JESSE CAPEN ; What lead him to his search area?

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Victor,

Bill may not know that Jesse's mom has been known to look in on this site.

Take care,

Joe
Cactusjumper,
Bill is a smart bean. I can't say what he knows or doesn't. Either way, his posts sure do tighten my colon sometimes.

: ( Why have we stopped using member names? It seems that every time I fall out of favor with you, which lately is quite frequently, you stop addressing me as Hal. If it keeps up I may have to legally change my name to Hal Croves and use Victor as my member name.

Anywho, are you well and recovered now? I hope so.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The man who asks the questions.

Bill, would you post a summary of the autopsy report if someone shared it with you or would you consider it bad form to do so? One thing is certain, that kind of post would get many, many hits. Think about Ruth and how casually people write about his death. It's the same scenario.

Black Legionaries? Have they recorded anything recently?

I wouldn't post it unless it was released for public consumption or I had permission from the family.

If the Mother looks in here once and a while then she would see I was very concerned at the time it happened
and that I wanted to reach out my hand too help her find him.

Ruth was different. A different time and place. His autopsy was a matter of public record so it would have been open for viewing.

As far as Adolf Ruth goes....
The Black Legionaire's is a secret organization only known to a select few. Joe Ribaudo's one of those few.
I think he's the leader of the pack.

The last known recording of the BL was done last year during the Legends of the Superstitions show Bat riots at the site of an unusual cave next to the Indian circle dance hall. While dancing with young Indian Maidens they would fall once in a while and leave hand prints all over the rocks. They were usually quite drunk during these ceremonies from fire water and prone to be violent.

Of course Hal this is all speculation conjecture and fabrications.

We may never know the whole story.

I think they witnessed the Ruth killing, but, they have been sworn not to reveal themselves until the end of days.

In other words we won't know until next week.

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Cynthia is a very strong and amazing person. Please do not call her, let her be. She's been through enough. How would you feel if you had to bury your own child? I applaud her for the strength she has.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill

Talking about Black Legion , have you ever thought how they could have an Aztec origin ?
Just my speculation .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread