Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never understand why folks wont let others be. I don't place a scientific view on anything. Pretty sure we are lied to by science for our own safety every day. Just ask a California dredger.

I've been a scientist by profession for many years and still find myself learning new things almost every day. Because someone comes onto a public forum and implies there is a connection between radiation, isotopes and gold deposits, I'm not allowed to ask respectful questions?? And if I do, you accuse me of not "letting others be"??? How do you learn if you don't ask questions?

There is some very successful folks who use or build Lrl. Don't be left out of the conversation because you own a at pro.....LOL. it all works just depends on the operator. Having some hands on working with lasers Ja's comments makes perfect sense. But I have found few who could understand how or why we would use charged ions outside a lab. I understand the world is flat and the universe evolves around you LOL. I think Ja is doing great.

How did having or not having an AT Pro come into the discussion? What "comments" of JA's are the ones that make perfect sense related to working with lasers, radiation or isotopes? I had hoped he would share his ideas because they sounded interesting, but JA hasn't responded with any related comments yet.

I'm still hoping to learn something new about radiation and isotopes and their relationship with gold deposits because it's something I've never heard about. You must have missed my comment "if it works for you, go for it." I sincerely mean that. I don't care what anyone's "thing" is to be honest - if they find things with pulse induction metal detectors, dowsing rods, voodoo, etc... doesn't make any difference - if it works, keep doing it.

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
JA, would you post your little trick for us that want to see new or different ways of prospecting.
I do not dis believe anything until it is proven not to work.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe

Waltz's sketch is a view of Weaver's Needle from north . He drew the double peak on Weaver's Needle , only to not confuse it with other peaks . The drawing is not an exact copy of the region , but with approximation . Only from the north the Weaver's Needle looks like a " Sombrero " . Your photo from west is nice , but reminds only the key in the " Sleeping Lady " map " Three stones all by them selves " .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions