Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you know that you play dumb? I think it a defense mechanism, and obvious.
If you can’t SHOW, then don’t.
In your last few posts , you called me many offensive names and used many offensive names obout my writings.
See, I ran out of patience so i believe you have an issue with you comportament which maybe is coming from a mental illness, I don't see anything else. Except you are a SOB and you are coming here to expose your bad character, calling posters in one way or another.
Take your medicine and stay away from me. I can't afford anymore your behavior and your stinky mouth. Every time i'm writing a post. you are jumping in and try to make a fool out of me. The only fool here is that who believes can fools others with his bogus claims. Find another place to play your dirty games.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
In your last few posts , you called me many offensive names and used many offensive names obout my writings.
See, I ran out of patience so i believe you have an issue with you comportament which maybe is coming from a mental illness, I don't see anything else. Except you are a SOB and you are coming here to expose your bad character, calling posters in one way or another.
Take your medicine and stay away from me. I can't afford anymore your behavior and your stinky mouth. Every time i'm writing a post. you are jumping in and try to make a fool out of me. The only fool here is that who believes can fools others with his bogus claims. Find another place to play your dirty games.
Now the floodgates open.
I knew you had nothing.
Bye bye markmar ☕️

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Critical real clues to the LDM inclined shaft and LDM Waltz's mine, which everybody should take in consideration:

- From both LDM mines, Weavers Needle is visible.
- The Military trail can be seen from Waltz's mine, about a quarter mile to the southeast
- Someone has to climb 40 ft from the bottom of the ravine to the Waltz's mine , in regards to start to see see WN
- The distance between LDM Peralta mine and LDM Waltz's mine is about 60 yards
Markmar, I backed up a little to see where this thread got strange.
The post I quoted here, is full of altered, or just untrue information.
Yet you use authoritative terms like “critical clues”.
This is not new behavior on your part, on your own volition, you feel authorized to change anything you see fit …. Ok, but but as soon as you do, you lose authority, and are in the realm of speculations.

All you have done, is describe your spot. 🤓 clues
take a back seat in your world..

It is no surprise that as time goes by, the truth comes out.
I don’t expect to change your mind, all I can say that if you continue to bash folks good hard searches, and replace with your unfounded speculations, then You will continue to get flack.

Expect it.
Idahodutch

That was one nasty little fit 😁😂😂🤣
Lots of vile ooze, sort of spilled out of you 😳

I think that is more like the real you, and frankly, it’s too bad., because I think most others can see it too. So …… bye

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar, I backed up a little to see where this thread got strange.
The post I quoted here, is full of altered, or just untrue information.
Yet you use authoritative terms like “critical clues”.
This is not new behavior on your part, on your own volition, you feel authorized to change anything you see fit …. Ok, but but as soon as you do, you lose authority, and are in the realm of speculations.

All you have done, is describe your spot. 🤓 clues
take a back seat in your world..

It is no surprise that as time goes by, the truth comes out.
I don’t expect to change your mind, all I can say that if you continue to bash folks good hard searches, and replace with your unfounded speculations, then You will continue to get flack.

Expect it.
Idahodutch

That was one nasty little fit 😁😂😂🤣
Lots of vile ooze, sort of spilled out of you 😳

I think that is more like the real you, and frankly, it’s too bad., because I think most others can see it too. So …… bye
What you say about me and " my " clues, one day will come back to you like a boomerang. Will be that day when you and the others who support you, will find out you have not found the LDM but only a place to make a drama movie.
You wrote again " my spot ". All the gold mines ( except one ) and all the gold outcropping in those mountains are my spots. To me, all are the same, without having as favorite a specific one. It's not my fault because this is true, it's just how things happen to be. You can't do something to change this.
So, you and your id!ot friend, who use to laugh at my posts when I write something true and useful in a treasure hunting world, something that you ( plural ) can't prove is otherwise than what I write, stay back an listen and maybe in your blurry mind you can make out some good information.

Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, markmar.
You may need to seek consolation elsewhere. I have already written you off. So once again, good bye.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
What you say about me and " my " clues, one day will come back to you like a boomerang. Will be that day when you and the others who support you, will find out you have not found the LDM but only a place to make a drama movie.
You wrote again " my spot ". All the gold mines ( except one ) and all the gold outcropping in those mountains are my spots. To me, all are the same, without having as favorite a specific one. It's not my fault because this is true, it's just how things happen to be. You can't do something to change this.
So, you and your id!ot friend, who use to laugh at my posts when I write something true and useful in a treasure hunting world, something that you ( plural ) can't prove is otherwise than what I write, stay back an listen and maybe in your blurry mind you can make out some good information.
Hi Kraig

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a gift for the new year 2024, I post a GE image of the LDM inclined shaft, for those who want to have an idea of how this mine looks like from the air. There is also a similarity of the stones around the mine with the Rocks mini map from the bigger Waltz map.

Have a nice day.

Attachments

• Peraltas LDM.png
    Peraltas LDM.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Waltz-Map.gif
    Waltz-Map.gif
    11 KB · Views: 47

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
As a gift for the new year 2024, I post a GE image of the LDM inclined shaft, for those who want to have an idea of how this mine looks like from the air. There is also a similarity of the stones around the mine with the Rocks mini map from the bigger Waltz map.

Have a nice day.
Looks a little like the Face on Mars
Peraltas LDM.png

Geoffnotjeff

Nov 30, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
33°27'15"N 111°22'45"W is the location he is posting.

Im sure with all the activity people missed your mine on top of black top mesa somehow. What it looks like from a bit south of markmars linked location, looking south to WN.
1704750707145.png

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
33°27'15"N 111°22'45"W is the location he is posting.

Im sure with all the activity people missed your mine on top of black top mesa somehow. What it looks like from a bit south of markmars linked location, looking south to WN.
View attachment 2125051
Good try. Seems you adopted my advice to search on BTM.
There are two mines up there, find them without using a comparison field software.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
I like the clue Waltz gave, about how the gold ore from the mine directly across of the hidden camp, is different from the gold ore from the inclined shaft mine high up in the arroyo…… unlike the ore from inclined shaft, the ore from mine across of the hidden camp, is more gold than quartz.
Waltz also continued on about the gold ore in that mine across of the hidden camp; he said there is enough gold showing, to make millionaires of 20 men.

So $20,000,000 in gold, and that’s just what is showing.
That was back in the later 1800’s when gold was about $20 per ounce. Today gold is over $2,000 per ounce ….. 100 times more.

In today’s dollar terms, to figure how much gold is showing, we just need to multiply $20 million by 100. (Assuming Waltz’s guess was in the ballpark.)
$20 million x 100 = $2,000,000,000 or $2 BILLION …. And that’s just what is showing. There would most likely be much more behind that.

2 Billion is a lot, and if we bust it up into sample size portions …. It starts to get interesting.

Have any of you held a 100 ounce bar of silver? It weighs approximately 7 pounds. 100 Troy ounces of anything is the same …. Approximately 7 pounds.

Gold samples, per person would most likely be 2 or 3 times that amount, but for now let’s just say about 125 ounces or almost 10 pounds.

125 ounces of gold at a price of $2,000 per ounce = $250,000 or 1/4 million per sample that would probably fit quite easily in the palms of our hands.

If the LDM is in the wilderness area, nobody can claim the mine, only get samples.
How many Dutch Hunters could get a sample of that size?
The math says enough gold showing, to provide samples to 4,000 Dutch Hunters.

If I found the LDM in the wilderness area, I’d get samples, and I hope that any Dutch hunter that could get there, would also get samples. 🥳

Yep, what to do with the LDM if you found it in the wilderness area. It is a hard question. :icon_scratch:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Oooops,
I messed up on the number …. 4,000 samples is only half, or about 1 billion.
8,000 samples, ea @ 1/4 million, would then be 2 billion

Idahodutch

Hinterlander

Dec 28, 2016
AZ
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO right now. I've got to hand it to you Idahodutch, that is quite the Utopia that you live in! There may be 8,000 samples, but I would be willing to bet all of them that no more than 5 Dutch hunters would get one (but probably more like 4 or 5 samples each) before greed took over and someone blew the whole thing, the forest service catches wind and the government steps in and takes all of the rest of the shares. And probably 3 of the original 5 would end up in prison. That is the nature of man. So to is the nature of man to exaggerate. I'd be willing to bet that if that "clue" did in fact come from Waltz, that is was a bit of a fish story. But what do I know? I believe that at best, only a small hand full of the clues out there came from Waltz's lips. And that even those have been tampered with. But carry on my friend.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning hinterlander,
You are probably on target.
Sooner or later the govt would step in and shut it down. I doubt I would be bothered by them for getting samples …. Maybe the IRS 😬

🤷🏼‍♂️ I still think giving it a shot, would help out some that could really use it.
if I found it, it still wouldn’t be mine. I have no say, but I would still give opportunity to everybody else.

I believe in letting everybody have a chance. Would someone eventually wreck it for the rest .. the whole world experiences it all the time.
But still believe in giving the opportunity. 🤷🏼‍♂️🤓

Glad you enjoyed the post 👍😁
Idahodutch

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Idahodutch, you use the term for the Waltz's mine as " the mine across of the hidden camp ".
Just for your information, both LDM mines are across the gulch from the hidden ( not so hidden ) camp on the same ridgeline, with the LDM inclined shaft to be little higher.
Also, from the Waltz's camp, someone can see both mines spots. Take these clues as new and accurate.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions