountains?,or even went into the mountains?, and remember, before you think you can prove this,tom k, who has spent most of life researching and writing about this, was on t v not to long ago, and was asked if he believed this story, and said he didn't believe so.thank you. np
IM still waiting for the answers to these questions, whats the problem, or instead of answering you would rather attack me, because you can not show the world any proof, your attacking me because you can not come up with factual proof,is no ANSWER.np

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
IM still waiting for the answers to these questions, whats the problem, or instead of answering you would rather attack me, because you can not show the world any proof, your attacking me because you can not come up with factual proof,is no ANSWER.np

NP,

There is no "factual proof". Everything that we know about what Waltz was supposed to have said, came from historical people who actually knew him. Even then, it's a crap shoot. There is some evidence that he had gold ore when he died.
There is evidence that he had three claims elsewhere. That may be some kind of clue about the LDM.

You are working with much less "evidence" than what we have for Waltz. Take one of the signatures that you claim is different from the others, and post it here. That, at least, would be something.

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper, you, of all people, with the library you claim to have, it does not take a rocket man to look up the signatures, and compare them, its a fact they are not all the same,and its funny you argue this point ,its been an issue for a long time concerning serious Dutchman hunters,np

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
cactusjumper, you, of all people, with the library you claim to have, it does not take a rocket man to look up the signatures, and compare them, its a fact they are not all the same,and its funny you argue this point ,its been an issue for a long time concerning serious Dutchman hunters,np

I know many, many "serious Dutchman hunters" and have never heard that concern. Besides yourself, can you name one other? Bob Ward?

I have said many times that my library is not really large, but it is good.....Really good. As I mentioned before, Roy can tell you how good it is.

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper,why should I answer you ,you just said that every one that post are stupid, and who really cares what you have to say,who do you think you are, and besides you didn't even know were bob wards cabin was, and I thought you knew many, many, Dutchman hunters,that doesn't make you one.np

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
cactusjumper,why should I answer you ,you just said that every one that post are stupid, and who really cares what you have to say,who do you think you are, and besides you didn't even know were bob wards cabin was, and I thought you knew many, many, Dutchman hunters,that doesn't make you one.np

NP,

Here's a post that you can report to the moderators.

The above statement is a damn lie, or you can't read. Beyond that, I do know where Bob Ward's cabin was.....and it wasn't his.

You are about to go back on ignore, as you really have nothing to say that's worth the time it takes to read.

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper,your the one that keeps coming to my post, and yes, your memory is getting bad,please do me a favor put me on ignore,please.np

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since members can't follow rules and stop insulting each other let's see how this works ...

Thread is locked

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread