INTO THE VOID

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, ever since I started this LDM thing over a year ago, I thought that White Mnt. was as good a place as any to search. I wanted to see what was there and some day climb to the top of it. One thing it has is a lot of white quartz on the top, a north trending canyon, and stories of old Spanish mines, and John Reed saying that his Dad had run in`s with Waltz back in Rough Canyon. Who knows. I didn`t make it to RC yet. I took the draw just before it. Up to the waterfall, then climbed my way to the top, then down the SW side to Angle Springs. https://picasaweb.google.com/111105718031384169372/October30201303#...

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice pictures in your album. I need to ask you some questions but will Pm them to you.

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the way it is with guys from Mt Lebanon. Always want to climb to the top
It was good to meet you sarge, you know us guys from Pa. won`t back from a challenge. It took me a day and a half to get on top of that thing. I found the water that I thought might be there in a waterfall. It was easier this time due to the cooler temps. All in all I had a great time getting out in the field and checking it out, but it was no cake walk. Chuck

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geeze 369stroker, Are you trying to make me feel old?? In your pictures, I noticed an ad on the 50th anniversary of La chepe, the rail road from
Los Mochis to Chihuahua.

Sigh I passed through that area and over much of the present RR on my mule while exploring /traveling in the 50's They were just starting to survey the route.

Gad, memories by the bucketful. sheesh 50 th aniversery ?? I ain't that old, or am I ? Cubber !!!!

Chepe - Ferrocarril Barrancas del Cobre

D on Jose de a Mancha

Last edited:

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geeze 369stroker, Are you trying to make me feel old?? In your pictures, I noticed an ad on the 50th anniversary of La chepe, the rail road from
Los Mochis to Chihuahua.

Sigh I passed through that area and over much of the present RR on my mule while exploring /traveling in the 50's They were just starting to survey the route.

Gad, memories by the bucketful. sheesh 50 th aniversery ?? I ain't that old, or am I ? Cubber !!!!

D on Jose de a Mancha

Don Jose

I thought you were starting on you 3rd childhood :hello2: Sorry no Tequila..................your under age :laughing7:

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aye, more coffee gracias................Mi esposa dice que soy Peter Pan :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread