Is the Pit Mine really the Lost Dutchman mine? - Page 139
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139
Results 2,071 to 2,078 of 2078
Like Tree5206Likes

Thread: Is the Pit Mine really the Lost Dutchman mine?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #2071
    us
    Dec 2008
    3,207
    7279 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Real of Tayopa View Post
    Gollum,

    they had the habit of licking a sample to help identify if, it could be that he picked the wrong sample to lick ?
    jose...i see alot of idiots in the lapidary business licking turquoise and chrysocolla ..they claim that's how to tell the difference between the two....both rocks have varying amounts of arsenic ,lead , mercury, cadmium and a host of other nasty's in them...no wonder miners are all crazy lol
    markmar likes this.

  2. #2072
    ca
    May 2007
    4,070
    5742 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Real of Tayopa View Post
    Gollum,

    they had the habit of licking a sample to help identify if, it could be that he picked the wrong sample to lick ?
    Or maybe he swallowed some as medicine

    https://art-bin.com/art/hanson_en.html

    Unless we dig him up and test his remains, we'll never know.......
    Oroblanco likes this.
    Hell,you ain't never too old to look!

  3. #2073
    us
    Fortune Favors the BOLD, while Karma Favors the Wise!

    Jan 2006
    Arizona Vagrant
    Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID
    6,654
    7155 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by azdave35 View Post
    jose...i see alot of idiots in the lapidary business licking turquoise and chrysocolla ..they claim that's how to tell the difference between the two....both rocks have varying amounts of arsenic ,lead , mercury, cadmium and a host of other nasty's in them...no wonder miners are all crazy lol

    Yep. They have even identified most coal as having varying amounts of mercury. Imagine a coal fired oven in your home for two or three generations?

    Mike
    Oroblanco likes this.
    "You wouldn't like me when I'm mad, because I back up my rage with hard facts and logic!" - The Credible Hulk

    ............... ALWAYS REMEMBER: When you make a typo, the errorists win...................Aloha Snackbar!

  4. #2074
    ca
    May 2007
    4,070
    5742 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Then again, since some seem to think there must be some cause for Waltz's illness and death, other than pneumonia, maybe JW died of arsenic poisoning, which was also a life threatening hazard to gold miners.
    Since Julia assumed the candlebox of rich gold ore would belong to her after Jake died, perhaps she even helped him along, with a little extra something in his morning coffee ?
    What do y'all think ?
    Oroblanco likes this.
    Hell,you ain't never too old to look!

  5. #2075
    ca
    May 2007
    4,070
    5742 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by azdave35 View Post
    jose...i see alot of idiots in the lapidary business licking turquoise and chrysocolla ..they claim that's how to tell the difference between the two....both rocks have varying amounts of arsenic ,lead , mercury, cadmium and a host of other nasty's in them...no wonder miners are all crazy lol
    A lot of that stuff can also be absorbed through the skin as well.
    So I wonder what the effects of wearing turquoise jewelry long term might be ?
    Not to mention pottery with inlays of turquoise .
    Oroblanco likes this.
    Hell,you ain't never too old to look!

  6. #2076
    us
    Dec 2008
    3,207
    7279 times
    Quote Originally Posted by somehiker View Post
    A lot of that stuff can also be absorbed through the skin as well.
    So I wonder what the effects of wearing turquoise jewelry long term might be ?
    Not to mention pottery with inlays of turquoise .
    wayne......that's why most people insist on silver for jewelry...its totally non toxic and is a natural antibiotic ...
    Oroblanco likes this.

  7. #2077
    ca
    May 2007
    4,070
    5742 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by azdave35 View Post
    wayne......that's why most people insist on silver for jewelry...its totally non toxic and is a natural antibiotic ...
    Unless you are a werewolf ......lol
    azdave35, sdcfia, gollum and 2 others like this.
    Hell,you ain't never too old to look!

  8. #2078
    us
    Jul 2018
    Mountains of Western Colorado
    Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Crystal ball,
    1,229
    2140 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by gollum View Post
    Yep. They have even identified most coal as having varying amounts of mercury. Imagine a coal fired oven in your home for two or three generations?

    Mike
    Oh wow I just figured out what happened to the family coal is what we used to heat the home with for years and years but I think I am ok I am ok I am ok I think.
    Oroblanco likes this.
    The mountains have rules.They are harsh rules,but they are there,and if you keep to them you are safe.A mountain is not like men. A mountain is sincere. The weapons to conquer it exists inside you,inside your soul.

 

 

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. How to find the Lost Dutchman mine...
    By Oroblanco in forum The Lost Dutchman's Mine
    Replies: 392
    Last Post: Dec 04, 2018, 04:11 PM
  2. Lost Dutchman Mine
    By dennisdunigan in forum Treasure Legends - Arizona
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: Dec 17, 2015, 02:56 PM
  3. Lost Dutchman Mine
    By elkman13 in forum Cache Hunting
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: Nov 05, 2011, 01:56 AM
  4. the lost Dutchman mine and the Tayopa mine have been found !
    By the blindbowman in forum Treasure Legends
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: Dec 27, 2006, 12:36 PM
  5. Lost Dutchman Mine AZ
    By jf44 in forum Gold Prospecting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Oct 17, 2005, 01:12 PM

Search tags for this page

has anyone found the lost dutchman mine
,
jacob waltz riddles
,

lost dutchman mine clues

,

lost dutchman mine riddle

,
lost dutchman mine riddles
,
pit mine location superstition mountains
,
the dutchman's mine riddles
,
the dutchman's riddle
,
thinkamigo.com
,
treasure net lost dutchman
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0