CLUES TO THE LOST DUTCMAN MINE

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I think I met the folks who already found it.

Must have been at a convention hall where the hundreds of different LDM finders were meeting to argue about who was the true finder.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Filming on site, I asked if they were on here. Said they didn't have time for that. T Carter claims he heard their story so it's out there. Some University verified it was an old Spanish mine, played out.

Lucky Baldwin

Nov 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Filming on site, I asked if they were on here. Said they didn't have time for that. T Carter claims he heard their story so it's out there. Some University verified it was an old Spanish mine, played out.

And what makes you think this played out old Spanish mine is the lost dutchman? Oh yeah, I know! "Just buy your video and find out." Well, good luck with that one...

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must be tough news to take I am sure.

How so ?

Sounds like you're talking about the "HEAT" dig .
If not, then one of the almost weekly claims by someone else who "found it" and and think they have the evidence to "prove" it .

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess this discovery had been made known some time back. On another site I had posted a little bit about it and someone there replied with the name of the party who were involved. It seems odd that someone would reply with the actual correct answer. In time there will be more revealed. Working away on research of lost treasures and the stories behind them it is only logical that at some point some of them are found.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess this discovery had been made known some time back. On another site I had posted a little bit about it and someone there replied with the name of the party who were involved. It seems odd that someone would reply with the actual correct answer. In time there will be more revealed. Working away on research of lost treasures and the stories behind them it is only logical that at some point some of them are found.

Haven't seen anything about it on the news....
But then again, another empty hole in the ground isn't very interesting.....is it ?
Once you've seen one...............:sleepy2:

Last edited:

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a new clue to the Dutchman .....it has been claimed. Your search will be rewarded where you will least expect it.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
The official stance of Arizona is the Lost Dutchman is worth more for the tourist value. I am waiting for one thing, one of the fellas said he was going to send me a copy of his book about it.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So this "news" is about a book that one of the guys has written .
What's the title and what makes this one more valuable than any or all of the other books ?
Who is the publisher ?

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Goldprospectorsspace might have some news, as for the book, I will know the day I find it in the mail. The one person who correctly name these fellas added a link to the site I just posted.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Another place with info for those interested is the Lost Dutchman Museum. I guess the finders had to pay a university to come in and verifiey what was there. Apparently it resulted in the only treasure trove agreement with the U. S. government.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
My friend sent me the link from the interview with the finder. It is not that long, but interesting.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see that you are right on top of things Tiredman.

txtea

Nov 16, 2009
Well crap....I was just changing the battery in my Radio Shack metal detector to go find it myself. Even bought new flip flops for the hike in.
Back to hunting coins in the park I guess.....

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Well crap....I was just changing the battery in my Radio Shack metal detector to go find it myself. Even bought new flip flops for the hike in.
Back to hunting coins in the park I guess.....

Don't joke about radio shack detectors I found the only Dahlonega mint gold coin ever found with one. I posted it on this site over 15 years ago.

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a tale of some guy named John Pipps (Monk) that watched Waltz from a distance while he was at his mine. Pipps waited for Waltz to leave before he would go to the mine and help himself to some of the gold. But one time Waltz came back and almost busted him. Pipps told Holmes, Holmes believed Pipps, Holmes believed Waltz, After Pipps died in the caved in well they found gold nuggets in his belongings. https://hikearizona.com/photoset.php?ID=48397

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oro you just can not accept the lost dutchman mine is a figment of a theiving old german BLESS p.s. continue to contribute the fools that believe & die. bless

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions