All Treasure Hunting
thank you whoever you are? OH ITS THE BOBSEY TWINS.np

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I highly recommend both the insults and implied insults stop before some find they can't log in and or the thread is locked tight...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
is.jpg

Last edited:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
This topic was moving into the realm of a comedic parody of satire. I, for one, am more than happy to see management stepping in to inject some sense of seriosity. I will do my part to restore a modicum of decorum to the discussion.

Once again, my thanks to management,

Joe Ribaudo

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I for one enjoy a good story, even if it is lacking facts, and was expressing my opinion, that to me it was following the format of the Hatter's Tea Party. The story teller should not get angry if we ask questions.

Like I posted earlier, I do hope NP continues, as I'm sure his readers are very interested in how it ends, after all we have been waiting 4 months for the conclusion. Although it would be nice if he would quit bumping his threads with remarks like "Good Morning Let's Start"

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good morning sorry for the interuptions.np

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good morning sorry for the interuptions.np

Good morning . You still try to convince us how the rabbit is an wolf .
You found a german guy named Jake ( maybe nicknamed , because you didn't prove his existence with a record ) , an use him to change the history .
Are many records how Jacob Waltz existed , and many written witnesses how Waltz is the " Dutchman " with the lost gold mine in the Superstition . What you don't understand ? Have you " Dutchmans " in your planet ?

Haben Sie einen schönen Tag!

PS

You had a call from the " rubber room " . Your double personality ( Mary ) , still waiting for you .

Last edited:
OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar I understand its been 100+ years for the Dutchman in the supes , show the people something other than what people are writing in books,that they don't believe what they are even writing,and im not like other people on this site, I don't need a double personality.np:cat:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP

You have turned against your beliefs . You almost lose your life in 15 years of search for LDM in Superstition , and now , because you couldn't find it , you are searching for an " counterpart " to prove how the " Dutchman " is somebody else and somewhere else . The beliefs are not like this . If you believe in something , just you have to still trying . Try one more time , this time better .

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar,yes I spent a lot of time in the supes, not all of it spent on the Dutchman, but if I was going to hunt for something it would not be in the supes,theres no proof that theres anything in the supes except the supes,so why waste your time, have you ever been to the supes for any length of time, have you ever been to spirit mnt area,if you haven't been to the spirit mnt area how can you judge or even say anything about it,come visit spirit mnt area and follow my directions on my thread and you will never go back to the supes.np

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'morning mon amie Markmar, drink your coffee and relax, I had been hunting Tayopa off and on since the late 50's, before I eventually found it in the 90's. I have no idea how many leads were tossed into the discard, before going on to the one that led to Tayopa.

So it may be for NP, if he found that his data was incorrect, and changed according to the new data, one must give him credit for admitting it to himself and starting anew.

Don Jose de La Mancha

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose

You are right . Is good for anybody to change a wrong data in a new better data , enough the " better " data to be in a logical and provable scheme . IMO
I respect NP beliefs , and I stop to push him anymore in this way .

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really don't think it's right to ask Jacob Waltz to stand up, I did find evidence carved in stone and is a known fact about the Man.

May He Rest In Peace with all those that have followed him and I hope they are sharing his campfire having a good laugh.

Click Here

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somero,sorry but your on my ignore list.np

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somero,sorry but your on my ignore list.np

No need to apologize, it's easier to ignore the truth than face the facts. So if there is ever any real documented facts on the Dutchman's mine or Stone Maps in the Spirit Mountain area I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

Garry

Apr 19, 2009
I really don't think it's right to ask Jacob Waltz to stand up, I did find evidence carved in stone and is a known fact about the Man.

May He Rest In Peace with all those that have followed him and I hope they are sharing his campfire having a good laugh.

Click Here

Somero,

The Findagrave page is, shall we say a bit misleading. The date of death should be October 26, 1891. The implied photo of Waltz is extremely questionable and the date of 1808 on the stone is unlikely. The 1810 date in the bio is a better match with existing documents. He emigrated from Wurttemberg but no one has found his Birth or Baptimal record.

My opinion is that we need to set the bar for "the use of the term facts", quite a bit higher that Findagrave.:)

Garry

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somero,

The Findagrave page is, shall we say a bit misleading. The date of death should be October 26, 1891. The implied photo of Waltz is extremely questionable and the date of 1808 on the stone is unlikely. The 1810 date in the bio is a better match with existing documents. He emigrated from Wurttemberg but no one has found his Birth or Baptimal record.

My opinion is that we need to set the bar for "the use of the term facts", quite a bit higher that Findagrave.:)

Garry

Granted some of the facts are in dispute, and you can search and get several different accounts and dates for Waltz life. One thing for sure is, this is Jacob Waltz's Grave. Of course if we choose to debate this as well we might as well forget about the whole Dutchman story :dontknow:

The photo of the gentleman reads "Believed to be" and the date is Circa 1810. Not sure why they listed October 13 though.

http://www.azhistcemeteries.org/burialsW.htm

Last edited:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Granted some of the facts are in dispute, and you can search and get several different accounts and dates for Waltz life. One thing for sure is, this is Jacob Waltz's Grave. ...

Well, at least one thing is for sure - the guy in the grave is dead.

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7: At least I'm trying to provide some viable information and some feeble input, even if some information has already been thrown around before, instead of conspiracy theories and body switching.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions