Is the Pit Mine really the Lost Dutchman mine?

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Why do you feel as IF you have to prove yourself and your claims babymick1...IF I were you I would not sweat it and laugh it off...

Someone brought up the word trolls a few days ago and I found it rather amusing...Trolls will be trolls whoever those trolls may be...hehehe...

I have stated and will continue to state, I have nothing to prove to anyone...I know what I know and IT is where IT is...As simple as that...

You should consider doing the same...

Just my two cents...

John

I got nothing to prove or that I feel I need to,

But I do got something I'm gonna prove weather they take the bet or not.
Aleast Dave will have to quite buying Ore from Vendors, To pay me off, Gotta keep it fun.

babymick1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
John

Aleast Dave will have to quite buying Ore from Vendors, To pay me off, Gotta keep it fun.

babymick1
try as you might mick but nobody believes anything you post..especially after the 2x4's you spray painted gold..lol

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
mick..i have ore of the same quality you posted...it doesn't mean it came from the ldm...even if you do possess the ore you posted it could have came from anywhere..such as a rock and gem show:headbang:

Then let's bet Ore For Ore, But it will be proved it came from LDM. Don't forget the clues Dave, let Joe see how many Match. Don't forget the Horse on Julia's Map, Cause it an't on the Stones.

babymick1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Then let's bet Ore For Ore, But it will be proved it came from LDM. Don't forget the clues Dave, let Joe see how many Match. Don't forget the Horse on Julia's Map, Cause it an't on the Stones.

babymick1
bet what mick?..i have never claimed to have ore from the ldm.....i'm not dumb enough to waste my time searching in a wilderness area for a mine that will never be found

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
bet what mick?..i have never claimed to have ore from the ldm.....i'm not dumb enough to waste my time searching in a wilderness area for a mine that will never be found

Well you must have something of Value besides your kind words and Play-Dough Philosophy!
Got any beer you can bet. How bout a tire yard ornament or a trailer house. Or a few junk cars in the yard.

babymick1

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Ojective is the Heart, The small little one on the Priest Map.
The large Heart starts your Journey. Your main objective is the ore,

And yes Somehiker the gold does fall out of the ore a lot, you just dump your backpack out into 5 gallon buckets and go get more till every bucket in the bed of your truck is full.
But when the ore is broke up nuggets and clinkers and flakes just keep coming out.

babymick1

Tell ya what Mick. $1000 bucks US is OK with me.
And all you gotta do to collect it, will be to show up at an arranged time and place....say the SMM....with just ONE of those 5 gallon buckets full of gold nuggets, clinkers, and flakes that you claim to be getting. I'm sure there will be at least a few of the local THer's who would be willing to witness your triumph first hand. Hell, we can probably get Charlie to do an episode on your gold and make ya famous.
How about it !

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Well you must have something of Value besides your kind words and Play-Dough Philosophy!
Got any beer you can bet. How bout a tire yard ornament or a trailer house. Or a few junk cars in the yard.

babymick1
the only bet i would make with you is that you will have a severe hangover tomorrow morning form all the beer you have been drinking tonight:laughing9:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
And all you gotta do to collect it, will be to show up at an arranged time and place....say the SMM....with just ONE of those 5 gallon buckets full of gold nuggets, clinkers, and flakes that you claim to be getting. I'm sure there will be at least a few of the local THer's who would be willing to witness your triumph first hand. Hell, we can probably get Charlie to do an episode on your gold and make ya famous.
How about it !

i would definitely like to witness the triumph of the great mick..let me know when...lol

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
How about it !

Whats a SMM Somehiker

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mick..i have ore of the same quality you posted...it doesn't mean it came from the ldm...even if you do possess the ore you posted it could have came from anywhere..such as a rock and gem show:headbang:

Easier and cheaper than that even. I was out to a dollar store this afternoon to pick up some paint rollers and brushes, and lo and behold, they had a whole aisle of craft supplies there. They got bags of metallic gold sand, flakes, and even gold putty stuff for making your own nuggets with. All for a buck or two. They even had bags of those jewels, like Mick's been finding in the stream bed out there.
Two by Fours......nah.....Mick's gold plaques were obviously obviously cast in wooden molds. THAT'S how they got that wood grain and splinter effect on them.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John

babymick1

I too had nothing to prove when I tossed some crumbs to cubfan...lol

Oh well...Life will go on...hehehe

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hmm...if you guys have nothing to prove then why brag?:icon_scratch:

Exactly.
That's the way it always is though. They think the more they brag about it, the less they need to prove.
Must be that new math I've heard about.

PS: Someone should tell them that this ain't one of those races where everyone gets the same prize.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread